Grand Arena Championships MEGATHREAD

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    It's obvious things are not staying where they are in this one week exhibition, they said it outright. Instead of scrutinising every detail on what it is currently, I think people should put their effort in making an applicable definition of what is the universal common ground of least grieving, most sustaniable method for where the game is heading with many indications present.

Its obvious return to the previous matchmaking and only include your current divisions. The league system will even out matches after a couple months.

You have a choice. Either keep your roster focused and rule your division or invest in diversity to climb gp and divisions to gain better rewards.
    Broad rosters might lose more (which they are used to) but will gain better rewards higher up.
    There just need a fair reward system.
    For example a winning player in division 6 would get equal rewards to a losing division 3 player and a mid division 4 player.

Please quote your -obvious- bit. All the CG statements so far shows otherwise
  • Seanasy
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Please fix your matchmaking so I can stop fighting players with 500k more player gp than me. Go back to the even gp vs gp no one but the losers that don't know how to build a roster are going to complain about that. @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    Please for the love of God. Fix the issue with the game crashing/freezing mid battle.

Enough with the amateur hour ****.
  • Beaks
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Have a nice weekend CG! Know some of us won’t till game gets fixed in another week or 2.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮
    Couldn’t say it with a straight face, laughed so hard almost puked!
  • Beaks
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Please for the love of God. Fix the issue with the game crashing/freezing mid battle.

Careful with any swearing, I got a warning and notice from Kyno! Unless I hit a nerve with my last post on the GAC being Broken. I was not pleasant but swore once and it was a abbreviation.
  • Options
    Beaks wrote: »

Careful with any swearing, I got a warning and notice from Kyno! Unless I hit a nerve with my last post on the GAC being Broken. I was not pleasant but swore once and it was a abbreviation.

I typed letters. abbreviation for bull spit. Guess that's swearing.

It's not my fault the game and the forums think dirtier thoughts than I
  • Beaks
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Beaks wrote: »

I typed letters. abbreviation for bull spit. Guess that's swearing.

It's not my fault the game and the forums think dirtier thoughts than I

Just wanted to give you a heads up! They censor the oddest words here and in the game. Meant nothing by it!
    I typed in the real bull, because that’s what it is getting to be.
  • Options
    Make a fair match up! 400 thousand GP lesa than your enemy is very unfair! You cant fight someone who has 4 teams more than you
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Just had 3 battles freeze now tonight total across 2 accounts.

This is on a galaxy s9 plus that has had the game cache cleared and game reinstalled recently so it's not a d3cove issue. CG cmon. I would be embarrassed if this was my product.

Fix this already.
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Just had 3 battles freeze now tonight total across 2 accounts.

This is on a galaxy s9 plus that has had the game cache cleared and game reinstalled recently so it's not a device issue. CG cmon. I would be embarrassed if this was my product.

Fix this already.

Fixt typo
  • DemonR
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Is it intended that i battle those with 1m more GP??

Imapqc0vny1je.jpg
    jcjnh0h5a4oa.jpg
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    DemonR wrote: »
    Is it intended that i battle those with 1m more GP??

Imapqc0vny1je.jpg
    jcjnh0h5a4oa.jpg

Wai
  • Stokat
    832 posts Member
    Options
    Is this feat bugged or did I misunderstand it? I used a squad of galactic republic toons (Padme and friends) to take out an enemy squad in GAC but the quest doesn’t show any progression.
    d8cdqvh3o1xv.jpeg
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Stokat wrote: »
    Is this feat bugged or did I misunderstand it? I used a squad of galactic republic toons (Padme and friends) to take out an enemy squad in GAC but the quest doesn’t show any progression.
    d8cdqvh3o1xv.jpeg

Squad or fleet arena as stated.
  • Stokat
    832 posts Member
    Options
    d8cdqvh3o1xv.jpeg

Yes squad or fleet isn’t the unclear part. The question is why doesn’t the quest show any progression when I used a galactic republic squad to beat an enemy squad. Have I misinterpreted the quest and I need to defeat a galactic republic squad/fleet?

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    d8cdqvh3o1xv.jpeg

Yes squad or fleet isn’t the unclear part. The question is why doesn’t the quest show any progression when I used a galactic republic squad to beat an enemy squad. Have I misinterpreted the quest and I need to defeat a galactic republic squad/fleet?

Don't understand what you are confused about you either GR up in squad arena and try to beat something or mace it up on fleet arena.
  • Stokat
    832 posts Member
    Options
    d8cdqvh3o1xv.jpeg

Don't understand what you are confused about you either GR up in squad arena and try to beat something or mace it up on fleet arena.

I’m a bit slow that’s all (I thought you had to use a squad of fleet in GAC, missed the arena part). Nothing to see here move on.
  • Koreman
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi All!

Would like to know what happened with a lot of people (including me and a Guild mate) being unable to participate in the Gac.

Apparently everything was fine, joined the event but could not see the counter for the deploy time.

We joined the event for shure, no chance to have missed it, but while my other guild mates were ok, we were missing something.
    I asked to other people, read on the forum, restarted the game, re- installed the game, restarted the modem trying to do the magic, but nothing, period.

We were able to join, but something went wrong and could not deploy and combat.

We were excited about the event, even if the first phase was down and relaunched on monday, and prepared the roosters only to have the second slap in the face.

Please investigate on this because it was very frustrating, and i read about a lot of people that had the same issue.

It would be nice to have an answer at least :)

P.s.: the funny thing is that the arena fleet counter was workin even if the championship was unavailable:

cyjfktf8mzdl.png

2k4zjeuc31yi.png

Ally code:165-346-219
  • Options
    My guildmates opponent only populated 1 sector, so now he cleared only 1 activly and can't finish the feat in round 3. He had a full clear round 1 and should be at 8 /10 now ...

1cz36tb1d1dn.jpg
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks
  • kieltrx
    129 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Sorry man but I couldn't stop myself 😂

2k4zjeuc31yi.png

37rx3vi738qf.jpg
  • Options

That said, there never has been an advantage to artificially inflating your GP. Oh, you got that extra star in phase 4 when your whole guild inflated their GP? Those resources would have been put to better use building your teams to do perfect combat. Artificially inflated GP has never been strategically intelligent.

I disagree with this. In the early days of Hoth TB our guild were getting perfect combat and still falling short of some stars. Increased GP helped earn better rewards.

The claim that GP inflation has never been strategically intelligent is revisionist nonsense, and is a line almost always peddled by people that didn’t play the game prior to TW / GA.
  • Options
    There’s definitely something wrong with the score board. I’ve finished all the possible feats to me available. I won the first round with a full clear and banners average above 59. I’m winning the second round with a full clear and average above 59 again. How is it possible that the first placeholders on the leaderboard have over 900 points more than I have? I don’t see how i could have scored that much more. @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    xcmjm1e3ijzb.png

I had a tie and I had more effective GP, however I lost...
  • Options
    My first opponent didn't set defense in the back territories. Funny thing, those empty territories didn't count towards my cleared territories to complete that feat. Also, I didn't get the credits and the GAC points that I would have gotten if I had beat his squads, and the first try wins, and the possible undersized wins.
    If an opponent doesn't set defense in some territories, or if he/she sets less teams than the territory's capacity, that shouldn't be detrimental to the attacking player. It's not fair.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie

Team, GAC is still bugged with GP. Both 1st and 2nd rounds it displays all my defense at ~10k low on GP, which is almost the difference in no mods. I’m confident my enemy is fighting my teams at an advantage. Can you please look into this?

vig7zi47vonl.png
    0kyng7ws158q.png
    a3vr5zd0wn8t.png

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Vuk
    32 posts Member
    Options
    In GA I am against the player that has 300k more then me ( just the characters ) and it is all the good characters ! Oh what fun...3 teams of a 100k more then I have...Bravo CG
  • Options
    GP does not mean anything when it comes to "fair". Having the same GP does not then mean the match is fair, so stop using GP as a metric for fairness.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Options
    501stsquad wrote: »
    There’s definitely something wrong with the score board. I’ve finished all the possible feats to me available. I won the first round with a full clear and banners average above 59. I’m winning the second round with a full clear and average above 59 again. How is it possible that the first placeholders on the leaderboard have over 900 points more than I have? I don’t see how i could have scored that much more. @CG_SBCrumb

This. there's people in my division (3) with way more points than should be possible. Crumb said there was a bug inflating scores that would be fixed yesterday, but either it didn't get fixed or there is another bug.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options
    501stsquad wrote: »

This. there's people in my division (3) with way more points than should be possible. Crumb said there was a bug inflating scores that would be fixed yesterday, but either it didn't get fixed or there is another bug.

This 🔝

I'm 400 points behind first, in div 5, I averaged 60 banners across the 5 squads in both rounds and cleared all territories so at most I could lose 40 points (10*64 instead of 10*60) and I only have 2 feats left (one that couldn't have been completed, clearing 10 territories). So at most I should be 100 behind.