Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    ChemEng303 wrote: »
    Still no official response or action from CG? Figures. That's a real shame. Definitely time for us all to vote with our dollars, by not giving them any more.
    What if they did post an official response, that read:

“We cannot discuss any individual cases”.

Would that appease the pitchfork brigade?

I mean it's better than radio silence haha. At this point I'd literally take them telling us to go and do one and they just want our money at least they're being honest and communicating
  • Options
    Don’t really care about the account ban. I’d like to know more about negotiating with cheaters.
  • Options
    I think we all more want an answer as to why if that's breaching ts and C's which lets be fair it is, why are peempo etc still aloud to log into peoples accounts and remod them for a paid service, also Carrie said many moons ago that this was okay. We just want answer to the pot kettle scenario going on or at least they could respond to ahnald.

An answer to why they negotiated a cheater’s ban? That is something I want.

I’ve got an answer on Ahnald’s account ban.
  • TVF
    36658 posts Member
    Options
    Still no official response or action from CG? Figures. That's a real shame. Definitely time for us all to vote with our dollars, by not giving them any more.

I mean it's better than radio silence haha. At this point I'd literally take them telling us to go and do one and they just want our money at least they're being honest and communicating

People only say stuff like this until they say something. Then they get all mad about what was said and forget the thing above.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

People only say stuff like this until they say something. Then they get all mad about what was said and forget the thing above.

Did we have any outrage when they further delayed the road ahead? No people literally made videos applauding them delay the game even further
  • Options
    I think we all more want an answer as to why if that's breaching ts and C's which lets be fair it is, why are peempo etc still aloud to log into peoples accounts and remod them for a paid service, also Carrie said many moons ago that this was okay. We just want answer to the pot kettle scenario going on or at least they could respond to ahnald.

An answer to why they negotiated a cheater’s ban? That is something I want.

I’ve got an answer on Ahnald’s account ban.

100% we need info on that with regards to ahnalds account we kind of do but like I say what about peempo why hasn't him and other mod editors been banned for the same thing. I'll agree though info on the cheater scenario is by far paramount
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Peempo “acquires” accounts from people and uses them to play?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Peempo “acquires” accounts from people and uses them?

For someone to rearrange your mods they have to log into your account this is account sharing it dosnt matter how long you're in the account you've shared your details and your account.
  • Options
    By your logic we're aloud to account share as long as it's what less than a day shall we say?
  • Wormio
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Glad to see ArnaldT101 still making the occasional video. He loves the game more than CG does. Meanwhile, I think Mobile Gamer has nothing to say about SWGOH. Either way, I don't believe CG is going to make any specific mention of the negotiations with cheaters that ArnaldT101 and others have unveiled. The latter is what I'm most concerned about. CG?
  • Options
    Wormio wrote: »
    Glad to see ArnaldT101 still making the occasional video. He loves the game more than CG does. Meanwhile, I think Mobile Gamer has nothing to say about SWGOH. Either way, I don't believe CG is going to make any specific mention of the negotiations with cheaters that ArnaldT101 and others have unveiled. The latter is what I'm most concerned about. CG?

Mobilegamer says he’s stopped playing unless things change in game. He even left his guild.
  • Options
    JKL is not JKL.....

n96eu2pyljum.jpg
  • Options
    @rickertron How long have you known about cheaters getting preferred treatment on their not-so-perma-bans? You could spend thousands and lose to a cheater... faux outrage? More like bona fide disgust at CG and the banning of Ahnald kicked it off.

I don't know and from what I have seen no one knows except for CG if this even happens. I don't know about you, but I tend to be skeptical of claims made by people on the internet that i do not know and do not present much in the way of compelling evidence.
  • ibeyz
    18 posts Member
    Options
    I cannot believe there still has been zero response to this situation and yet continuous packs have been released. How long are they going to ignore this... absolutely unbelievable
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    ibeyz wrote: »
    I cannot believe there still has been zero response to this situation and yet continuous packs have been released. How long are they going to ignore this... absolutely unbelievable
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    You guys do realize that you can get your $$ back that you've invested in the game right?

For example, you have clear proof that CG has stated that they have a 0 tolerance with regards to cheating, yet they turn around and negotiate with cheaters.

Message one of the developers and ask for your money back because you feel like you are being cheated. Google play and apple store have a policy in their terms of service with developers that they must reply within 3 days, if they don't (which they wont) you'll get a refund.....i just got my $6000 invested in the game returned to me.

Just saying, all this complaining on here won't do anything, hit them where it hurts.....their wallet.

You're welcome everyone. 😊

I would be very interested to find out how you did that. I was having a look at teh store ToS at https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/uk/terms.html but
    the closest I can find is their liability in case of fraud, gross negligence and wilful misconduct

• Options
    Just keeping this Alive and waiting to see how long CG will pretend this is not important.
  • Options
    pmantzar wrote: »
    You guys do realize that you can get your $$ back that you've invested in the game right?

For example, you have clear proof that CG has stated that they have a 0 tolerance with regards to cheating, yet they turn around and negotiate with cheaters.

Message one of the developers and ask for your money back because you feel like you are being cheated. Google play and apple store have a policy in their terms of service with developers that they must reply within 3 days, if they don't (which they wont) you'll get a refund.....i just got my $6000 invested in the game returned to me.

Just saying, all this complaining on here won't do anything, hit them where it hurts.....their wallet.

I would be very interested to find out how you did that. I was having a look at teh store ToS at https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/uk/terms.html but
    the closest I can find is their liability in case of fraud, gross negligence and wilful misconduct

Read the google play store ToS. All game developers have to reply within 3 days.

In the EA terms of service, under section 15 it states that if you cannot come to an agreement with the Developer, you can go to arbitration. For you to even opt into arbitration you must have communications with the developers. If they dont reply that means they aren't following their own ToS.

Lastly, stated in a previous post from developers that there is a zero tolerance policy with regards to cheaters, meanwhile most if not all of the people that bought 3rd party crystals are still playing, and cheaters were allowed back in. Therefore they lied about their zero tolerance policy and are lying to the consumer, which is considered by definition consumer fraud.

Hopefully that clarifies it for you. 😊
  • Walrus
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Wow mobile gamer has quit the game ;*
  • Options
    Walrus wrote: »

I heard he interviews crumb at 9:40 seconds of the mobile gamer quitting video today. From what I was told Crumb actually interacts with the game changers and talks about why they should get JKL!!!!

Gonna watch it later when I'm free to see what crumb had to say.
  • Options
    Captains Log Day 9
    Still no response from CG on these issues, hope is slowly going away that they will respond to their companies glaring problem. Please CG give us hope that you care about the player base and we arent just MONEY. Thanks
  • Options

Seems like Google's refund policy only reaches the last 60 days.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • flux_rono
    2130 posts Member
    Options
    Walrus wrote: »

I heard he interviews crumb at 9:40 seconds of the mobile gamer quitting video today. From what I was told Crumb actually interacts with the game changers and talks about why they should get JKL!!!!

Gonna watch it later when I'm free to see what crumb had to say.

i hope you know no one at CG actually talks to them. crumb would most likely be his stuff animal thingy thats on crumbs profile pic
  • Options
    pmantzar wrote: »

Read the google play store ToS. All game developers have to reply within 3 days.

In the EA terms of service, under section 15 it states that if you cannot come to an agreement with the Developer, you can go to arbitration. For you to even opt into arbitration you must have communications with the developers. If they dont reply that means they aren't following their own ToS.

Lastly, stated in a previous post from developers that there is a zero tolerance policy with regards to cheaters, meanwhile most if not all of the people that bought 3rd party crystals are still playing, and cheaters were allowed back in. Therefore they lied about their zero tolerance policy and are lying to the consumer, which is considered by definition consumer fraud.

Hopefully that clarifies it for you. 😊

@Bearzilla84 You can go into the contact us section on the app store and explain, don't have to request for each individual transaction.
  • Options
    Just in case you didn’t see, dropping this here. 345k views...

https://youtu.be/TP9CAVImAgo
  • Options
    Just keeping this Alive and waiting to see how long CG will pretend this is not important.

Till their game dies would be my bet.
  • Options
    Too bad Capital Games doesn't engage with their community. They must know that were being taken advantage of by EA and cant face us with that knowledge. Its probably easier for them to do their jobs if they dont acknowledge we are people.