Prev1345
CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
edited January 2019

UNIT NAME: Han's Millennium Falcon
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Rebel, Scoundrel, Attacker, Cargo Ship
CREW: Han Solo, Chewbacca
Highly-modified Rebel Attacker that specializes in assists and shows up at just the right time

a0nbdaqcx08j.gif

ABILITIES:

Basic: SPECIAL MODIFICATIONS

duyg67xagw7l.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call another random Rebel ally to assist. Inflict Target Lock for 2 turns on a Critical Hit. If the allied Capital Ship is a Rebel, dispel all buffs on target enemy.

Special 1 (Han): WATCH THIS (Cooldown 3)

6cu4uk6n1577.gif

FINAL TEXT: The Falcon dispels all debuffs from itself, recovers 50% Health and Protection, and gains the Outmaneuver unique buff for 3 turns (can't be copied). Additionally, it gains 35% Turn Meter for each Rebel ally and Empire enemy.

Outmaneuver: +25% Evasion and can't be targeted while other allies are present

Special 2 (Chewbacca): PUNCH IT! (Cooldown 4)

2b5slapmodzp.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and grant all allies Defense Penetration Up for 2 turns. This attack deals 25% more damage for each Dark Side and each Empire enemy.

Unique: SHE MAY NOT LOOK LIKE MUCH

FINAL TEXT: All allies gain 10% Critical Chance, doubled for Rebel allies. The Falcon has a 50% chance to assist whenever another Rebel ally uses an ability during their turn. Whenever an ally reinforces, the Falcon grants them Accuracy Up for 2 turns. If that ally is a Rebel, they also gain Critical Damage Up for 2 turns. Additionally, when another Rebel ally is inflicted with 3 or more different debuffs, the Falcon dispels all debuffs on them.

Reinforcement: YAHOOO!

FINAL TEXT: Grant all other allies Foresight for 2 turns and call all Rebel allies to Assist. Additionally, reduce the cooldowns of the allied Rebel Capital Ship by 1 for all abilities except Call Reinforcement.
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• Looks good CG
  • SylForge006
    138 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Boom boom ;)
  • Dispel on basic should work great against HT.
  • Did they swap Ghost and Phantom on accident?
  • Yep. Looks good. Thumbs up on this one so far
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Did they swap Ghost and Phantom on accident?
    Lack of game knowledge doesn’t = accident
  • Wow this ship looks amazing!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Powerful, cool looking animations, and great ability names. Nice!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Also, finally going to max Cassian and Bistan. Should be some nasty rebel fleets coming.

And this had to mean we are getting Red 5 and a YWing, right? Right?
  • Witness
    48 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    When do we vote on which ships we can use with the falcon for arena, TW, GA, etc?
  • newershadow
    90 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

FINAL TEXT: The Falcon dispels all debuffs from itself, recovers 50% Health and Protection, and gains the Outmaneuver unique buff for 3 turns (can't be copied). Additionally, it gains 35% Turn Meter for each Rebel ally and Empire enemy.

How does outmaneuver interact with stealth? If Han’s Falcon has outmaneuver while say, Ghost and Phantom have stealth (with no other allies), are enemies forced to target stealthed ships instead of the Falcon, or are they forced to attack the Falcon?
  • Did they swap Ghost and Phantom on accident?

Thanks for the catch! We will get that image updated shortly
  • WOW got to love how the art team dont even know what ships are what...
    @CG_SBCrumb synergy with is the wrong ships
  • @CG_SBCrumb the phoenix ship thumbnails are wrong
  • a strong ship this falcon is
  • I love this kit. Actually makes me want to invest more in ships.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Mucro
    101 posts Member
    Finally we get a proper faction that works well with eachother. Falcon is to rebel ships what Bastila was to jedi.
  • @CG_SBCrumb can you tell us why the ship has zero scoundrel synergy?
  • With a seven star ackbar capital ship, we can now use every single of one faction in a battle, namely, all the rebel ships.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • " If the allied Capital Ship is a Rebel" Leaving the door open for a new capital ship... let the speculation begin.
  • Calx
    112 posts Member
    Shouldn't the reinforcement instantly defeat Darth Vader's Advanced TIE?
  • Power creep hitting ships now.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Love the ability names
  • Shaun
    37 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Time to spend all my resources buffing my rebel fleet, fingers crossed he still buffs my fleet until my rebels catch up with my Bounty Hunters.

P.S im not complaining i should have seen this coming
  • Halx
    89 posts Member
    I like it.. everytime when dolphins (not to mention f2p) are able to get some toons or ships, there will be released for sure a new paytoy for the whales to left all the others behind.. and all the lemmings are so happy about that..
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

How does outmaneuver interact with stealth? If Han’s Falcon has outmaneuver while say, Ghost and Phantom have stealth (with no other allies), are enemies forced to target stealthed ships instead of the Falcon, or are they forced to attack the Falcon?

Interesting question. I would also like to know the answer. I would assume that you would target the stealth ships like they were all stealth. Hope I can 7*, at 40/100 on both blood and 2000.
  • Great work by Crumb and his crew. But I have nothing to unlock him
    Do or don't there is no try
  • I really like that they've made it super good, but only amazing in a rebel team with Ackbar etc. Feels like a shot in the arm for rebel teams, but without giving a super powerful tool to the already good teams.
    Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • enlguy wrote: »
    " If the allied Capital Ship is a Rebel" Leaving the door open for a new capital ship... let the speculation begin.

Home One is a Rebel Capital Ship.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    The enemies will target the stealthed allies over the OT Falcon.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!