LS Geo TB is insane!! [MERGE]

Replies

• Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Well a cg or atleast kyno is aware of this they might not have replied but one of them is merging post so yeah they know whats going on they just have decided not to respond yet.
    They do need to talk internally / get approvals before they can post
  • Options
    Where are the CG defenders at?

I’m handing in my badge!
  • Options
    CG: we have something new in store for you :wink:
    Player base: ooh, do tell!
    CG: not just yet. All we can say it starts with an "R" and ends with "elic lvl 20".
  • Options
    R8-12 are coming soon!
  • Options
    Just once I’d like to be pleasantly surprised by CG rather than constantly disappointed.

I have such low expectations and EVERY time you manage to sink to a new low.

Special clap 👏🏻
  • Options
    I don’t mind ‘end game’ content but having played for 2-3 years. I don’t think endgame content is things I can’t actually play for another 2-3 years
  • Options
    All the people sharing that screen cap of a supposed statement by Crumb?

Could you please stop? It's obviously a fake. Look at the time stamp.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    All the people sharing that screen cap of a supposed statement by Crumb?

Could you please stop? It's obviously a fake. Look at the time stamp.

But time zones
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    We would have picked Hoth if we would have known that it’s in possible to participate..A bunch of us we’re looking forward to our at least 5700 GET1 for G$ shards..
  • Options
    Yes it’s really bad
  • Options
    pkyf3m5zzv2i.gif
  • Options
    super_ro wrote: »
    I don’t mind ‘end game’ content but having played for 2-3 years. I don’t think endgame content is things I can’t actually play for another 2-3 years

I'm just curious how it's "end game" content if people with maxed teams (all R7) can't make it past wave 1?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    MAX R7 501st died with 3 chars left on 4 of 4....no chance
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Should have stayed with Dragon Champions and given up on this instead. Right when I start getting optimistic, there comes another blow...
  • cmjstota106
    44 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    250mil GP guild and we might get 3stars bahahaha....if this is not broke then i quit
  • casper1jr
    175 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    At least some of you can play that TB. My guild has been stuck under 100 mil for quite some time now. Our FTP are quitting the game every day now. I'm a year 4 player and I shouldn't be penalized just because I have a guild under 100 mil. I'm getting tired of this game and many others are as well. Many of you complain about the waves when many of us can't even play it at all.

This game need help, I'm tired of training new players just to have them quit before the 6 month mark. Its time to start looking for a more enjoyable game as this one just isn't holding interest for the FTP anymore. Something needs to change players from every angle are tired of it.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    350mil GP guild and we might get 3stars bahahaha....if this is not broke then i quit

****, your entire guild is 7mil plus?
  • Options
    Sorry typo 250haha
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    casper1jr wrote: »
    At least some of you can play that TB. My guild has been stuck under 100 mil for quite some time now. Our FTP are quitting the game every day now. I'm a year 4 player and I shouldn't be penalized just because I have a guild under 100 mil. I'm getting tired of this game and many others are as well. Many of you complain about the waves when many of us can't even play it at all.

This game need help, I'm tired of training new players just to have them quit before the 6 month mark. Its time to start looking for a more enjoyable game as this one just isn't holding interest for the FTP anymore. Something needs to change players from every angle are tired of it.

You are the lucky ones, you would have just ended up losing GET if you tried this.
  • Options
    With 350 mil GP you should at least be getting 6 stars or something t 😉
  • Options
    I came to third wave with padmé, but then it was real dirty
  • Options
    We’re a pretty healthy guild with a lot of heavy players and we’re having a no luck either. They, CG, has rung all the bucks out of us with consistent upgrades, new players you can’t begin to gear without spending another fortune, and now this pathetic new battle that no one can win. Time to move on to another company who appreciates their players, both FTP and PTP.
  • Options
    Same they need to take this back so we can choose hoth. Screw this.
  • Options
    I'm sure a significant make good is headed our way.
  • Options
    I'm sure a significant make good is headed our way.

😂😂😂
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    208mil guild.

Nobody can do anything except fill platoons/deploy and complain about how we'd rather be doing Hoth and reminisce about how this game used to be fun.

All this forced gearing just to play (and still often not be fun) is horrible.