Grand Arena Championships MEGATHREAD

Replies

• Options
    Currently standing at 2.5m GP barely hitting the division 4 mark, matchmake no1 with a dude from division 3 with 3.7m. Fix it.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    uKiDme wrote: »
    Currently standing at 2.5m GP barely hitting the division 4 mark, matchmake no1 with a dude from division 3 with 3.7m. Fix it.

but what's the toon GP difference
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Grand Arena Championship matchmaking is WRONG. Members of several leagues were mixed. It dont respect your respective league.

Ship GP counts for league LIKE it should.... toon GP for the matchup..... I don't see a problem unless you opponent has a sick GP toon difference..THEN it's messed up
  • CCO
    3 posts Member
    Options
    my enemies got a minimum of 370k more character gp
  • Zark0
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I have 4 players devision 1. I'm devision 2. My opponent is 600k GP more than me. **** is that?!?!?
    What are you matching?!?
  • CCO
    3 posts Member
    Options
    CCO wrote: »
    my enemies got a minimum of 370k more character gp

goes till 900 k more char gp
  • Options
    I have a 200k difference in toon GP. I'm paired with someone in the top 6,000 of Division 1. I'm in the top 45,000 of Division 2, lol. His mods suck and his legendary toons are a bit underdeveloped, but we'll see if it makes up for 200k GP difference in his toon roster.
  • Options
    My opponent
    peau4o1msq6z.jpg

Me
    fjc4r0jr14rs.jpg

League
    gauovejuy9on.jpg

• Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

1.6m characters , 880k ships vs his 2.2m, 1.5m ships. This does not hold from any standpoint
  • Robmoo
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Unsubscribe me from this thread please.
  • Dre679
    43 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Check out the brief overview of the upcoming feature, Grand Arena Championships here!

Got questions about Grand Arena Championships? Ask them here!

How about the bug where I specifically remember joining but not being able to participate in this GAC? Missing out on his week long event. Help. Ally code 117-229-257
  • Dre679
    43 posts Member
    Options
    r5mb3jrsiwjz.png
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Qitorien wrote: »
    I have a 200k difference in toon GP. I'm paired with someone in the top 6,000 of Division 1. I'm in the top 45,000 of Division 2, lol. His mods suck and his legendary toons are a bit underdeveloped, but we'll see if it makes up for 200k GP difference in his toon roster.

rank inside division means nothing it's just random since everyone has mostly same score right ?...

sheesh I have 200k on my guy i'm in one he is in 2...... you fighitng me ???? cmon my mods aint' that bad lol
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

1.6m characters , 880k ships vs his 2.2m, 1.5m ships. This does not hold from any standpoint

600k is pretty ridiculous..... That's a Six team handicap.... I will agree that's bad
  • mazewindoo
    38 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    opbpqzioszfp.jpg
    obwglig0fgzl.jpg

2nlh5z8s8brx.jpg
  • Options
    There are division 3 people in my division 4 championship. Is this planned?
  • Options
    nice matchmaking... rx2raxz5qxba.png
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I have 4,390 M GP
    My opponent has 4,660 M GP

He has Malak and Mi lf also
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Briareus wrote: »
    nice matchmaking... rx2raxz5qxba.png
    And how much of that is fluff?
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    I'm also fighting a division 3 person while I'm in division 4 - with significant GP mismatches...I get that GP won't be the only thing to matchmake but this smells of something that is unbalanced and/or broken
  • catac
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Very unfair matchmaking at grand arena, my opponent GP is 2.2m mine is 1.6m..
  • Options

600k is pretty ridiculous..... That's a Six team handicap.... I will agree that's bad

I'm in a similar situation. I have 900k squad GP and I'm matched up against accounts with 1.2 and 1.3 Million GP. That's 33% more squad development. This is crazy and needs to be fixed!
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    My opponent
    peau4o1msq6z.jpg

Me
    fjc4r0jr14rs.jpg

League
    gauovejuy9on.jpg

Wow that's just a complete failure of matchmaking....

unless the higher GP guy has no g12 and his whole roster is g9 and 10 or something.

Can you post the toon rosters of each player?

Your not the only one screwed. CO2 (your opponent) is not going to be able to compete against his peers because he got matched against you in a lower division causing less battles.

This limits CO2s league progression because CO2s peers that got matched with guys in their own division get 25 to 33% more points from simply having more battles to do in GA.

It prevents you from winning the GA round.

Prevents him from doing well in his division.

Bad for everyone.
  • catac
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I am very dissappoint about that unfair matchups, i think CG should terminate the grand arena championship immediately
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like the change has broken it! We have a 1m GP difference in this GA in division one...... Brutal. I sit in the middle and feel sorry for the low GP guy
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    My opponent
    peau4o1msq6z.jpg

Me
    fjc4r0jr14rs.jpg

League
    gauovejuy9on.jpg

Wow that's just a complete failure of matchmaking....

unless the higher GP guy has no g12 and his whole roster is g9 and 10 or something.

Can you post the toon rosters of each player?

Your not the only one screwed. CO2 (your opponent) is not going to be able to compete against his peers because he got matched against you in a lower division causing less battles.

This limits CO2s league progression because CO2s peers that got matched with guys in their own division get 25 to 33% more points from simply having more battles to do in GA.

It prevents you from winning the GA round.

Prevents him from doing well in his division.

Bad for everyone.

maybe you get more points for a win or whatnot to offset whatever points your losing out on for not being able to have a battle as many teams or something...

honestly does anyone even know how the scoring works yet ?
  • Options
    Seems that there is a division 1 player in division 2 in my match-making. Please fix this for next time!
  • Options
    VipD78 wrote: »
    Seems that there is a division 1 player in division 2 in my match-making. Please fix this for next time!

sajcuxmuiesh.jpg

My opponentc77t5nivy1lm.jpg
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    VipD78 wrote: »

Why ?

What division your in has NOTHING to do with how many G12 toons you have, the composition of those toons, zetas, mods, etc..... He could have a massive fleet that put him into division one and have all crappy Pilots for his G12 toons and you'll destroy him.... (and i KNOW this because it's me)

I do not understand why people are putting ANY emphasis on which division they are fighting if the toon GP is not a ridiculous mismatch... we have already seen people complaing about the other guy having 600k more toon GP than him sayign it's unfair WHEN HE HAS a 12 G12 toon advantage...

I just don't get the league complaining it has nothing to do with the matchup