How do you beat this Event?!?!

Prev134
I mean I have tried wearing down and I knew this was gonna be tough but this is just crazy! Any help?

Replies

• Options
    I agree it’s ridiculous, every time you take him under 50% health he just heals 😐 brilliant.
  • Options
    Maybe 1 guy will have malak
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    The Kotor final fight was hard. You had to destroy some Jedis in test tubes to stop him from healing. Haven't entered event yet so don't know if its similar
  • Options
    Maybe we need Gear 13+ to beat him :lol:

Tryed differend ways now and failed. The best i could get so far was survive with the whole team until enrage :blush:
  • Options
    It’s ridiculous enough to make us power our characters above 17500, then to make it so that it’s still impossible after doing so. That’s just absurd.
  • Options
    Dark side is super easy. It's near impossible with the JKR team...
  • Options
    JerryHello wrote: »

Can’t even do it on the dark side version 🤔 not sure where I’m going wrong tbh.
  • Options
    This is too frustrating. Mechanics are unclear. Very poor design.
  • Options

If it’s so easy how about telling the community?
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    Got the dark side. Ls is tougher
  • Calbion
    140 posts Member
    Options
    This is too frustrating. Mechanics are unclear. Very poor design.

Reading the tool tips does help understand the mechnics
  • Options

If it’s so easy how about telling the community?

You can aoe every thing down in dark side much faster and apply debuffs like healing immunity. In LS it takes forever to kill adds and prevent the enrage. And the debuffs LS can use against him arent nearly as effective as the DS ones.
  • drago6
    50 posts Member
    Options
    do not attack malak with revan. use jolee assist with big Z. I have not beaten it yet, but has gotten me much farther. armor shred with big Z on malak. will help. u cant let malak get them bonuses.
  • Options
    Paulos999 wrote: »

Aoe the adds down while ignoring Malek was the way I did it. And then blew him up at the end.
  • Options
    Paulos999 wrote: »

Aoe the adds down while ignoring Malek was the way I did it. And then blew him up at the end.

Yeah I just got it, thanks bud... it’s correct that dark side is easier.
  • Zagrey
    54 posts Member
    Options
    dark side - ok. just need lughtning from DR and then from bastilla
    light side - no idea
  • Options
    I wish there was a video
  • SithHappens_BLA
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    How i did the dark side one:
    So the way I did it was kill both adds next to Malak, then attack the jedi in the capsules who give Malak buffs if he absorbs them. Try not to damage Malak too much since he will absorb one of those jedis in the capsules when he falls below 50%. Whenever his rage counter goes above 10-15 kill the robots next to him. Rinse and repeat till all jedis in the capsules are down then go for malak. You will have about 40 stacks of rage on DR by this time which will result in significant damage.
  • Options
    If almost nobody unlocks him, this would be great news, lol :D
  • Options
    I honestly can’t see how you guys are doing the dark side path. Even following what you’ve all said, I take down all 4 Jedi then DM just goes to town on me and Its over.
  • Options
    Danubiss wrote: »
    I honestly can’t see how you guys are doing the dark side path. Even following what you’ve all said, I take down all 4 Jedi then DM just goes to town on me and Its over.

You have to keep killing the 2 robots next to him constantly to keep him from enraging. That's atleast what I did. And on top of setting malaks rage meter back by a few points it also gives you 5 stacks of DR buff/debuff.
  • Options
    I literally am at a loss on LS. I killed all 4 jedi in capsules while keeping his stacks at 15 and then while trying to bring him down he 1 shot Zaal and enraged...
  • Options

You have to keep killing the 2 robots next to him constantly to keep him from enraging. That's atleast what I did. And on top of setting malaks rage meter back by a few points it also gives you 5 stacks of DR buff/debuff.

I somehow managed to get it. Thanks for the advice
  • Options
    Can someone post Malak's and add's abilities in the event?
  • Options

I somehow managed to get it. Thanks for the advice

Congrats on half of a 5* DM 😂 sadly I can't even try to get the other half since my LS team is far from the required 17500
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options
    anyone with any luck on light side?
  • Options
    I feel for those of us that spent money to get the 17500 power to spend hours trying to unlock this guy...

I had 15 minute loop on light side taking out the adds but not enough DPS, DS I have come close, but I'm just bored senseless now, it is suppose to be a game and mean fun, this is just tiresome and boring...

come on CG sort this nonsense out a money grab to upgrade all toons with no guarantee to get the character, we have 3 days but I also have a life and don't want to spend infinite hours playing this boring event because I spent money to meet your requirements...
  • Options
    Rafini wrote: »
    anyone with any luck on light side?

Nope and like 30 tries in. It doesn't seem possible with the damage output and lack of good debuffs to apply on the boss.
  • Options
    Dark side is super easy.

Focus on droids and build up undispelable Ferocity on DR to around 40-50 stacks.
    Along the way make sure to take out the jedi pods, and hit Malak as little as possible.
    Once you have the stacks and the pods are gone, focus everything on Malak and he'll die very quickly.

Light side however ... I've got nothing ...