MeiMei, well played...

Replies

• V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    My line up. Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas.
  • Options
    9un9zd.png
  • Options
    15we16g.png
  • Options
    qsvc0h.png
  • Options
    IMG
  • Options
    34yzaja.png
  • Options
    Nice finish today, Rax. I couldn't best Yuudai...he must have got a bit more gear or something. I haven't made it to a new gear set since I started using Ackabar full time. But being stars and levels down and still competing is nice.
  • Options
    I kill his Royal Guard first. If I don't I either lose or have a rough time with him. MeiMei hasn't been a factor the last few days. I wonder what happened to her.
  • Options
    I kill his Royal Guard first. If I don't I either lose or have a rough time with him. MeiMei hasn't been a factor the last few days. I wonder what happened to her.

I kill his Guard first as well but the last few times I haven't been able to kill it before a heal. I need Rex's special damage attack, lol.

I sniped MeiMei out of 5th place yesterday. The top was staggered just to where it was risky to try higher. She didn't play today. Someone knocked her from 6th to 11th and she stayed there through the payout.

I wasted a few fights on Yuudai before I resigned myself to 2nd.

• Options
    15we16g.png

Are you planning on starring up the Sergeant? With Rex and Fives he is awesome. I'd use him in my team if I had him 7*.
  • Options
    Definitely working towards that. I use a clone team as one of my main GW teams. Very promising.
  • Options
    All right time for me to do some sniping i know what you mean with Yuudai can be tough to take down i always target RG first to
  • Options
    clinched rank 1 tonight took it from Gopy you guys seen him in the forums?
  • Options
    I've never seen anyone from our server besides the 3 of us. Congrats on #1. I'm on my way to snipe you :p
  • Options
    thanks for sniping me until after my payout raxle i need those crystals. Im quite happy with how well I've done when i started in feb i was rank 10,000 something.
  • Options
    I have no battles left or id so be sniping you right now
  • Options
    I didn't get you. Yuudai was #1. So I smacked around his a royal Guard :s
  • Options
    lol nice i couldn't beat her tonight I'm starting to regret going for dooku he is so unreliable gopy's droid team almost beat me but i barley pulled it off my team gets wrecked against droids. I need to rethink my squad I got a few guys on the back burner working on unlock rey and i have 3 star HRS but I'm also thinking a tank slower team behind poggle could do well to
  • Options
    Is Yuudai a she? I didn't know that. Her and MeiMei are holding it down for the females.
  • Options
    i didn't mean to say Yuudai was a she another typo on my part i gotta stop doing that lol
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    MeiMei is back from vacation. She moved back up the ranks.
  • Options
    Let the sniping begin!
  • Options
    Hey Raxle how many people have actually taken rank1 from you
  • Options
    In the last 24 hours? At least 3 or 4. I moved back up from 6th place to snipe #1 at my payout.
  • Options
    Lots of droids up here tonight got my eye on the prize holding rank 6 until its time to make my move
  • Options
    Clinched rank 1 again I'm beginning to wonder if any1 up here is on my pay out time i always lock them out just in case though
  • Options
    Hey raxle i can barely see you back there at rank 8 lol
  • Options
    Ouch. If I fall outside the top 10, I might cut myself :p
  • Options
    Congrats on getting the payout.
  • Options
    i fell back to rank 18 today i got hit hard