1) Shut down this LS GeoTB immediately;
    2) Give compensation to everybody (a big, big compensation);
    3) Fire the Devs.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Crowny wrote: »
    Hey @Kyno, is the TB still working as intended? lol

Yes it is!! Grand Master Yoda just pulled an outflank tactic by ignoring the bottom part and using your victorious troup from the south to attack in the center again and help your troop that couldn’t advance in P1!

Great tactic by Yoda and WAI!

(What he did not expect was that the droid was waiting for him and blew him and all hit relic 7 friends in Phase 1, but that is a story for another day).

Have fun on the holotables!

PS : buy the hyperdrive bundle, they worked like crazy on that unlike this géo ls Tb which was done by a summer intern
  • Options
    New information added yesterday in SWGOH opening credits:
    We apologise for the fault in the Territory Battles. Those responsible have been sacked.

New information added today after the bug in opening correct territories was noticed:
    We apologise again for the fault in the Territory Battles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked, have been sacked.

New information to be added tomorrow: ???
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Part 1 was something, somewhat playable until being decimated. In p2 all my relic, some r7 team got blown out with an aoe before getting a turn xD. I bet it's my mods though!
  • Options
    Lovely....it’s even worse today lol
  • Options
    I got a fat donut in all of the missions :) again.
    232 mil go guild currently at 4 stars thanks to deployments.

While I’m not raging or quitting this is more comedic than playable. Comedic because of my sense of humor.

I’m happy that we are all part of this misery. My guild and I will be ready for this content in about 6 months.

So far the difficulty is wai.
    By some reports the phases do not get easier as you go towards (I haven’t tried phase 2) phase 4.

As others have said - this must mean that there is an increase coming somewhere. Probably level cap. With out confirmation , I feel this is too much too soon.

My fav parts of the game besides my guild and the community is pve and faction building. So Tbs tickle my fancy. This is unfun and does make me feel like upgrading my toons is worthless as of now.

Pending any developments I will just continue to save for episode 9 and wait for more updates to star/gear/level/mod/relic my GR and Jedi factions.

With the difficulty level/outdated GR Jedi/unfarmable ships, I see no sense in developing that part of my roster. ESP in the episode 9 era.
  • Options
    HarryTDF wrote: »
    Kyno when you wake up will you roll over and ask tophat when they are going to address this issue? Definitely not wai.
    The difficulty is WAI. The phase progression is not.
    Joke was eh on my funny scale.
    At least Kyno gave us an answer.

I also should have never quoted because that’s the worst change in the history of the game! A true slap in the face!
  • Options
    Kyno when you wake up will you roll over and ask tophat when they are going to address this issue? Definitely not wai.

I also should have never quoted because that’s the worst change in the history of the game! A true slap in the face!

Oh I’m glad I asked for your opinion and you gave it.
  • Options

Oh I’m glad I asked for your opinion and you gave it.

More ugly quotes!
    You’re welcome, Ray.
  • Options

Have you tried phase 2? The phase difficulty isn't reversed, phase 2 is indeed harder than phase 1. Teams that struggled for a while before falling in phase 1 are now instead one shot. Teams that cleared 2+ waves now die before getting a turn.
  • Options
    Keydash1 wrote: »

Have you tried phase 2? The phase difficulty isn't reversed, phase 2 is indeed harder than phase 1. Teams that struggled for a while before falling in phase 1 are now instead one shot. Teams that cleared 2+ waves now die before getting a turn.

Don’t mind him. He is one of those guys who know it all like TVF
  • Options
    @Keydash1 yes that’s what I meant. Sorry if it was unclear. No coffee yet.
    Keydash1 wrote: »

Don’t mind him. He is one of those guys who know it all like TVF

With my stormtrooper zeta that is a whole lie. But I do know that being mean, sorry... unfunny and mean to someone who provided a huge answer to the community , even one we didn’t want to hear, shouldn’t warrant terrible jokes.

I say this reluctantly Because his ego is all consuming. - @TVF is actually really nice.
    Have a splendid day, Ray!
  • Options
    Ok buddy. My comment still stands until it is removed and doesn’t need your approval. Everyone knows Tb isn’t wai. Kick rocks kid
  • Options
    Ok buddy. My comment still stands until it is removed and doesn’t need your approval. Everyone knows Tb isn’t wai. Kick rocks kid

Kicking rocks, Ray. Have a good one.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    WAI merely means the code is doing what it's supposed to do. Phase progression is bugged, the difficulty isn't.
  • Options
    Oh so you mean it isn’t working as intended. Which means exactly what it means. Ok thanks.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    TB difficulty is "%100 WAI". It's doing exactly what the developers intended it to do. This doesn't mean it's fine, it shouldn't change or any other things you attribute to what WAI means.

Phase progression is bugged
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    This is why I frequently cut out the comment chains when quoting. Only takes a few extra seconds.
  • Options
    I didn’t know you were the guy who decided what words mean. My bad. Or are you saying the bug is intended? I guess you are right. They probably did it on purpose.
  • Options
    y5ekeno4rgb4.jpeg
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    No, what words means are universal. I didn't decide anything. On the contrary if you are saying TB difficulty isn't WAI, you mean it's bugged which would make things much better since that bug is gonna get resolved.

For the last time progression of the map is bugged(=not WAI) as detailed in the announcement.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    y5ekeno4rgb4.jpeg

Who's the one deliberately misinterpreting words now? ;)
  • Options
    Who cares? We just deploy for 10 stars and never ever do CMs again :)
  • Options
    Just to adjust our strategy to this ****: So P2 bottom opens if we get a star at p1 middle?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    micha_15 wrote: »
    Just to adjust our strategy to this ****: So P2 bottom opens if we get a star at p1 middle?

Yeah it's worse than reversed. Only way to open p2 bottom to get a star on p1 middle...which also unlock p2 middle xD.
  • Options
    Never said anything about difficulty hero but thanks for coming to my rescue.
  • Options
    in gild i see 4/4 in phase 2 battles...

only pllatoon or difficulty inverted 1--->4 ecc.?
  • Options
    CG is fighting for the title of the worst game company that has ever existed. That's saying something, considering the former Sony Online Entertainment and what they managed to do to Star Wars: Galaxies. Perhaps CG named this game so similarly for a reason ... they are trying to emulate the ultimate failure of SW:G
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Never said anything about difficulty hero but thanks for coming to my rescue.

x6m781u1iciw.png