LS Geo TB is insane!! [MERGE]

Replies

• StarSon
    7456 posts Member
    Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    I have a mega Padme Squad that has 156,000 GP for the squad. The squad has five Toons all fully maxed out gear 13 and level seven relics. In addition to this I have God mods on all of them. This squad could not even get past the first of four rounds in the new territory battle. The squad consists of Padme lead, Anakin Skywalker, General Kenobi, Grand Master Yoda, and R 2 d 2. They all have their Zetas they all our dear 13 and they all have fully maxed out relics. This squad could not even get past the first of four rounds. The game developers have made the difficulty of this new territory battle so ridiculous that even the best of the best squads can not make a single dent. Honestly how ridiculous can I get.2r0p34c4vud9.jpg

Perhaps it's the player controlling them?

Yep. The player controlling them made the mistake of launching the wave, and then watching as a rolly boi killed his entire team. Shame shame shame.
  • Options
    yftmv2wh4i7s.jpg
    Look at ships p4 platoon. It goes back in time and helps p3....this TB is half backwards!
  • Ultra
    11510 posts Moderator
    Options
    yftmv2wh4i7s.jpg
    Look at ships p4 platoon. It goes back in time and helps p3....this TB is half backwards!

If you fail to get a star in Phase 3, you can fill P4 platoons and attempt P3 again
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Perhaps it's the player controlling them?

When there hasn't be a single instance of anyone beating a mission I don't think it is an issue with the players.
  • Options
    nukgeffjogqw.jpg
    They screwed it up like Hoth. Look at platoons. Phase 4 platoons.....they help phase 3 which
    is already done. They screwed up launch. It's half backwards.

Like i said in another thread. Only CG to be able to make the same bugged mistake twice... :D
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    yftmv2wh4i7s.jpg

If you fail to get a star in Phase 3, you can fill P4 platoons and attempt P3 again

If you fail a star it locks the p4 node it is greyed out..you redo p3 with your current GP applied....therefore. you wouldn't be able to access p4 to do the platoons to help p3
  • Options
    yftmv2wh4i7s.jpg

Our guild use the roll over tactic when geo first came. We carried over middle p3...if you fail the star. You redo p3 and p4 is locked. There is no way to redo p3 with p4 platoons...CG screwed launch
  • Options
    Seriously. Relic 3/4 characters can’t beat round 1 of the first special mission.

Good job Devs... special clap all around.

I’d rather you hadn’t bothered.
  • Options
    Hey guys, what if this is a secret attempt to find people who are cheating in the game? Anyone who beats a combat mission gets an instant ban since it isn't possible without cheating.
  • StarSon
    7456 posts Member
    Options
    yftmv2wh4i7s.jpg

If you fail a star it locks the p4 node it is greyed out..you redo p3 with your current GP applied....therefore. you wouldn't be able to access p4 to do the platoons to help p3

If you don't get any stars in mid p3, but you do get a star in north p3, then you can fill platoons in north p4 that will help you work on mid p3. This is not new.
  • Options
    Looks like devs just crazy. Not in a good way. Just brainless. My guild will never ever play this LS GTB again until it will be fixed. Another fail, CG... And please hire someone with IQ more than 10 to lead game development.
  • Options
    If this is how you make a game fun I want no part of it
  • Options
    Hahahahahahaha you guys crack me up. Relic 7 kenobi 1 shot before I was able to take a turn.
    What a joke, guess Ill be waiting for the nerf or are you planning a relic X soon? Working "as intended" right?

New lows have been reached...
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Ultra
    11510 posts Moderator
    Options
    This is why PvP content > PvE
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    YetiYeti wrote: »
    UV_ wrote: »
    It's outrageous. If in stage 1 are needed relics, what will be in stage 4? We should all boycott this bad joke and choose Hoth next time. And no more spend so that the devs will feel the pain at the Christmas bonus!

Stage 1 doesn't need relics. Relics can't even beat stage 1. It needs something else which I am sure CG will be introducing shortly after they make us all feel powerless.

Honestly, with the general morale in this game, currently?

Any data on the general morale in this game?

I’m gonna look around and say “poor”.
  • Options
    What if p1 is supposed to be harder than p4 🤔

The further along the war efforts the less droid reinforcements there are to kill.....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Hey guys, what if this is a secret attempt to find people who are cheating in the game? Anyone who beats a combat mission gets an instant ban since it isn't possible without cheating.

There is a vid on YouTube with someone beating the special mission. With G12 padme too
  • Options
    I don’t see why need need combat missions. I made 2 waves in all 4 missions. Can we just get our reward as if we just deploy teams, please? Because it is not fun at all even at first phase.

Test you **** game CG, you always got this **** mistakes because of lack of simpliest testing.
  • Options
    This is why PvP content > PvE

You are right. It’s too bad this game doesn’t have any of that....
  • Options

There is a vid on YouTube with someone beating the special mission. With G12 padme too

You got a link for that?
  • Ultra
    11510 posts Moderator
    Options
    Fake but amusing
  • Options
    What if p1 is supposed to be harder than p4 🤔

The further along the war efforts the less droid reinforcements there are to kill.....

Nice try, Crumb.
  • Options

You got a link for that?

https://youtu.be/SHxTscQhwJE
  • Options
    I have a MAX relic GAS all 501st squad and could not get 4of4 and it wasn't close. CG has clearly given P1 the P4 difficulty.....there is no way for me to improve my GAS squad anymore so if they didnt mess this up then they released it a year of new relics and levels or whatever early
  • Options
    CG you hands down suck...