LS Geo TB is insane!! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    They're figuring out who to "scapegoat fire" for this.
  • Options
    Take down this **** bugged event CG and let us do the Dark Side Geonosis.
  • Ultra
    11540 posts Moderator
    Options
    CG should’ve went on a thanksgiving break after launching the TB on Thursday
  • Options
    UV_ wrote: »
    It's outrageous. If in stage 1 are needed relics, what will be in stage 4? We should all boycott this bad joke and choose Hoth next time. And no more spend so that the devs will feel the pain at the Christmas bonus!

Stage 1 doesn't need relics. Relics can't even beat stage 1. It needs something else which I am sure CG will be introducing shortly after they make us all feel powerless.
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    So you guys aren't ready? Lol

Even krakens with 5 mil GP aren't ready

Krakens have well over 6m gp.
  • Barik_Edo
    203 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Xlor1 wrote: »
    Stenun wrote: »
    "I can't do it, therefore it's broken."
    This ^^
    I very nearly did the special mission and I'm ftp.

How'd you do on the other missions?
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Simply do the math. In no way is 21000-23000 the starting point for any levels
  • Options
    It took what, 15 minutes for the playerbase to see this is too hard? Another 5, tops, for a quick “was it supposed to be this hard?” inter office question. @CG_SBCrumb shouldve had a post either confirming WAI or confirming not WAI over an hour ago. Log in and update, guys.
  • Options
    Pierce wrote: »
    I'm not a whale...well over 10k...

These two statements seem at odds with each other.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    It's outrageous. If in stage 1 are needed relics, what will be in stage 4? We should all boycott this bad joke and choose Hoth next time. And no more spend so that the devs will feel the pain at the Christmas bonus!

Stage 1 doesn't need relics. Relics can't even beat stage 1. It needs something else which I am sure CG will be introducing shortly after they make us all feel powerless.

I hope you're wrong but I feel you're right.
  • Options
    YetiYeti wrote: »
    Dralkyr wrote: »
    What happened to Savior? I put in my JKR team and 3 toons were killed in the first enemy attack. Savior should prevent them from being killed until the Saved toon takes their next turn.

You actually lost 4, but one of them was saved?

Or somehow it died twice in the same action so it didn't get the turn?

Took so much damage it died twice.
  • TVF
    36645 posts Member
    Options
    Lio wrote: »

I hope you're wrong but I feel you're right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo9t5XK0FhA
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • WulW
    30 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    4x relikt 7, all team on 6* mods.

f6qbmcrqv0z5.png
    kkbgh9wjh2y4.png

i could understand it on p4, but for **** sake p1 ?!?!?
  • Xlor1
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Xlor1 wrote: »
    Stenun wrote: »
    "I can't do it, therefore it's broken."
    This ^^
    I very nearly did the special mission and I'm ftp.

So what your saying... is you failed...the p1 Mission.

Fyi your status as ftp/kraken is irrelevant. Full r7 teams are failing to 4/4 p1. Multiple chats. Multiple guilds. Here. Reddit. Fakebook. That’s a pretty solid sign it’s broken for current power levels.

Only just failed and with a g12 and only 1 r7. Im reluctant to believe these that are saying they cant get past phase 1 with 5 r7s. Its hard yes but its definitely not impossible.
  • Options

Honestly, with the general morale in this game, currently? I think that'll be a nail (maybe the nail) in the coffin rather than players going for more 'purchased improvements' to already developed characters.
  • Options

I totally AGREE!
  • Options
    What happened to Savior? I put in my JKR team and 3 toons were killed in the first enemy attack. Savior should prevent them from being killed until the Saved toon takes their next turn.

Savior prevents their death until their next turn. EventineElessedil is probably right - I probably lost Revan himself to the attacks and he was the Saved one, while the others all perished.
  • TVF
    36645 posts Member
    Options

Honestly, with the general morale in this game, currently?

Any data on the general morale in this game?
  • Options
    Players: We want new content
    Devs: Here you go... re-skinned Hoth TB with unbeatable enemies!
  • Options

Took so much damage it died twice.

I lol'd too much at this
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

My guildmate says he's at like two morales. He was at three but went down a whole morale
  • Options
    Has anyone completed a mission yet? Any General Anakin's out there that can shed light on how he does?
  • Options

Honestly, with the general morale in this game, currently? I think that'll be a nail (maybe the nail) in the coffin rather than players going for more 'purchased improvements' to already developed characters.

Who is General Morale? Not familiar with this EU/Legends character
  • TVF
    36645 posts Member
    Options
    Lio wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

My guildmate says he's at like two morales. He was at three but went down a whole morale

I almost panicked until I realized this is anecdotal.
  • Chrislee004
    96 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    nukgeffjogqw.jpg
    They screwed it up like Hoth. Look at platoons. Phase 4 platoons.....they help phase 3 which
    is already done. They screwed up launch. It's half backwards.
  • Options
    What did devs think the day they released this content? ...I mean, if they were fair enough and informed us that not even relict 7 toons have a small chance to clear 4 waves in P1 of the LS TB, my guild have had launched DS TB. Now the whole player base ist super frustrated and we loose GET2 and GET1 currency, because we don’t get even far of a good star count. Thank you devs for that Xmas present!
  • Options
    CG went full Murica on us.

Are there no adults left at CG?