Heroes Holiday!

Replies

• Options
    Still hoping to see a special package or sale going on during Christmas.
  • Options
    I can't beat Boba Fett, he's too hard. :'(
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    EM650 wrote: »
    Breetai wrote: »
    10 Rey shards.... I'm actually happy about that seeing how I get only about 1 per day.

Additional Rey shards can be obtain on 4-C of the Squad Cantina.

Incorrect. 4c is Kylo Ren. Rey on Light hard 2a.

You'really right. Thanks for the correction.
  • Options
    Thank you for that present and thank you for making it the droid challange, I highly doubt anyone ever skips out on getting more droids, there a commodity and a necessity. So the 10 shards are a sure thing. If you could do one cor finn that be epic too, he is my favorite hero that I'm trying to grin out to get.
  • Options
    I'm all in! I love using Rey as an added bonus in missions. She's diesel! Ally code 353-493-488. Top 1000 Arena, been addicted to this game since I first downloaded last week :)
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    10 Rey shards.... I'm actually happy about that seeing how I get only about 1 per day.

Additional Rey shards can be obtain on 4-C of the Squad Cantina.

No, 4-C Cantina battle is Kylo Ren shards. Rey shards are available at LS 2-a hard and DS 5-a hard.

2zteqtl.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Man this game is super stingy. Everything is 3-4 times more expensive with the drop rates half that of other games.

Are there plans to change this? VIP system? You guys can't possibly think 10 shards compares to what the other mobile games are doing, right?

Also the energy in this game is a joke - I can play Future Fight all day long without using resources to replenish energy. Why is this game so stingy???
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks much. Game progressing nicely.
  • Options
    People are already doing the daily challenges anyway so thanks for the 10 free shards!
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Options
    Is that all event??? No more?? Really???
    Just holiday , it's only one time in year.
  • Options
    Remember, no disintegrations!
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I've done what I could to start the party. Beat him 3 times which is all I can do until Monday.
  • Options

What's your level?
  • Options
    Zontacx wrote: »
    Still hoping to see a special package or sale going on during Christmas.

Sadly. Not going to be one.. Some ea member mentioned it in some other forum I seen. Kind of sucks if you ask me.
  • Options
    Any event is better than no event :smile:
    Level 55 (AC: 211-445-968)
  • Options
    Darkcloud wrote: »

What's your level?

I was being facetious. I am level 55.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    If you are reading this, close your browser, open the game and go kill boba fett.
  • Options
    Well I started to play later at swgoh, I am level 51, I spent 45 euros on this game, yet I couldn't see any challenge to get rey shards. Is it not Christmas for me? Why do high levels have this "boost" and low/middle levels have nothing? It seems not fair, they keep widening the gap.
  • Options
    I can't find the proper event, it only shows the training droid challenge and the Str gear challenge. I'm a level 53.
  • Options
    meh
  • Options
    Terendol wrote: »
    Man this game is super stingy. Everything is 3-4 times more expensive with the drop rates half that of other games.

Are there plans to change this? VIP system? You guys can't possibly think 10 shards compares to what the other mobile games are doing, right?

Also the energy in this game is a joke - I can play Future Fight all day long without using resources to replenish energy. Why is this game so stingy???

Quit complaining and just play like everyone else, it's a great game. You get what you put in. I've gotten 3 4* characters from the Bronzium pack. No complaints here.
  • FakeRobbo
    179 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    There's a special challenge? I thought we just do the droid challenge and we get Rey shards for doing it....? Otherwise I don't see it at all, much like every other offer that apparently gets added to the game -.-
  • Options
    I'm in!
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    I've done what I could to start the party. Beat him 3 times which is all I can do until Monday.

What about Sunday?
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    I can't find the proper event, it only shows the training droid challenge and the Str gear challenge. I'm a level 53.

That is it. Complete that challenge every day it shows up between now and New Years and come January, we will receive Rey shards.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Varlie wrote: »

What about Sunday?

My mistake. Was thinking the event days were Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.

I'll be hitting him again on Sunday.
  • Options
    The devs are probably working to hard on fixing bugs and getting the game ready for the next update to add a big christmas event for us this year. At least thats what im telling myself lol....
  • Sparsile
    24 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Edit: Christmas is no time to be negative... sounds great, thanks for the shards. :)
    Post edited by Sparsile on
  • Options
    I suppose this post should be located at "News and Announcements"?