Join the Empire! - get your R8 mats & KAM shards - multiple 300M+ guilds - multiple timezones

Replies

• Options
    Empire C0ruscant, the European branch of the Empire, has 10 open spaces! Got 4.5m+ GP and looking for European raid times? We have space for you!
  • Matze
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Vacation digitally on the beautiful beaches of Scarif. They won’t be closed down at any time!
    Dew it! - Sheev Palpatine
  • nmelcer
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Amazing community and yes, we do have the droids you're looking for!
  • Options
    Drinks are free on the beaches of Scarif
  • Options
    Join the Empire! Rule the Galaxy!
  • Bekseido
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Stop being bored and feeling lonely - join the Empire for a great community!
  • Options
    Hello, Heroes, look at your account, now back to mine, now back at your account, now back to mine.
    Sadly, its not mine, but if you took your 600 daily tickets and brought them to The Empire, it could be geared like mine.
    Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in the raid, with the account your account could be like.
    Who's in your squad, back at mine. We've beat it! It’s time for Prize Boxes with that item you love.
    What’s on your characters, empty gear spots? Look again, the gear spots are now Green Pluses.
    Anything is possible when bring your 600 tickets to The Empire.

I'm on Geonosis!
  • Matze
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Get all the gear you want from donations in record time! Join the Empire NOW! We take care of each other!
  • Matze
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Grab your cocktails on Scarif!
  • Matze
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Join the Empire today and destroy the rebels with your shiny new TIE bombers!
  • Bekseido
    35 posts Member
    Options
    If you like your steak medium rare or you prefer it well done, or even if you don't like steak, there's a place for you in The Empire.
  • Mahl_Jhong_501st
    37 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Tired of bulls eyeing womprats on a dead-end planet in the Outer Rim?
    Want to get away from the politics of the Inner and Mid Rim?
    Feel the need to crush some Rebel scum and restore order to the galaxy?

Join the Empire today!

There are currently multiple openings around the galaxy including but not limited to:

- Enjoying some sun and protecting vital research facilities on Scarif!
    - Living the city life and defending the capital on Coruscant!
    - Enforcing Galactic law and order with Vader's own 501st!

Come join a close knit community comprised of multiple guilds with knowledge across all aspects of SWGOH. When not playing the game, chill out one of the many Discord channels such as the Galactic Lounge, share your best G-PG13 memes in the meme channel, even show off your culinary or mixology skills in our Food and Beverage channel, and proudly display any furry friends in our Pets channel!

If this sounds like a future for you, what are you waiting for? Join the Empire and see the galaxy!
    Co-GL, Empire's 501st
  • Options
    It's fun to be the bad guys! Come join a great crew.
  • kcden
    6 posts Member
    Options
    This is a really great alliance. A ton of SWGOH knowledge, active and entertaining discord. Join today, crush the Rebellion tomorrow!
  • Options
    Join the Empire today! We have really cute pets!
  • Options
    Sinatra once sang:

"Fly me to The Empire
    Let me play among the stars
    Let me see what fun is like
    On a, guild of The Empire
    In other words, hold my Wat shards
    In other words, here's some Kam"
  • Options
    The Empire is awesome. Great guild. Joined earlier this year and have grown over 2 mil gp.
  • Options
    My how the times have changed. 22 LS geotb stars and 15+ kam shards in some guilds, cpit on farm, and a guild pushing 320 million gp.

2.5 million gp and up please apply for placement amongst our various guilds.
  • Options
    If you want to crushed the Challenge Rancor and a couple cocktails! Join the Empire today!
  • Options
    Best alliance out there. Great Guild Leaders. Entertaining Discord. The game itself is the worst part of being a member of The Empire. Join Today!
  • Options
    So apparently there's a new challenging PIT Rancor? Well yeah not so much - beat that thing with the Empire.
  • Options
    A friendly environment tackling end game content without any pressure to spend and a focus on minimizing time spent in game on the raids and tbs and tws.
  • Options
    European division (Empire Coruscant) looking for 6 new members. Great alliance full of friendly, helpful people.

Our raid times are 19:00 GMT/UTC.
  • Options
    Cpit on lock. Multiple 300+ million guilds. Multiple raiding times. Leave your underperforming guild in 2020 and join the empire
  • Options
    We also get Kam shards.
  • Options
    New year, new you, new guild
  • Deanmoriarty1
    79 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    As dsgeotb comes to a close join a guild where you can clear cpit and r8 your toons
  • Options
    What a great guild! If you are look for a fun group to take your roster to the next level, these are the folks!
  • Options
    Have you taken into account other factors, vis-a-vis guild leaders? Is your GL funnier than I am? Does he even have a girlfriend? Because I have two, basically.
  • Options
    Give yourself the gift of being in a guild with cpit on farm with mercing opportunities for more rewards, a winning tw record, and a positive atmosphere