Ewoks for c3po

Replies

• Options
    Globuhl wrote: »
    We'll probably fight troopers or troopers + AT-ST, right? I guess we'll have to face a full TM ennemy team so g11 could very well be the minimum for 7*.

Don't forget enemies immune to TMR
  • Options
    In the post about C3PO requirements, the phrasing is that the event will be “difficult”. In the language for the Chewbacca event, it was described as “very difficult.”

So, logic would tell us this won’t be as bad as Chewbacca, right?

Asking for a friend.
  • Options
    It depends on your ewoks gear level
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Was saying the same things to my guild

I'm hoping at worst we'll need ewoks at g10-11, and I'm not expecting it to be as hard as chewie.

Then again, this semester of college essays got me an 80% on a 'very good essay' and a 93% on a 'good essay' in the same class, so who knows
  • Options
    Well some admin decided to collapse my thread into this one. But for the record, I had titled my thread something like Parsing Words; Not Just for the Fed Anymore
  • Options
    I just realized it says 3cpo instead of C-3PO in the title of this thread
  • Options
    Gee I am soo happy to be gearing yet another useless faction to get a prime character. Enough already.
  • Options
    Hal_10000 wrote: »
    Gonna be a long time. I'm still farming KOTOR and gearing up my Jedi squads.

Still not sure how C3PO works into this. The only time he ever even shot anyone was when he was part battledroid. There's a part of me that hopes they just go crazy with C3PO and give him the most violent overpowering moves in the game, like body slamming people. "Unique: I Am Familiar With Over Six Million Form of PAIN"

When thinking about his kit think of hermit Yoda. Because healers rule the arena
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Buzzsaw wrote: »
    In the post about C3PO requirements, the phrasing is that the event will be “difficult”. In the language for the Chewbacca event, it was described as “very difficult.”

Asking for a friend.

The post also refers to Endor as a planet, when it's a moon. So who knows?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    ottomaddux wrote: »
    Gee I am soo happy to be gearing yet another useless faction to get a prime character. Enough already.

Useless? Now everyone will be able to beat Revan squads.
  • Options
    Are any of the ewok zetas worth it?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

Just for fun type 3cpo in forum search ;)
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options

took a few days for someone to notice LOL .. almost got away with lazy typing
  • Options
    5 battles against imperial troopers and you have to protect 3PO with your 5 Ewoks
  • Options
    You should need Jawas and Ewoks all G12
  • Options
    You will need to rescue c3po from imperial troopers. We know scout trooper has target lock and there will probably be a lot of heals and taunts. Logray and paploo might be the hidden requirements to make this event easier.
  • Options
    a3ul943q2hd3.jpg

I am not ready :-(.
    Panic time?
  • PoD
    67 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Yes. Or just get ‘em next time.
  • Options
    Nooo~ I cant get C3PO this time and my bears are angry, I better get them trained for the next time...
  • Options
    Maybe it will be like all other legendaries, and not like chewbacca. If thats the case, i should be fine if i get chirpa to 5*.
  • Options
    Looks like I'll unlock him for sure, got all the Ewoks at 7* but a mix of g7 and g8. Maaaaaaaaaaybe I can get lucky and get that 6th star. It'll be nice to have an excuse to work on Ewoks once I finish my Bounty Hunters.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    a3ul943q2hd3.jpg

I am not ready :-(.
    Panic time?

Honestly? Nah.

Start farming and don't stop until the next time C3P0 comes by and you'll be fine. But panic? I mean, if you don't have Ewoks maxed out already then odds are the folks you're competing against in Arena don't, either--the folks at the top will spend to stay at the top, but you're not up against them anyway.

Pick the Legendary that you want, but don't yet have, and work on the team that'll get you that. Then move onto the next one and the next one and so on.

But panic? FEH! Never.

EDIT: I forgot. If you have a job and are financially stable to the point where you can throw a bunch of money at a character and not blink an eye, then go for it! I will never shame someone for spending money on the game that I enjoy just because I can't afford to myself.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Are any of the ewok zetas worth it?

Chirpa is as the assists pile on damage and TM from basics.

Logray is good for longer healing effects down the road. Stack the HoT’s then mass heal.

Wicket is good for quick healing and it also gives protection
  • Options
    Well, I'm boned unless this event will be like Thrawn and g8 can do it with a bunch of tries. I only have 5 Ewoks 7* and only of them are above g5. xD Time to try and get them all to g8 and then work up from there if needed. Now I wish I had actually gotten around to gearing them enough to do the Endor event for Wicket shards. lol
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Buzzsaw wrote: »

Asking for a friend.

The post also refers to Endor as a planet, when it's a moon. So who knows?

Endor is a planet, the ewoks live on the forest moon
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Here I am with Teebo and Scout both ready and they both are not even on the best team of Ewoks, typical, lol.

The other 5 are on-fleek though, the team that can hold even in today's meta, the team that can beat Revan and other meta's. Be good to have both for Tw/Tb/C3po now.

Thing is, man that's a lot of farming to do for new players, lol. be interesting to see how good the new droid is. Chewy made little impact besides making a good HSTR p3 team.
  • Options
    Fully maxed & zeta'd 'new' ewoks.

Finally a squad I invested heavily in, received little benefit for doing so - is required for something

I am happy campers
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I've been farming the ewoks as a side project. I'm surprised when they beat an "a" team in TW. Very happy they are needed for a legendary event. Surprised it's C3P0 because like a few people have said, it's kinda "meme"y to do this.

It's like, hey guys, remember that joke from the movies? Well now it's a legendary event that will require real money to some people.
  • Options
    I don't have Wicket nor Logray so I'll go with what I have...
    Teebo (L): removes TM and gives Stealh + TM to others
    Paploo: gains taunt for 2 trun when using his ability and when he gets stealth from Teebo. Get heal (+ protect with Z) when he get a buff or debuff so, hopefully, he'll always be taunting and getting H/P back.
    Elder: cleans and keeps others alive and fast (TM on basic)
    Chirpa: Buff, Assist
    Scout: Damage and assist
    Not the best possible Ewok squad but the best I can do with what I have...
    I doubt I'll have time to gear them up sufficiently (all G9 only atm) so let's wait and see. I hope we won't get too much AoE attacks from the enemies, whoever they are...