Canceling TWs for December [MERGE]

123457Next

Replies

• Options
    What a bunch of losers in here. TW is life. Syth is correct. He’s probably in a really good TW guild while the rest of you aren’t. #YourNotWorthy
  • Options
    So @CG_SBCrumb , what are you guys doing for all the sub 85 players who are just objectively losing out on rewards because of this terrible decision?

Its simply unfair to turn off TW for grand arena when not everyone whos suffering because of TW turn off can even participate in GA
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    haven't read thread (iirc), but TW is the biggest time-suck, with the worst rewards. Get rid of TW altogether imo. Ain't nobody got time fo this.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    haven't read thread (iirc), but TW is the biggest time-suck, with the worst rewards. Get rid of TW altogether imo. Ain't nobody got time fo this.

If TW is a time suck, you might just need a new guild.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Witness wrote: »
    What a bunch of losers in here. TW is life. Syth is correct. He’s probably in a really good TW guild while the rest of you aren’t. #YourNotWorthy

You're absolutely right, we win so often we will most likely get less rewards. My guildmates are absolute TW beasts. TB is not, or will it ever be greater than whacking the same team over and over again until you are blue in the face. Enter battle, hit auto, deploy.....
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    Witness wrote: »

Following that same logic, you're the loser. TB is life. .... is correct. He's probably in a really good TB guild that gets max stars while you aren't. #You'reNotWorthy
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    komji15 wrote: »
    Maybe there are compensations of missing TW by GA rewards so... I think it’s not bad.

@komji15

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/189982/shortened-territory-war-schedule-for-december
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Maybe there are compensations of missing TW by GA rewards so... I think it’s not bad.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/189982/shortened-territory-war-schedule-for-december

susceptible to change?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Boov wrote: »

susceptible to change?

Is it related to SWGOH?

Is it on the official forums?

You have your answer.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

If TW is a time suck, you might just need a new guild.

lol real life? TB/GA can be hit whenever, TW requires checking back, waiting for others to clear certain zones, etc. And the rewards suck. Well, way worse than TB anyway

Oh, maybe the best guild in the game can...idk, clear parts faster? assuming they are on at the same times, I guess? relevance to my point? It's not like it can be done in a few hours like hsth raid, or on one's own schedule like TB/GA (During TB/GA times obv, but still).
  • Options
    @Gifafi hope you like playing solo games cause no TW would mean 80%+ quit guarantee it
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    SkiaRyder wrote: »
    @Gifafi hope you like playing solo games cause no TW would mean 80%+ quit guarantee it

Lol totally made up numbers are fun.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    SkiaRyder wrote: »

Lol totally made up numbers are fun.

lol the numbers are bad enough, but the thought that people would quit swgoh if TW and its lame rewards went away is amazing
  • Options
    Hey all, we're aware that players lower than level 85 who've been participating in TWs would not have access to the rewards that we're shifting over into Grand Arena. We're working through the details of how to ensure that those players don't get left behind, and @CG_SBCrumb will have an update for you as soon as we've got the answer. Stay tuned!
  • StarWarsWantsTooMuch
    127 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    CG_Erik wrote: »
    Hey all, we're aware that players lower than level 85 who've been participating in TWs would not have access to the rewards that we're shifting over into Grand Arena. We're working through the details of how to ensure that those players don't get left behind, and @CG_SBCrumb will have an update for you as soon as we've got the answer. Stay tuned!

can we level 85 players choose not to participate and get the same access to rewards as the players that are not level 85?

id much rather be playing tw and grand arena if i could get taken care of like those non level 85 players id probably not even play grand arena because it drains so much fun out of the game
  • Options
    Grand arena sux anyway it's just a rip off of guild tw, hardly new and exciting
  • Options
    Grand Arena doesn’t even work. Just buffers in Attack phase.
  • Options
    Everything the post said I agree with
  • Options
    Disruptor wrote: »
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    JEDI619 wrote: »
    Grand Arena is the ultimate test of skill. Instead of relying on everyone else to take out teams that you cannot.

Ha. That's laughable.

When matchmaking is so poor that some are matched against ppl with 30 more g12 toons. Its hardly a test of skill....

It IS a test of skill in terms of roster management. If my enemy has no idea how to build proper rosters, why should I have mercy with him? My current enemy has indeed 30 less g12 than I do. But whose fault is that? He could've have the same amount as I do if he had done things right. I'm not trying to be arrogant or rude, but managing and building your roster in an efficient way is part of the game. And some players are better at it than others. And if someone is better at it than me, then he deserves the victory. Simple as that.

It's not so much a test as a pop quiz. There has been no warning of "proper rosters" and everything else (events, TB, etc.) has been to raise as many characters as possible instead of just being focused on a handful of characters.

Well, players who have deeper rosters reaped the benefits in TB for doing so. Benefits that I (for example) didn't have. Now I reap benefits from having a focused roster in GA and the others need to sit out. Seems pretty fair to me.
    This is some A1 bad logic.

You benefitted from my deep roster in Territory Battles and Territory Wars. If my 7* Lobot filled a platoon, you got the platoon bonus and the territory points. Don't be that disingenuous.....
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    3 Zetas? Okay, I take back about 25% of my initial complaints. Fine. 27%
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    JEDI619 wrote: »
    Grand Arena is the ultimate test of skill. Instead of relying on everyone else to take out teams that you cannot.

Ha. That's laughable.

When matchmaking is so poor that some are matched against ppl with 30 more g12 toons. Its hardly a test of skill....

It IS a test of skill in terms of roster management. If my enemy has no idea how to build proper rosters, why should I have mercy with him? My current enemy has indeed 30 less g12 than I do. But whose fault is that? He could've have the same amount as I do if he had done things right. I'm not trying to be arrogant or rude, but managing and building your roster in an efficient way is part of the game. And some players are better at it than others. And if someone is better at it than me, then he deserves the victory. Simple as that.

It's not so much a test as a pop quiz. There has been no warning of "proper rosters" and everything else (events, TB, etc.) has been to raise as many characters as possible instead of just being focused on a handful of characters.

Well, players who have deeper rosters reaped the benefits in TB for doing so. Benefits that I (for example) didn't have. Now I reap benefits from having a focused roster in GA and the others need to sit out. Seems pretty fair to me.
    This is some A1 bad logic.

You benefitted from my deep roster in Territory Battles and Territory Wars. If my 7* Lobot filled a platoon, you got the platoon bonus and the territory points. Don't be that disingenuous.....

I get your point, but I was more referring to results over time. Due to me not having that much "fluff", it has cost me/us several stars in TB (for example in zones where only 100-200k were left for the next star). Stars that people with deeper rosters would have gotten (if in that exact same situation). FYI though, I have lots of 7* and usually am one of the high contributors for platoons. It's just that in contrast to most "collectors", mine are g1 and level 1, instead of level 85 and gear 8.
  • Options
    Cancelling TW doesn’t bother me at all. I actually hate that event with a passion. I can see why others would like it, but honestly EA can’t make everyone happy.
  • Options
    I think what’s scary is that it seems like they totally forgot about players under 85 and the rewards in tw like the GET.

This whole things just feels weird and have a feeling we ll be losing some content for ga.