Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Lrrr
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Can we blame Ahnaldt for the likely delayed Road Ahead? I mean no way CG shows up in the next two weeks, unless this dies down....
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Shiftyund wrote: »
    1oc3xzgobzgc.png
    It's obvious that your active @CG_SBCrumb speak up

He likely has been told not to comment.

If your community manager is silent.... that can mean only one thing.... invasion!!!

Errrr hes been told to be.
  • Rondif
    17 posts Member
    Options
    So he just post one puzzle, without saying nothing, so CG wont only address Ahnaldt situation, nor the cheating problem or any of the problens the community and game has =/
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Diversion tactics
  • Options
    I've been looking for an excuse to stop spendng so much money on the game... Now I can save money and feel like an activist: win/win!
  • Options
    @obikenobi1
    Thanks for the response.

-For sure, the 24/7 account sharing is definitely against TOS . That/ those points you stated make sense. There’s also account sharing that happens via bots or mod services. There are several that actually need to log in to do what they do. If CG is going to wave TOS against one player, wave it in front of all.

-True, Ahnald does make money on his videos. He was given the kraken account because the original owner quit. He accepted that account because CG removed the test accounts... Ahnald simply did the American thing by coming up with a business solution. Btw, some Bot and Mod services also make money. Ban one ban them all. (No offense to any and all parties). Plus, other you tubers have used kraken accounts in GAC live-streams too. So, Ahnald didn’t have an “advantage.” He simply made a solution for CG taking away test accounts. (The test accounts were basically the last vestige of the Game Changers program they had left to take.) because CG WON’T or CAN’T communicate WHY they were removed we can only speculate that CG **** on the Content Creators. Lastly, Ahnald was also reinvesting into the Kraken account. He used his money to purchase the marquee toons. So yes, he makes money on the videos, but he spends money on those videos so that we the players can see what we possibly want to buy into. (I almost whaled on Mando because of his videos. I also had my COVID stimulus check... but I thought better of it. Because CG blows...) I almost bought 3 vaults BECAUSE of Ahnald’s videos on the Mando Characters.

-as far as banning ALL TOS violators, by now, that would destroy the game. The TOS violation is rooted too deep. A former dev CG_Carrie even gave approval to these TOS breaking services... in a Past Q & A the devs discouraged the use of those services but here we are.

Life isn’t Fair and since CG are ****, I doubt they’ll give his account back. But a dev team shouldn’t selectively enforce the ban hammer and ffs not against the biggest content creators’ voice that WHALES on the game so that the community has something to enjoy. Because CG is so detached, they still haven’t said anything, because they did this to themselves. They shot themselves in the foot. They have a simple, not easy, way to set this right or they can go the hard way.

I hope my points make sense. I tried to go a paragraph at a time.

I appreciate the reply and i agree with your sentiments. I do think we aren't seeing the whole picture here so until both sides can speak on it i don't feel comfortable with this situation at all since people may be angry at the wrong people. This whole hate mongering that I've seen happening over what we have heard from just one side, is really making me mad at the people who are causing this drama. I'm not interested in watching many of the content creators on youtube right now because it seems that they are just stoking the fire more and it is starting to affect my guild. I just had 3 guys leave because of this whole thing, so yeah i'm not happy with people wildly spreading hate and discontent because it is affecting peoples enjoyment of this game we all enjoy playing. I like this game. I've been playing it for 4+ years and i have 3 accounts. Do people really want this game to end? If people are unhappy with it, then leave the game. But don't start pressuring others to do the same. That just isn't cool. I think a majority of us do like this game and want it to succeed. I refuse to let ones that actually hate it and want it to fail pressure others to feel the way they do which can lead to this game dying. It's like a bitter ex-wife/husband at that point trying to get you to hate the other person as much as they do. I don't want people to make rash judgements over something we don't know much about.
  • Options
    So I'm grateful we have the new puzzle from crumb but are they ever going to speak out about this haha
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I bet this this thread get 10 x the views and comments.

Ignoring the highlighted issues and feedback & ploughing on regardless is just rude.

We enjoy your game and the community deserves better. Treat us with some respect and acknowledge the issues
  • Options
    I hope the puzzle is for an apology for Ahnald. No amount of diversion is enough for this. Unban Ahnald right away!
  • Options
    obikenobi1 wrote: »
    @obikenobi1
    Thanks for the response.

-For sure, the 24/7 account sharing is definitely against TOS . That/ those points you stated make sense. There’s also account sharing that happens via bots or mod services. There are several that actually need to log in to do what they do. If CG is going to wave TOS against one player, wave it in front of all.

-True, Ahnald does make money on his videos. He was given the kraken account because the original owner quit. He accepted that account because CG removed the test accounts... Ahnald simply did the American thing by coming up with a business solution. Btw, some Bot and Mod services also make money. Ban one ban them all. (No offense to any and all parties). Plus, other you tubers have used kraken accounts in GAC live-streams too. So, Ahnald didn’t have an “advantage.” He simply made a solution for CG taking away test accounts. (The test accounts were basically the last vestige of the Game Changers program they had left to take.) because CG WON’T or CAN’T communicate WHY they were removed we can only speculate that CG **** on the Content Creators. Lastly, Ahnald was also reinvesting into the Kraken account. He used his money to purchase the marquee toons. So yes, he makes money on the videos, but he spends money on those videos so that we the players can see what we possibly want to buy into. (I almost whaled on Mando because of his videos. I also had my COVID stimulus check... but I thought better of it. Because CG blows...) I almost bought 3 vaults BECAUSE of Ahnald’s videos on the Mando Characters.

-as far as banning ALL TOS violators, by now, that would destroy the game. The TOS violation is rooted too deep. A former dev CG_Carrie even gave approval to these TOS breaking services... in a Past Q & A the devs discouraged the use of those services but here we are.

Life isn’t Fair and since CG are ****, I doubt they’ll give his account back. But a dev team shouldn’t selectively enforce the ban hammer and ffs not against the biggest content creators’ voice that WHALES on the game so that the community has something to enjoy. Because CG is so detached, they still haven’t said anything, because they did this to themselves. They shot themselves in the foot. They have a simple, not easy, way to set this right or they can go the hard way.

I hope my points make sense. I tried to go a paragraph at a time.

Do people really want this game to end? If people are unhappy with it, then leave the game. But don't start pressuring others to do the same. That just isn't cool. I think a majority of us do like this game and want it to succeed. I refuse to let ones that actually hate it and want it to fail pressure others to feel the way they do which can lead to this game dying. It's like a bitter ex-wife/husband at that point trying to get you to hate the other person as much as they do. I don't want people to make rash judgements over something we don't know much about.

Aren't people asking for improvements and change the exact opposite of wanting the game to end? And I don't think anyone has pressured people to quit. Even the temporary halt in logging in has been described as completely voluntary.

People have been very unhappy with some of CG's shortcomings in terms of content and communication, which they can plainly see for themselves. They have been very disturbed by allegations regarding negotiating with cheaters and demand more information (even if they can't address the specific cases, they can discuss generalities. E.g. "Out of all ban for cheating since last September, x% have been permanent ban, y% have been for z months or less, etc. We've given lesser punishment in a% of cases based on special considerations of the case, which have not factored in player spending, but rather their cooperation in us obtaining valuable information regarding the nature of exploits, etc").

Yes, we have incomplete information. But the fact that CG has not officially addressed or acknowledged the issues raised by the angered players is in and of itself extremely pertinent information.
  • Options
    Everyone please be distracted by this new puzzle while we fail to address any concerns you have.
  • Options
    Please do a Q&A now! XD
  • Options
    What CG leadership doesn’t understand is that when Ahnald (or someone else of his ilk) use an otherwise dead account to create vids showcasing the abilities of new characters: its free promotion for the game! It’s an encouragement for the rest of us to buy new character pieces.

Even worse is that these Wizards of Brilliance don’t understand how criticism works. YOUR GAME IS NOT PERFECT. Get over it. You make mistakes, learn from them. We will point them out to you, so address them now and/or address them moving forward.
    For over a year now they’re running the game based on convoluted money-making metrics. Analytics do not a good game make. Yes, that data is a part of the puzzle, but not the whole puzzle.
    When you respect your customers, they give back in spades. Go back to that please
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Xhowrude
    228 posts Member
    Options
    I am mind blown they posted a puzzle
  • Options
    its stupid to be stupid CG :s
  • Eonixx
    62 posts Member
    Options
    So much bad publicity for CG...the ratings on Stores have dropped like stones, videos about the state of the game are countless, and posts like this are getting insane numbers.

Just a fraction of what's happening around this game that each of us love and hate so much at the moment.

AhnaldT is just the tip of the iceberg, if people are unhappy right now it's because for ages CG milked the impossible from the playerbase and gave in return nothing.

This game needs a severe improvement in game modes. How can we have such a huge collection of heroes when we can't use them? How can we enjoy the pve if the peak of raids is a kick in the balls for 40 people? How can we play pvp properly when we have sandbagging and cheating? So many questions...and no answers.

But don't worry, now we have a puzzle, fixing 1 year of nothing.
  • Options
    We have a puzzle we can forget about Arnold B)
  • Options
    We have a puzzle we can forget about Arnold B)

Now cg can go back to negotiating with cheaters in peace.
  • Options
    A puzzle, that less than 1% of the community actually cares about. Focusing on the wrong thing. This thread is proof enough that you need to rethink how to develop and run a mobile game.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    They are trying the ...let throw out something in hopes the mob gets distracted..tactic....as long as the ahnald situation isnt addressed or settled...no spending....at least give the man a refund.
  • Options
    Not happy about banning Ahnuld while letting cheaters get away with no real consequences.
  • Options
    I appreciate they're doing a puzzle, but it's going to be another paywall if it's new content. Do they not understand?
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    This thread is 5 days old, has more than 2k replies and over 136k views. Still not a single statement from who it concerns. There is no better way to show the community their real purpose. You are not here to have an opinion, this is not a democracy, it is a CGcracy and now go back to buying packs and solve that shiny puzzle (which is the next slap in the face of every one that posted here and is waiting for any kind of statement. You cant sit this out! You cant distract us by posting a puzzle! Show some guts and finally make a statement on this matter! The community deserves it. After all we are paying your jobs!
  • Gog_1977SWGOH
    40 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    This thread is 5 days old, has more than 2k replies and over 136k views. Still not a single statement from who it concerns. There is no better way to show the community their real purpose. You are not here to have an opinion, this is not a democracy, it is a CGcracy and now go back to buying packs and solve that shiny puzzle (which is the next slap in the face of every one that posted here and is waiting for any kind of statement. You cant sit this out! You cant distract us by posting a puzzle! Show some guts and finally make a statement on this matter! The community deserves it. After all we are paying your jobs!

But it's a new puzzle! I want it! I want it! I want it! :D

87b36f1a5d8065a2dd7d5ecc01031ea3d115003e44c484d7478068f97047d17e.jpg

• Tcj
    2 posts Member
    Options
    It’s a dark day when a shiny object distracts from the dark side of CG. Even Darthvader would hang his head in shame!
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Tcj wrote: »
    It’s a dark day when a shiny object distracts from the dark side of CG. Even Darthvader would hang his head in shame!

Well its solved already. Return of the jedi luke. We can now celebrate Empire Strikes back with its most recognizable character.... wait what?

Also wow ignore this thread.. post puzzle... profit?