Updated Reconciliation Plan [MERGE]

Replies

• Bigbearxba
    250 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    My favorite part is that they don’t seem to realize we are still on Daylight time. So should we expect it at 10:30 PDT or 11:30 PDT (aka 10:30 PST). They are in fact DIFFERENT times. This matters for the limited people in I think parts of Arizona, Indiana and various regions in Canada that don’t recognize Daylight time. And for pretty much EVERY non North American who probably will entire the wrong time in their conversion websites.
  • Options
    Throwing another one on there. Would much rather the GET and zetas vs shard shop currency

Not cool
  • Options
    Everyone here knows there’s a crunch to get get1 currency , so help to get 145 more shards to move the Malak from 5* to 7* (which means you only had to buy 40 shards to finish him) is not right. It breaks down to about 380 per shard (145= 55,100 get1 currency ) we are just saying to treat everyone fairly The one that haven’t unlocked Malak,those who have a 6* or 5* Malak and those who have a 7* Malak. , they all take resources to get what we’re at . So yes I think what they are doing is unfair, to say it is. , will you just not that smart.
  • Options
    CAM24 wrote: »
    I promoted Malak to 7star a few days before the event returned, can we roll back an extra few days so can get almost a full TBs worth of extra GET1 ? What a joke. Those who had him at 95/100 are quids in

2 zeta mats or 2 full zetas? 🤣2 mats, that could bankrupt them

As a side note why don’t any of the devs reply to these forums anymore, they have one cheesed off player base and apart from announcements and handpicked Q&As from time to time, there is no back and forth.

Because everytime a CG employee has engaged with the players on the forums/reddit the players have twisted their responses to say whatever they wanted to hear

Ah that must be it then... solid reason, very professional 🤣
  • Options
    The lesson here is you will get punished for not using an exploit.
  • Options
    What world are we in?

Exploiting the bugs for extra rewards leads to collecting bonus rewards illegitimately....
    then CG steps in and grant's bonus rewards to ONLY the players who exploited the bug.

Did I just enter the twilight zone or some alternate reality? When did the new CG policy to reward people who exploited the game and punish all the players who didnt exploit a bug go into effect?
    Reread. That is not remotely what's happening. Whether or not you participated in the bugged event has no impact on what your compensation is, except as relates to shard shop currency, and in that case it's scaled to equalize.
    NightCrow wrote: »
    Just a question: Will I get back somehow the materials what I spent on my "newly" unlocked Malak to gear him up? Or I can just forget them right now, never will see them again... :S
    Expended resources from Malak will be returned to your inbox.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Lol idc I get free GET1 B)

Sucks for u tho
  • Options
    2 steps forward

1 marathon back
  • Options
    I love this turn of events, most of the 7 star malak owners before the event was jumping to cg’s defence, now the tables have turned they are gonna complain. Karma
  • Options
    Wow. You believe it fair. That is sad
  • Options
    another bad decision, you will lose many players again.

keep it up and the game will die
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    What world are we in?

Exploiting the bugs for extra rewards leads to collecting bonus rewards illegitimately....
    then CG steps in and grant's bonus rewards to ONLY the players who exploited the bug.

Did I just enter the twilight zone or some alternate reality? When did the new CG policy to reward people who exploited the game and punish all the players who didnt exploit a bug go into effect?
    Reread. That is not remotely what's happening. Whether or not you participated in the bugged event has no impact on what your compensation is, except as relates to shard shop currency, and in that case it's scaled to equalize.
    NightCrow wrote: »
    Just a question: Will I get back somehow the materials what I spent on my "newly" unlocked Malak to gear him up? Or I can just forget them right now, never will see them again... :S
    Expended resources from Malak will be returned to your inbox.

Thanks for the answer! :)
  • Dar_Penthar
    598 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    So Wait what about players that did not have a 7* Malak and did not play the event because we were told not to by @CG_SBCrumb? Those players who followed directions get nothing other than the 500 crystals that everyone got? We would have been better off to disobey @CG_SBCrumb and play the event so that we then get 5000 GET1. Ok cool next time everyone should just exploit the issue right.....?
  • Options
    HWHound wrote: »
    Wow. You believe it fair. That is sad

Nope not believe that it’s fair, but I see plenty of cg defenders when the 7 star malak owners was getting shard currency for nothing. Now the non 7 star owners are getting something I see the reverse of those same people
  • Options
    GBahia03 wrote: »
    Lol idc I get free GET1 B)

Sucks for u tho

Thanks for that post. Proves my point.

• Options
    This is pretty silly. CG you made a big error. Give everyone the same compensation.
  • Options
    Niloc17 wrote: »
    I think that this reconcilliation plan is better, but still flawed and that is likely for legal reasons and sheer complexity.

1. Those that 7* Malak already could never get more that 2250 shard shop currency from this event. Ensuring they all get that amount plus the 500 seems decent considering that not having their previous investments in getting Malak undermined by 150 shards is the real 'reconciliation' for them.
    2. Those that had 5*/6* Malak are in a rather diverse set of situations (I fit in here). Some spent money, some used in-game currency (me) and some did nothing. Getting a perfect solution here would be hard, near impossible, without individually tailored fixes for each player. GET1 can get malak shards or gear, this payout is for those that spent shards on gear meaning that CG won't have to refund the shards spent individually. Not perfect but I see the intent was to cover as many situations as possible.
    3. Those without Malak get 500 shards. This should compensate for the delay in the event. This seems ok. They will get Malak soon enough.

I think it's a better 'reconciliation plan' than before. The plan is better suited to each situation; while not entirely fair for everyone it is a better fix.

This is what i think too. I for one am happy on take this win, 500 Crystals and 5000 GET currency is a much better offer than before.
  • Options
    Perhaps the compensation in this lies within the fact, that no-one really knew this was a bug! So, people who didn’t have a 7* Malak played the event and upgraded him. Then CG makes public that this in fact WAS a bug and corrects it by removing the shards of the ones who upgraded him... thus the compensation. People are being compensated for the loss of this shards that were in fact rightfully so their’s as AGAIN, no-one knew it was a bug!

Now, the 7* Malak owners who ALSO completed th event, would have only gotten the shard store currency... and thus should not be compensated beyond that... the only ones who really loses here are the ones who did not have a 7* Malak. Cg screwed up and for some reason the deem that they can’t allow people to keep their shards... so they are taking them away and COMPENSATING people with a lesser reward

Everyone who completed the event PRIOR to Cg releasing the bug statement, did NOT exploit anything... they completed an event no-one at the timw had ANY clue about being bugged!
  • Options
    They should give everyone the same compensation.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, they could've just roll back and be done with it.
    Personally I think not compensating anyone is the best they could have done and just replay the event after the rollback.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Options
    Screenshot 2019-10-22 at 7.01.32 PM.jpegvfc3060zhw50.jpeg

Yea their mess up and the fan base back lash. It’s a nice gesture, but they should still let it ride. I had no idea about additional shards, I did the event and moved along. How many people actually received a 7 star Malak?

I cringe for the intern sifting through Malak data and deleting my shards. Kudos to everyone that got him 7 star before and the money you already gave to CG.

Let It Ride!! You are wasting money trying to take away all these Malaks! For what? We are all working toward GAS now.

I also want to know who comes up with the extra items? Someone in a meeting is like “give them 500 shards, 5000 GET 1 and two zetas” maybe that’s enough?? For long time players it’s a thanks, but really, that’s like a drop of water in the bucket.
  • Options
    I posted this in a another thread but I'm angry enough to repeat my rant:

So Wait what about players that did not have a 7* Malak and did not play the event because we were told not to by @CG_SBCrumb? Those players who followed directions get nothing other than the 500 crystals that everyone got? We would have been better off to disobey @CG_SBCrumb and play the event so that we then get 5000 GET1. Ok cool next time everyone should just exploit the issue right.....?
  • Options

Sup dar (burner account)

Exploit everything in life

;)
  • Options

You hit the nail on the head!
  • Options
    Dunno why they choose random numbers for xstals or GET currency, but it's wrong to not reward everyone with it. There was controversy with previous compensation plan (why would ppl not ready for event aka "not affected" get anything?), current one seems to hurt me - why someone without 7* Malak should get additional GET currency to upgrade GAS before me? Devs have to use better cocaine :D
  • Options
    Hopefully they roll back the update by another day so we can get 1000 Crystal's and 10000 get:
  • Options
    Hello, I spent 3800 GET I points on Malak after the event, will I get them back too after this reconcoliation or I will lose them?
  • Options
    I love this turn of events, most of the 7 star malak owners before the event was jumping to cg’s defence, now the tables have turned they are gonna complain. Karma

They just can't get out of the box and give everyone equal compensations, that takes them even further from equal compensations as they think they are smarter than average player (they are not actually, cocaine and weed both damage brain)
  • Options
    I sure hope not as they are giving you 5000 GET for exploiting the bug.
  • Options
    Why you hope not if i had no Malak before the event and i bought them to progress it...I didn't even know about this bug and the reconcoliation plan when I did that. Why people are so mean on this game...