The biggest problem with the game is the insane amount of time required (in before someone hilariously
points out "you don't HAVE to do anything/everything!" derp) to do just the daily tasks, battles, sign-ups and raids, etc.
2:15:33. That's 2 hours, 15 minutes, and 33 seconds today. Almost an hour of which was just the basic daily stuff.
I timed everything, and will explain what I didn't do as well (as in what wasn't available today). I also didn't account for any wait-time in-between challenges/arena/ship battles, as I either did something else in-game or shut it down to come back later. If you want to add those too I don't really math but 2-8m iirc, each, depending on which one.
Anyhoo, here's everything I did:
1. daily challenges, regular and ship.
2. used energy (ship, reg, mod, cantina) for chars/gear/mods
3. squad arena battles
4. ship arena battles
5. galactic war
6. rebel roundup
7. signed up for GA
8. signed up for Guild raid
9. collected energy bonuses, raid/arena/ship
I think that's all the regular stuff, if I am forgetting a daily thing lmk.
(Simmed everything available to sim.)
10. Played the bonus tier of Rebel Roundup (bc it's one of the fun events, if I had auto-ed like I did the other lower 2 levels shave some seconds off, maybe - AI isn't as good at getting the kill bonuses so I could have been faster playing it myself, idk. Either way the difference is negligible).
11. Tank Raid: played first stage with the finn auto team, but couldn't get it going right and died towards the end (escaped 3po and gmy, fwiw). Then did an arena battle, then got back in at end of stage 2, played for a few minutes then auto-ed the rest, then jumped back in arena battles. Did ship battles in-between arena battles, fwiw)
12. Set 1 defense in GA
13. Clicked "join" on rancor. Thanks Devs, for real, on that one!
14. Oops, forgot above in "regular stuff and now too hard to fix numbering lol: checked stores for items/mods at every store change (so like 3-4 times? not sure tbh)
What I didn't include:
15. ANY setting of GA defenses (I actually set one but I usually wait until morning, so didn't count it. Add that to tomorrow too!)
16. ANY GA attacks (rinse-repeat for 3 rounds. Obv this wouldn't be in one day but you see the point).
17. ANY hsith raid time, which is a lot. Jtr, Revan, NS, etc all take a lot of time still (having hsth on farm still takes a loooong time, plus you have to jump in at certain times with the certain teams.
18. ANY TW defense
19. ANY TW attacks (which also take longer than just the attack-time bc of waiting/clearing zones)
20. ANY TB attacks (the best guild event in the game imo)
21. anything else I'm forgetting? Like other Events that take a long time, like the NS one I [EDIT: Auto, not sim. It can't be simmed iirc] sim and it still takes forever. Idk.
I'm a 4m GP player, played since late December 2015, so I can sim almost everything and auto pretty much everything, in an active guild. Just fwiw
I understand the arena/TW/raid type stuff will take longer, but the little things themselves took 56:43.
That's almost an hour of just clicking on the basic stuff!
PLEASE DEVS, Do something about the amount of time the little things take. I don't understand why you seem to think having us click so many times makes you money. I know for one if there was one-click ability and I didn't waste an hour of my day I would be more inclined to buy crystals to do more stuff, tbh. But as it it...
*tl;dr: game takes too long. An HOUR just for the basic clicking. Please make the timesuck less, devs.
(I know your not a dev, but please pass this along? @CG_Carrie @CG_RyDiggs
Hope these link right.