Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    I think the saddest part about this whole thing is that we now see how apathetic and aloof the team at CG is toward their own product and their consumers. Whats been made clear here is that this simply doesn't matter to them. The passion of the community has been revealed and its completely incompatible with anything CG has to offer.
    Simply put, they don't care.
  • Options
    Is maverick a cg game? Btw check twitter for carrie and ahnald right now. Some good vibes on there. Not saying I'm responsible for starting it but...lol
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Chaos2all wrote: »
    Foxer wrote: »
    Chaos2all wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    odd that no one has made a thread about ahnold until now

There is one. It's called ahnalds account. Has almost 120k views and 2k comments

Sarcasm.... it’s not for everyone!

Just trying to help out if they were being serious, but okay. Glad you can read sarcasm.

Hmm this might be sarcasm As well, but maybe you are truly glad for me and a better person then I

LOL all in good fun.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Isnt it time to close this thread yet? The conversation is redundant and the fact the account in question broke the TOS is not open for debate.
  • Options
    Closing in on 2 thousand posts. Can't tell if CG suffers from ignorance or arrogance or both.

Pitiful.
    Chained since '16
  • Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    Isnt it time to close this thread yet? The conversation is redundant and the fact the account in question broke the TOS is not open for debate.

If you're still focused on the account ban I'd suggest you go back and read previous 62.5 pages of complaints again
  • Options

Yeah. 120k views, 1900 posts and the most activity of any forum, definitely close it down.
  • bearrock
    64 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Is maverick a cg game? Btw check twitter for carrie and ahnald right now. Some good vibes on there. Not saying I'm responsible for starting it but...lol

Thanks for that. I'm sure the devs are nice people. I wish we could all sit down over a pint and just talk it out.... I'm sure the exchange between Ahnald and Carrie is cathartic for both of them. Good for them.
  • Wormio
    63 posts Member
    Options
    The real danger for CG isn't all these posts. We are posting because we care and are passionate about the game. When we go silent, the game dies quickly. The irony about that is that you don't believe that, or you want it to die. We're not sick of the game, CG. We're sick of you. A replacement game coming from you, if that's the case, will not be the success that SWGOH was as it was originally backed by a good company. That will not be the case for the next game from CG.
  • Options
    Have you guys seen MSF response? Lol. They responded before CG. So funny.
  • Options
    bearrock wrote: »

Thanks for that. I'm sure the devs are nice people. I wish we could all sit down over a pint and just talk it out.... I'm sure the exchange between Ahnald and Carrie is cathartic for both of them. Good for them.

Carrie's done more for the community tonight than cg and she doesnt even work there anymore smh
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    darklinkto wrote: »
    lehbatpkii wrote: »
    Guys! The rating for SWGoH on the App Store fell from 4.7 to 4.6 just today! Our negative feedback is having an impact. Let’s continue to take action until CG is willing to have actual communication with their players.

It's 4.2 on the android store hahaha, let's bring them to the bottom!

It was 4.2 yesterday....
  • Brawnin
    35 posts Member
    Options

Carrie's done more for the community tonight than cg and she doesnt even work there anymore smh

What happened with Ahnald/Carrie? Did she say something recently?
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options

If you're still focused on the account ban I'd suggest you go back and read previous 62.5 pages of complaints again

Oh I'm sorry......guess I must have misread the title.....nope....didnt misread
  • Options

Yes! I have seen that twitter conversation and it is amazing.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options

Again @Kokie you miss the point. Even Ahnald said “sure I broke the TOS”, however that isn’t the problem. The issue is that CG has been outed as catering to whales and Krakens who blatantly cheat and hack the game for an advantage to the point of negotiating punishment as well as letting the guilty party choose how and when to serve their “punishment”. THAT is the problem. This is the straw that broke the camel’s back. I’ve been a critic of the dev team more than a supporter but never a doom sayer.

This is a boiling point in the game that will make or break the future. Their silence is maddening. Their inaction is nauseating. They’ve let communication devolve so much that after 3 days of demanding answers from
    The community and even those beyond this game, they still say nothing. Their new GM Mark **** has never posted to even say hello to us once he took over for Carrie, because “he’s private”. The community manager Crumb has been gagged when he used to interact with us so much. Weekly updates, puzzles, answers, posts....I don’t even blame him. I blame his higher ups that have prevented him from doing his job and what he was actually good and enthusiastic about.

If you think this is just about Ahnald’s account you are unbearably naive and shortsighted.
  • Options

Got a link for those of us that don't tweet?
  • Tatiana221b
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Why do you avoid facing and solving your problems CG? As players(or customers), we did nothing wrong to share our gaming experiences even they’re not as “positive” as you expected. What we said and what we did just want to help you perfect this game, in order to have better gaming experiences.
    I’m sure that CG knows better about the importance of Ahnald to SWGOH, not only the money he spent but also the creative ideas, those extremely attractive videos of SWGOH, and his appeal among the new&old players, now go to YouTube and see the statistics guys, you don’t want to know how many loyal customers and KOLs chose to quit it or decided to spend 0 cents on your game.
    Please, to face it, to solve it, and to apologise for what you did.
  • Shenanigans052
    1681 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Snowbird13 wrote: »

It's in there but the tweet linked had a bad word in it lol
    https://twitter.com/shenanigans052/
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    @Ravens1113 I know the complaints (mostly) aren't about Ahnolds account. What it is about is a facetious outrage over what some deem as inconsistent and spotty enforcement of the TOS. This outrage is mostly fueled by speculation, rumors, and few facts. Its perfectly fine if you dont like this game and its perfectly fine if you express your displeasure. But what appears to be an outrageous story and discriminatory actions more than likely is far from the truth. We live in an age of deliberate conflagrations of emotions and truths and this game is not immune from it. All the years I have played this game I've never been treated with anything other than courtesy when I've had an issue and been more than compensated when deprived of something. I love the game but hate the raw emotions running rampant through the forums with little semblance to truth.
  • Options
    1st day trying out "that other game." Seems like it has potential to be a really good game for those who are interested and haven't tried it out (yet........) now might be a good time. Thanks CG!
  • Options
    Everyone knows CG sucks in so many ways. This is clearly another example. Ahnald spent thousands of dollars of his own money on the account, and he uses that account not to break laws, but to help the gaming community. Also his efforts bring in and help players. So screw CG for basically shooting themselves in the head and pointing their evil finger at Ahnald
  • Options
    @Ravens1113 I know the complaints (mostly) aren't about Ahnolds account. What it is about is a facetious outrage over what some deem as inconsistent and spotty enforcement of the TOS. This outrage is mostly fueled by speculation, rumors, and few facts. Its perfectly fine if you dont like this game and its perfectly fine if you express your displeasure. But what appears to be an outrageous story and discriminatory actions more than likely is far from the truth. We live in an age of deliberate conflagrations of emotions and truths and this game is not immune from it. All the years I have played this game I've never been treated with anything other than courtesy when I've had an issue and been more than compensated when deprived of something. I love the game but hate the raw emotions running rampant through the forums with little semblance to truth.

Well theres guild leaders that have confirmed it, their support team has the reputation it does for a reason, and cg wont talk to us so that's what you're gonna get. Dont like it? Move along. You say "few facts" what reason would these people have to lie? Silly
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options

It’s not a rumor though. It’s a proven message that shows CG’s willingness to negotiate with cheaters. It’s a proven problem that they haven’t addressed.

The game itself is why people are so up in arms. They don’t want cheaters in this game blatantly doing whatever they want and get special treatment over how much they spend. They don’t want their own personal investments tarnished by cheaters who intentionally try and make the game unfair.

There’s no denying what CG has done. It’s been proven and shown as such. What needs to be done now is CG deciding its time to do right by their player base. Either enforce the TOS fairly across the board or state otherwise. Communicate with the community more. Listen and engage with said community. Provide meaningful content to the community that doesn’t require a massive money sink every single time (hello there mace and GR Jedi reworks!).
  • Options

Try to step out from your bubble and check for the patterns. Not too difficult to see.
  • Options
    100% back Ahnold and the community on this.
    I let the game a while back, mainly for a lack of content and communication. This just reaffirms why I would not come back.
    I do miss the community though. Fight back!
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options

Lol, yes by all means throw napalm on the fire, that will work lol
  • Options
    Snowbird13 wrote: »

It's in there but the tweet linked had a bad word in it lol
    https://twitter.com/shenanigans052/

I must be to old. I kind of saw some conversations. You kids and your twittering😆