When is Star Forge Showdown Returning?

12345679Next

Replies

• Options
    I think Carrie encrypted Malak with a password when she left. So now they cant release it anymore and are begging Carrie for the password
  • Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb can you guys have the decency to announce events that we already know exist so we don't have to stress about them? Honestly, you have your reasons for new events (it's revenue generation from panic farming) but this whole Malak thing is unacceptable. You stirred up the community by bringing Darth Revan back so soon and now you keep us anxious for weeks, that's so not cool man.

It’s like you’re a child, you have absolutely no concept of patience or cadence, only this deluded vision of what must be right and wrong.

First of all, Malak is a new event and they can do whatever they want with it. Whales are not anxious; they are enjoying this exclusivity, and they will pay millions for the next big toon now.

Second, they’ve rarely ever announced the first return of an event in the past. Padmé is an exception.

I don't see why all humans are expected to be as patient as you. Let alone why having patience should matter in this case. What has CG got to win by not revealing it?

And cadence, that word stopped having weight in this game long ago, if we count all the times cadence was violated for a certain purpose it would be so many times that we would have no reason to even speak about cadence
  • Options
    Because we’re still wondering where Malak is....
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb can you guys have the decency to announce events that we already know exist so we don't have to stress about them? Honestly, you have your reasons for new events (it's revenue generation from panic farming) but this whole Malak thing is unacceptable. You stirred up the community by bringing Darth Revan back so soon and now you keep us anxious for weeks, that's so not cool man.

It’s like you’re a child, you have absolutely no concept of patience or cadence, only this deluded vision of what must be right and wrong.

First of all, Malak is a new event and they can do whatever they want with it. Whales are not anxious; they are enjoying this exclusivity, and they will pay millions for the next big toon now.

Second, they’ve rarely ever announced the first return of an event in the past. Padmé is an exception.

I don't see why all humans are expected to be as patient as you. Let alone why having patience should matter in this case. What has CG got to win by not revealing it?

And cadence, that word stopped having weight in this game long ago, if we count all the times cadence was violated for a certain purpose it would be so many times that we would have no reason to even speak about cadence

Malak is his own thing. He doesn’t have a set cadence. That’s why I speak of it.

The longer CG holds out on this event, the more people will pay for the next big toon. They hardly care about Malak anymore; they could release him once a year for all they care. It’s all about the next big toon.
  • Options

That’s rich! The other day you decided that you were the benchmark for the average to above average f2p player. Now you’re querying someone else setting the benchmark for patience?

Can you give me concrete examples of cadence being violated? (To save you the bother, DR’s “early” return was nothing of the sort - no events of that nature have a slated return time for their second appearance)
  • Options
    505zribfiwbu.jpeg
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    The only thing Malak will be really useful when he returns is to fill the platoons and missions in Geo TB. What about Arena and GAC? Not so much, Sith Empire team is becoming easily beatable with G13 General Grievous and his droid gang.

Meta is changing soon.

I'm focusing on Clones now.

• Options
    Just wait until Malak gets his Iconic Jaw
  • Options
    Just wait until Malak gets his Iconic Jaw

Darth Malak's Jaw "Artifact of Power" Adds+ 300k dmg
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    The only thing Malak will be really useful when he returns is to fill the platoons and missions in Geo TB.

Respectfully disagree.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Hopefully they announce him today...
  • Options
    I think Carrie encrypted Malak with a password when she left. So now they cant release it anymore and are begging Carrie for the password

Please be true, please be true
  • Options
    🤦
  • Options
    Seranya6 wrote: »
    It’s really pathetic seeing so many topic begging malak...
    Héll come back with next dr event.
    If i was cg, it would be worse, it wouldn’t be before people stop begging and say cg what they have to do.

Just enjoy your domination while it last. Once malak come back you will understand the difference between good player and just wallet people ;)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    The only thing Malak will be really useful when he returns is to fill the platoons and missions in Geo TB. What about Arena and GAC? Not so much, Sith Empire team is becoming easily beatable with G13 General Grievous and his droid gang.

Meta is changing soon.

I'm focusing on Clones now.

ain't nobody got the GAC for dat - meme
  • Options
    You have to let the whales have their new toy for a little bit before everyone gets him! Lol
  • Options

That’s rich! The other day you decided that you were the benchmark for the average to above average f2p player. Now you’re querying someone else setting the benchmark for patience?

Can you give me concrete examples of cadence being violated? (To save you the bother, DR’s “early” return was nothing of the sort - no events of that nature have a slated return time for their second appearance)

You completely missed the point. I said I was the benchmark for the average f2p because I am not a hoarder and I don't have an arena what allows me to finish top5/5 and have unrealistic crystal income. Alot of folks wanna brag about the f2p banner when they have hoarded hundreds of thousands of crystals so they can buy whatever p2p content comes to the game and the way they hoarded so much was by having good rng with mods and a friendly shard that allows them to climb amongst the whales. If I had 100k crystals saved up I'm sure I wouldn't represent the average f2p because I could buy whatever the devs put up for money. You competitively misinterpreted my post
  • Options
    any info?
  • Ultra
    11509 posts Moderator
    Options
    Majkls wrote: »
    any info?
    Soon
  • Options

Are you sure the game is dying and people aren’t spending?

Did you see the numbers where MSF and SWGoH got compared? It‘s downhill since month and up up up for MSF
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    any info?
    Soon

Soon-ish™
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Gbud
    2 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Never. It was exclusive p2w whale oriented content. Live with that.

Yay! My $30 spent qualifies me for whale status!

Awww
  • Options
    If they release Malak again, spending will rise...
  • Options
    any info?
    Soon

Soon-ish™

But they promised it wouldn't be Soon™ just Soon. Are you calling them liars?
  • Options
    any info?
    Soon

Soon-ish™

But they promised it wouldn't be Soon™ just Soon. Are you calling them liars?

Absolutely.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

You completely missed the point. I said I was the benchmark for the average f2p because I am not a hoarder and I don't have an arena what allows me to finish top5/5 and have unrealistic crystal income. Alot of folks wanna brag about the f2p banner when they have hoarded hundreds of thousands of crystals so they can buy whatever p2p content comes to the game and the way they hoarded so much was by having good rng with mods and a friendly shard that allows them to climb amongst the whales. If I had 100k crystals saved up I'm sure I wouldn't represent the average f2p because I could buy whatever the devs put up for money. You competitively misinterpreted my post

Lol if they’ve strategically saved enough gems to get it, it’s not P2P content. You’re right. You probably are the average F2P for not hoarding. But the average smart F2P player does hoard, so... there’s that...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Q: When is Malak returning?
    A: Tophat - Soon. I can't say when yet, but soon. (This isn't the snarky soon tm either, this is just plainly stating soon.)
This discussion has been closed.