Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    This reminds me of when the music industry decided to wage war on people who shared music that they had bought. The industry won a few battles, but in the end, the public saw them for the greedy unrealistic people they really are. And the music industry has never been the same since.
  • Ggdjqjchsabjdj
    780 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Is CG going to ban all the people that use modding services, since that is also account sharing?

I hope so

And why is that?
    account sharing... we just covered this

keep up, buddy

Haha. You amuse me. Let us ban those who wanted to have a better in-game experience, you mean? That’s what I see. Seems you don’t think of the wider picture. ;)
    Stay loyal to CG, buddy.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Options
    Wouldn’t be surprised if he/she is a stealth mod.
  • Options
    So evidently the youtuber with lots of fanboys had his ban reduced to a week. So the precedent is set! Sell and transfer accounts and the new user only gets a week ban!
  • chpMINIsolo_77
    3103 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Yeah, stealth mod, lol. Heaven forbid that someone has common sense
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    So evidently the youtuber with lots of fanboys had his ban reduced to a week. So the precedent is set! Sell and transfer accounts and the new user only gets a week ban!

One week ban for cheating in game, communication opened, offer options of when ban starts.

Getting another account: permaban with no communication.

In my book: Cheaters get permabans, no deals offered. But in CG’s books, one week ban just cos that cheater spend a lot of money.
  • Options

Really?
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    Please unban Ahnaldt101 asap !
  • Gushazan
    43 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Why do you think people feel comfortable spending money on this game.

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CUSTOMER BASE!!!
  • TayloRen
    121 posts Member
    Options

Source.
  • Options
    Looks like I’m gonna have some extra cash available this summer. #notanothercenttocgever
  • Ultra
    11538 posts Moderator
    Options
    CG told Ahnald to choose what week he wants to be banned and it will be a one week ban

So I guess if Ahnald goes along with it - he’s no different than the people he was complaining about
  • Options
    Kountkajh wrote: »
    Looks like I’m gonna have some extra cash available this summer. #notanothercenttocgever

Source? Still not seeing the source about this 1-week ban

• GroovieR
    26 posts Member
    Options
    CG told Ahnald to choose what week he wants to be banned and it will be a one week ban

So I guess if Ahnald goes along with it - he’s no different than the people he was complaining about

They had 2 weeks to show some signs of life and just now decided to respond him with something? HA!
  • Options
    He will be unbanned in 1 week ?
  • Anakin_Earthrunner
    62 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Gotta love how CG spends a LOT of time monitoring the forum deleting bad posts about them. Maybe if they didn't do bad things there wouldn't be bad posts about them. And maybe if they spent less time policing the forums they could actually be making "CONTENT" #B.uttHurt
  • Options
    Firefox54 wrote: »

Source? Still not seeing the source about this 1-week ban

I'm the source. I'm pledging not to spend money.
  • Options

CGultra knows all. Lol
  • Options
    CG you need to step up and quickly.

If this was any other franchise there is no way you’d have gotten away with treating your player base this badly for this long.

Maybe spend more time developing actual content than banning your biggest influencers for minor infringements that nobody cares about.
  • Options

Pretty sure you are talking about what they offered the cheaters, not Ahnaldt...
  • Ultra
    11538 posts Moderator
    Options

CGultra knows all. Lol
    That’s the word of mouth in some discord servers idk if it’s true
  • Options

... still not seeing this source

... didn't check what I quoted :frowning:

--
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Options

Is this a joke? If it is then you aren’t even funny.
  • TayloRen
    121 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    smlw5idcsury.png

Yeah, he replied almost instantly. Come on guys.
  • Options
    I really wish ahnald would just go away forever. I can't stand him.
    GRANDMASTER
    NeXuSe7msb2g6cet7.jpg
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options

Too bad, I hear he’s a big fan of yours.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • nmilitello
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

So if you don't like someone they should go away forever? Seems like you are part of the problem thats going on in the world right now.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

CGultra knows all. Lol
    That’s the word of mouth in some discord servers idk if it’s true

@TVF said it's true, so it must be.