Luke requirements [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    So looking at his kit, he’s only useful with Jedi. However no OR jedi so JKR, Jolee and Bastilla are out. He has no rebel synergy so literally all of the characters outside of Hyoda can’t be used with him making them useless gear requirements.
    In order to maximize his kit you need to dismantle GAS and Padme squads or utilize heavily underwhelming Jedi that are desperate for reworks. Oh and his speed reduction doesn’t work against GL’s at all.

Why would anyone in their right minds spend money or even in game resources on the first pass?

It's ridiculous. CG said they didn't want to release him early so he'd get passed up in power over time, instead they release him already obsolete.
    Can't hang with GL's so not useful in squad arena.
    Breaks apart teams that are just as useful if not more useful for GAC and TW and even LSTB (I'd have to break apart a padme team and GS team that can 4/4 CM's already in order to run the recommended team hoping I can 4/4 with it)

what's the use of this character? This is the worst planning I've ever seen from CG.

• Options
    Exactly what i expected.....nothing as usually.....another paywall.
    I expect nothing from ea, they told us so many liars (raid at the begining of year....many contents) and nothing else than another paywall.
    I m now sure there won’t be anymore content. Ea awaits the community leave before closing doors
  • Options
    I’ll be ready in a month or two but I have many of the requirements already with ROLO being my sole toon under gear 12.

This is a Journey through ESB high requirements or not. I would bet we need these characters for the event. Suspect it would be a Seven star on lock as well.
  • Options
    They could have made you relic imperial troopers and hoth scout and soldier. Aswel as palp, IPD Lobot all bounty hunters aswell as 10 other chars like old leya, Luke and Old Ben. And these requirements are not to far from gas. But you also had to do ALOT of ships for gas and farm get 1. It is silly that this isn’t going straight into the journey guide. But most of the chars are good minus 3-4. I will not be able to get him for about 1-2 year because of hoda and wampa. But just imagine if it had been GL level requirements. This is pretty reasonable for what looks to be a really strong but balanced char that is going to actually make the whole games balance a lot better l. Just saying it’s not as bad as people are making it out to be. But we definitely do need more content and the road ahead is still missing which is infuriating...
  • Options
    I love how my post got merged here and its absolutely not related.
  • Options
    I figured it out, I figured it out !!!!

He's supposed to be in charge of KAM!!!

No?

No, because KAM needs a team of 5 GR Jedi or his unique doesn't work.
  • Options
    Zax9999 wrote: »
    They could have made you relic imperial troopers and hoth scout and soldier. Aswel as palp, IPD Lobot all bounty hunters aswell as 10 other chars like old leya, Luke and Old Ben. And these requirements are not to far from gas. But you also had to do ALOT of ships for gas and farm get 1. It is silly that this isn’t going straight into the journey guide. But most of the chars are good minus 3-4. I will not be able to get him for about 1-2 year because of hoda and wampa. But just imagine if it had been GL level requirements. This is pretty reasonable for what looks to be a really strong but balanced char that is going to actually make the whole games balance a lot better l. Just saying it’s not as bad as people are making it out to be. But we definitely do need more content and the road ahead is still missing which is infuriating...

Relic Imps are actually awesome against Relic NS. At least you get use out of them.
  • Options

1. Many wanted road ahead before this
    2. 3 Days to prepare = Panic farm
    3. Another GET1 Wall in addition to GAS and Malak
    4. Many toons to relic 3 are useless i.e Lando, Captain Han
    5. Dev still ignoring the divided community situation

Not that reasonable imo
  • Options

1. Many wanted road ahead before this
    2. 3 Days to prepare = Panic farm
    3. Another GET1 Wall in addition to GAS and Malak
    4. Many toons to relic 3 are useless i.e Lando, Captain Han
    5. Dev still ignoring the divided community situation

Not that reasonable imo

I addressed all of that apart from 5 in my post...
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Relic Imps are actually awesome against Relic NS. At least you get use out of them.

Ya but you don’t want to HAVE to get them to relic 3 do you
  • Options
    nabokovfan wrote: »
    I love how my post got merged here and its absolutely not related.

Ya Not really sure why this was merged
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    eg22f8dh2kll.jpg

So basically his leadership is awesome unless you are fighting GLkylo or GLrey... then it does nothing?
  • Options
    I wonder if the pilots will need to be relic'd just to beat the mission.
  • Options
    Jpolson43 wrote: »
    I doubt you will even use them
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options

Well one of them is relic 3 for sure. Lol
  • Options

It will be Luke in red 5. But you will need wedges star fighter because it will be transformed into red 5
  • Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    eg22f8dh2kll.jpg

So basically his leadership is awesome unless you are fighting GLkylo or GLrey... then it does nothing?

Of course otherwise why would you pay for them
  • Options
    You know the required char longtime before if you watched the movie.
    Those char are there long enough.

And you decided to not gearing them, who to blame?

Or you guys are expecting JKL has the requirments like emperor palpatine?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    eg22f8dh2kll.jpg

Of course otherwise why would you pay for them

Lol +10
  • Vuk
    32 posts Member
    Options
    For the first time...1st time in 5 years I have all of them needed at 7* !!! And still...I will not get him this time. Not enough time to get the gear
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    You know the required char longtime before if you watched the movie.
    Those char are there long enough.

And you decided to not gearing them, who to blame?

Or you guys are expecting JKL has the requirments like emperor palpatine?

The real concern is that the requirements are that high for a character that is obsolete as soon as he gets released, due to GL's.
  • Options
    Way to throw us a curve ball. Oh wait. Nope. Just another paywall! The massive amount of communication, or lack there of, isn’t helping here. AT ALL!!
  • Options
    Not surprising but definitely disappointing. No Rebel tag, no Rebel synergies. The Developers claim to be Star Wars fans and claim to have watched Star Wars repeatedly for inspiration but clearly the Devs are lying. Just like Kathleen Kennedy, CG has disgraced Luke Skywalker.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    He is not a Rebel. He has mostly Yoda synergies. His requirements don’t even hide the cash grab. This is worse than I expected, and I expected very little.

I know you are making all of these decisions based on past mistakes you’ve made and making money, and it ruins the idea of finally getting Jedi Luke. This is most dissatisfying.
  • Options
    Who cares about the requirements? You can give me a relic 7 JKL and I would still have NOWHERE TO USE HIM.

Pull your heads out of your behinds, please. Thanks.
  • Options
    I don't get the angst. If you have been playing this game for any length of time, this should have been seen. I have 5.3M gp, rey at r7, but won't be getting luke. I don't like the way this came about , but it is what it is. The required toons have everything to do with the story, and none are rose tico. Never used her never will, but she is r5. I do hope we have to use the characters in the battle. Based on what is written, it sure seems like it.

Stop whining about the gl's. There are g12 counters to them. There will be to luke, too. You have no idea how he will be in game, so stop acting like you do.