Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    FWIW, once you are a EA GameChanger you are in their program and can then apply to cover different EA games. Thus, those of us who were in the SWGoH GameChangers programs did not get kicked out of anything by EA - Capital Games chose to become the lone (as far as I know) EA studio to not have the GameChangers program apply to their game. Thus, DBofficial, Gaming Fans, AhnaldT101, Cubs, etc. are all GameChangers still, just not SWGoH GameChangers.
  • TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Whether you think CG, Ahnald, the players or whoever is right or wrong, one thing is certain. CG turning their backs and ignoring such a passionate fanbase IS wrong. This is the largest thread on the forums with absolutely zero input from a single developer.
    But hey, go check those packs in the store...
  • Options
    Catote wrote: »
    The business model begin to look like gamling. I wonder I EA has a policy about gamling addictions. Many other business have policies for environment, and in this case social responsibility.

U may be onto something if your right it would be socially irresponsible for them to comment on their forums supporting gambling.

This could be why they are so quiet recently - They are exercising their 5th ammendment.
  • Options
    CG is irresponsible, inconsistent, toxic, disingenuous, disengaged, and unethical. CG and it’s employees have lied to their customers too many times. The lack of leadership in times of self-made crises is startling. Their petty actions against critics, including Ahnald, warrant complete condemnation from the community and that doesn’t even address CG’s failure to enforce its own policies in a consistent and unbiased manner. CG’s actions guarantee no one in my family will download or play their next game.

but you're not quitting this one...okay then!
  • Options
    CG is irresponsible, inconsistent, toxic, disingenuous, disengaged, and unethical. CG and it’s employees have lied to their customers too many times. The lack of leadership in times of self-made crises is startling. Their petty actions against critics, including Ahnald, warrant complete condemnation from the community and that doesn’t even address CG’s failure to enforce its own policies in a consistent and unbiased manner. CG’s actions guarantee no one in my family will download or play their next game.

They only have 1 game. Their next game will have 90% negative feedback before it is released so they probally will change the company name before releasing anything else under this eyesore.
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you're allowed to say that you are quitting lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    Does telling your family to quit count? ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    You can quit as long as you do it in a way that encourages other to still give money to CG. If you quit in a discouraging manner they could ban your account.
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Cash grab pig feces, and still no road ahead.

I wish nothing but bad things for this company.
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    What a cash grab yet again.
  • Options
    Can’t wait to watch Ahnald unlock Jedi Knight Luke, o wait.......
  • Options
    I seriously don’t understand CG. Virtually your entire player base complains about you making deals with cheaters, targeting content creators and being radio silent. Not only do you ignore us completely, you release another pay-to-play character as if that’s enough to calm us down. Tone-deaf in the extreme. We love the game so why do you hate us for playing it?
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Rep_Risal wrote: »
    I seriously don’t understand CG. Virtually your entire player base complains about you making deals with cheaters, targeting content creators and being radio silent. Not only do you ignore us completely, you release another pay-to-play character as if that’s enough to calm us down. Tone-deaf in the extreme. We love the game so why do you hate us for playing it?
    Rep_Risal wrote: »

Tone deaf bingo!
  • Options
    Just uninstalled the game. Thanks for the fun 3 years but clearly there is no future here.
  • Options
    I'm so glad that I never spent any money on this game
  • Options
    Still no word on this huh?

Flashy new Luke gonna fix it CG?

Do you really think so?

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Free Ahnsldt
  • Options
    Nope a cheater in China is going to make the videos for him. Lol
    Free Ahnsldt

• Options
    So allow cheaters and so many others who break the ToS to continue playing, but ban the one person who provides constructive criticism. If you can't accept constructive criticism then get out of this industry. So many games respond to things like this with at least something, but you instead release a new whale/kraken toon and ignore literally everything else. This is nothing but disrespect. I'm not spending a dime anymore until this issue has been addressed.
  • Options
    AtreiNero wrote: »
    So allow cheaters and so many others who break the ToS to continue playing, but ban the one person who provides constructive criticism. If you can't accept constructive criticism then get out of this industry. So many games respond to things like this with at least something, but you instead release a new whale/kraken toon and ignore literally everything else. This is nothing but disrespect. I'm not spending a dime anymore until this issue has been addressed.

They believe in ruling with an iron fist.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    An the whales will whale on JKL because thats what whales do, and thats why CG won't bother with actual playable content, whales want all their characters to be the same, relic 7.

Must be galling to them to see a 5 or 6* KAM in their roster.

This game is a joke.
  • Options
    Do we have a "Days since incident" going yet?
    Also we all know the next content that will conveniently be announced after the JKL event will require him in some way or another...
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Eutus wrote: »
    Look, im not gonna go watch any of his videos to find out what happened. I dont want him in my youtube algorythms. But if you wanna tell me here, even if its a little exacerbated, im into it. I come here for the flaming bags of terds littered all over this dumpster fire. And this one sounds like a stinky one

Maybe their new tools autodetect enjoyment across all platforms and auto ban?

They didn't ban his main account, but another account that wasn't originally his

1. Account transfer is against the Terms of Service (Violation #1)

2. The other issue (unconfirmed) is that the account was originally a chinese account so there might be illegal crystal purchases (in the past) or since China is removing the game and CG is no longer supporting it after the next Title Update, the account was going to go away eventually

The second point is unconfirmed but Ahnald still has his main account which he has used for all his videos so far, so its not as big of a loss, and he's still able to make the same videos as he always has

I still have an issue with this. I've spent thousands on this game and I feel that I should be able to give this account to my son or anyone else that I choose if I want to quit playing. Why should my hard earned money go down the drain? If a game account is gifted to someone, that should not in any way be considered sharing. Even if I chose to share my account, that should be my right. Especially if I've paid for it. And a few thousand bucks is definately enough to be considered paid for!!!

Not to mention, Aunaldt101 spent a lot of his own money on that account. And if they are going to stick by the account ban, then they should have to pay him back for what he put in or at least give him those chars on his main account. It's not like he can't prove which ones he paid for. He has plenty of footage to go though and prove it.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Eutus wrote: »
    Look, im not gonna go watch any of his videos to find out what happened. I dont want him in my youtube algorythms. But if you wanna tell me here, even if its a little exacerbated, im into it. I come here for the flaming bags of terds littered all over this dumpster fire. And this one sounds like a stinky one

Maybe their new tools autodetect enjoyment across all platforms and auto ban?

They didn't ban his main account, but another account that wasn't originally his

1. Account transfer is against the Terms of Service (Violation #1)

2. The other issue (unconfirmed) is that the account was originally a chinese account so there might be illegal crystal purchases (in the past) or since China is removing the game and CG is no longer supporting it after the next Title Update, the account was going to go away eventually

The second point is unconfirmed but Ahnald still has his main account which he has used for all his videos so far, so its not as big of a loss, and he's still able to make the same videos as he always has

I still have an issue with this. I've spent thousands on this game and I feel that I should be able to give this account to my son or anyone else that I choose if I want to quit playing. Why should my hard earned money go down the drain? If a game account is gifted to someone, that should not in any way be considered sharing. Even if I chose to share my account, that should be my right. Especially if I've paid for it. And a few thousand bucks is definately enough to be considered paid for!!!

Not to mention, Aunaldt101 spent a lot of his own money on that account. And if they are going to stick by the account ban, then they should have to pay him back for what he put in or at least give him those chars on his main account. It's not like he can't prove which ones he paid for. He has plenty of footage to go though and prove it.

The rules need to be changed or we need to push for laws that protect us from these type of tactics.
  • Options
    Zonder wrote: »
    Unban him!!!

We all should be pushing for laws that protect us from getting robbed like this. When we buy something through microtransactions, we have nothing that says it now belongs to us. This needs to change. No one should be able to tell me that I can't give something I paid money for to someone else. This is the problem here.