When is Star Forge Showdown Returning?

Replies

• Options
    Thanks for continuing the conversation in a positive manner.

haha!
  • Options
    August.

They don't want F2P to have Malak until the next Meta. Só don't count on Malak before the next GAC starts, so whales can keep their hunt for Negotiator and climbing on GAC leaderboards. This game is not F2P friendly anymore, they are milking the whales the best they can, however they can now.

September is most likely Malak to return.
  • Booooom
    67 posts Member
    Options
    August.

They don't want F2P to have Malak until the next Meta. Só don't count on Malak before the next GAC starts, so whales can keep their hunt for Negotiator and climbing on GAC leaderboards. This game is not F2P friendly anymore, they are milking the whales the best they can, however they can now.

September is most likely Malak to return.

Well, it‘s not like they don‘t see droping sales, it‘s just they do whatever and no one here can change it because it‘s their game.

I missed Malak because I was traveling, my toons where more than just ready... so all I can do is to hope that bring him back and never travel over weekends again because this awesome game might punish it.
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    Options
    m0l3fk4gig33.jpeg
  • Options
    Remenber CLS event, between 1st and 2nd event were 140 days. I think i will be the same with malak
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Options
    I reckon we’ll see him very soon - Not sure that DR/Malak is meta anymore if my shard is anything to go by - top 3 are regularly Padme, JKR, GG suicide squad, and then DR/Malak. I’ve had really good success against g13 fully zetad DR/Malak teams with HK, zzT3, C-3PO, BB-8 and zzGG. If he’s that easy to kill now with G13, it must be about time he’ll come back - his value is now tarnished.
  • TVF
    36639 posts Member
    Options
    Tiig wrote: »
    I reckon we’ll see him very soon - Not sure that DR/Malak is meta anymore if my shard is anything to go by - top 3 are regularly Padme, JKR, GG suicide squad, and then DR/Malak. I’ve had really good success against g13 fully zetad DR/Malak teams with HK, zzT3, C-3PO, BB-8 and zzGG. If he’s that easy to kill now with G13, it must be about time he’ll come back - his value is now tarnished.

Meta report is still 87% DR.

https://swgoh.gg/stats/meta-report/
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Malak is his first name ?
    What is Malak’s last name then ?
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    Options

Forgewalker
  • Options
    Well Padme is coming back on August 7th...
  • Options
    After Padme
  • Options
    Hopefully it’s on my birthday.
  • Booooom
    67 posts Member
    Options
    This topics needs to be let alone. None of these threads will change any.
    The road ahead may be a small sidewalk but doesn‘t deserve the title road - and that is a good reflection of the current game situation. Little to none communication, little to none improvements. The forum is full of good ideas but the official guys don‘t take part in these discussions.

Sadly they let this game die and don‘t understand why people prefer to spend on other games.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Booooom wrote: »
    The road ahead may be a small sidewalk but doesn‘t deserve the title road - and that is a good reflection of the current game situation. Little to none communication, little to none improvements. The forum is full of good ideas but the official guys don‘t take part in these discussions.

Sadly they let this game die and don‘t understand why people prefer to spend on other games.

Got statistics for that accusation?
  • Options

Are you sure the game is dying and people aren’t spending?
  • Options
    This game isn’t going anywhere, just like this thread...
  • Options
    Nihion wrote: »

Got statistics for that accusation?

"Statistics are like a drunk with a lampost: used more for support than illumination."
    Sir Winston Churchill
  • Options

Malak is the McLovin of the SW universe. He only need 1 name.
  • Options

We all know Darth is a title and Malak is his given Sith name. His real name is Alek Squinquargesimus. And I really wish I was making it up.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb can you guys have the decency to announce events that we already know exist so we don't have to stress about them? Honestly, you have your reasons for new events (it's revenue generation from panic farming) but this whole Malak thing is unacceptable. You stirred up the community by bringing Darth Revan back so soon and now you keep us anxious for weeks, that's so not cool man.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb can you guys have the decency to announce events that we already know exist so we don't have to stress about them? Honestly, you have your reasons for new events (it's revenue generation from panic farming) but this whole Malak thing is unacceptable. You stirred up the community by bringing Darth Revan back so soon and now you keep us anxious for weeks, that's so not cool man.

Soooo, this has already been answered... A lot. We are waiting, some more patiently than others, for Malak to come back for the second time. Devs already stated that they will announce it a couple days before the event. They will not post it in the calendar, nor will they be goaded into telling us in advance.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

It’s like you’re a child, you have absolutely no concept of patience or cadence, only this deluded vision of what must be right and wrong.

First of all, Malak is a new event and they can do whatever they want with it. Whales are not anxious; they are enjoying this exclusivity, and they will pay millions for the next big toon now.

Second, they’ve rarely ever announced the first return of an event in the past. Padmé is an exception.
  • Options
    ycfsdr02tm3l.gif
  • Crovino
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Soooo, this has already been answered... A lot. We are waiting, some more patiently than others, for Malak to come back for the second time. Devs already stated that they will announce it a couple days before the event. They will not post it in the calendar, nor will they be goaded into telling us in advance.

The Devs have said a lot of things. Some they’ve stuck to, some they haven’f. MSF had a lot of outrage for their Phoenix legendary fiasco, but they at least had the decency to acknowledge the community outrage and announce the next return. Let’s not be so quick to forget how the first Malak event went down, with the extremely short notice, short event, and the difficulty. I was someone who spent a lot of money in this game. I was ready to unlock Malak, even after their short event length and notice, but I just didn’t have the time to sit down and slog through enough times to do it on what was a very busy weekend for me. They lost a lot of faith with me then and they haven’t done much to earn it back.

And for what it’d worth, this is the first time I’ve posted on here in awhile, so I’m not someone spamming Malak posts.
  • TVF
    36639 posts Member
    Options
    CG acknowledged the community outrage over the TW toon bans and removed it from the game.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Crovino wrote: »

The Devs have said a lot of things. Some they’ve stuck to, some they haven’f. MSF had a lot of outrage for their Phoenix legendary fiasco, but they at least had the decency to acknowledge the community outrage and announce the next return. Let’s not be so quick to forget how the first Malak event went down, with the extremely short notice, short event, and the difficulty. I was someone who spent a lot of money in this game. I was ready to unlock Malak, even after their short event length and notice, but I just didn’t have the time to sit down and slog through enough times to do it on what was a very busy weekend for me. They lost a lot of faith with me then and they haven’t done much to earn it back.

And for what it’d worth, this is the first time I’ve posted on here in awhile, so I’m not someone spamming Malak posts.

Ok, but still doesn't change the facts about Malak coming back. Not 100% sure what your comment has to do with mine...
  • Options
    So Padme returns but what about Malak ?
  • Options
    So Padme returns but what about Malak ?

Malak exists purely to give you a reason to post on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.