Replies

• Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    c2c1y55qa87d.jpeg
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone know what time they usually drop the updates?
  • Options
    They hit send right before they walk out of the office lol
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg
  • Options
    Maybe they skip the update today because its to expensive
  • Options
    They never talked about an update today.
    Juste more infos
  • Options
    Info as well is often pushed out pretty close to midnight UTC, so depending on where you live in the world, rest easy until Tuesday...
  • Options
    Jppc wrote: »
    Slaveen wrote: »

I think they usually drop it at 00:15 UTC (it will be Tuesday). I can be wrong.

22:15 UTC, because where I live it’s always at 23:15. I’m UTC+1.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options

No real schedule, though most often around 11AM Pacific. But could be as late as 6PM Pacific.
  • Options
    I'd say if they were in the office, they'd be just about done playing rock, paper, scissors to see who gets to use the one computer for the day. Tournaments take a long time to complete.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    yihsnmxy1eme.jpeg
    Did you buy yours??
    If not you will never know what’s coming up next.
    Hurry!!!
  • Options
    I cant wait to see what operation distraction has for us today.
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    yankeeh8er wrote: »

What are they distracting us from?
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Lucifers daddy negotiating with cheaters as long as they are big spenders, for one thing.
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options

Lucifers daddy negotiating with cheaters as long as they are big spenders, for one thing.

That's not new though, so how is JKL the distraction from that?
  • Options
    That is all still going on now. Like at the like to dislike ratio on the jkl announcement video. CG still has not addressed any of the players concerns from.last week and instead decided to put out a puzzle for their next character instead.
  • Options

Maybe look for the thread with 3000+ comments.
  • Options
    They are Pacific Time so I would not expect anything until like 12 or later their time.

• StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options

The Ahnald thing? Don't need to be distracted from that, it was dumb and I never cared about it to start with. Surprised anyone cares that he got banned for telling EA he was breaking the ToS.
    nmilitello wrote: »
    Daerovius wrote: »

You mean the salt mine full of crybabies? No thanks, I'd rather stay away from this cesspool

You mean the people who are upset they are being pushed to pay to keep up in a game with no new content at all? Yeah no idea why they would be crying.

This is also not new. People have always been pushed to pay to keep up (it's a freemium game, after all) and we haven't had new playable content in several months.

You mean the salt mine full of crybabies? No thanks, I'd rather stay away from this cesspool

You mean the people who are upset they are being pushed to pay to keep up in a game with no new content at all? Yeah no idea why they would be crying.

It is funny, the extreme lack of playable content would have been my biggest complaint before last week, but lucifers daddy negotiating with cheaters is a way bigger deal imo.

Why is that a bigger deal? CG not caring about cheaters is also not new.
  • Options

Nobody is putting a knife on your neck or poiting a gun at you... If you spend, it's on you....
  • Options

The Ahnald thing? Don't need to be distracted from that, it was dumb and I never cared about it to start with. Surprised anyone cares that he got banned for telling EA he was breaking the ToS.

This is also not new. People have always been pushed to pay to keep up (it's a freemium game, after all) and we haven't had new playable content in several months.

It is funny, the extreme lack of playable content would have been my biggest complaint before last week, but lucifers daddy negotiating with cheaters is a way bigger deal imo.

Its a bigger deal to me because it had never been so in our faces before. Them letting the cheater basically pick his own punishment shows that they have no concern for people that play their game.
  • Options
    I'm sure we can all just agree that CG is still senseless.
  • BrashSchwartz
    556 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hey, you acted like you didn’t know what people were referring to by “distraction.” I was just illuminating you.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Today is June 15. Technically, they could wait another two weeks before sharing the Road Ahead and still be consistent with the expectations they told us to have (although I do prefer to have it sooner rather than later)
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »
    Today is June 15. Technically, they could wait another two weeks before sharing the Road Ahead and still be consistent with the expectations they told us to have (although I do prefer to have it sooner rather than later)

This thread isn’t about the RA, it’s about the “more info” regarding JKL release they said they’d post today.

I know but I can't imagine they don't use Luke as a key piece of the Road Ahead. I'd be surprised if they made separate posts for the RA and for Luke.
  • Options
    TBH, the additional details should have already been drafted and ready to go. They dropped a huge bomb late Friday.They should have the additional info out immediately Monday morning.
  • Tanzos2
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Tanzos2 wrote: »

Slavery wasn't new either yet the American Civil War happened.

Get some perspective, the woes of a freemium mobile game aren't comparable to centuries of slavery

No duh, I'm talking about the logic in being upset about something, not political movements.

In case you don't understand:

Something not being new does not make it okay and excuse it from unrest.

Context my friend.

I'm not comparing slavery to negotiating with cheaters. Surely you understand that.