Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• KM1
    145 posts Member
    Options
    CG, this thread WILL not die. What are you doing about cheaters? Are you going to apply your TOS even handedly? Are you going to apologise?
  • Options
    I was a dolphin until I found out that CG is allowing cheaters and targeting AhnaldT101. I am 100% FTP until they make this right. They need to listen to the community, have a zero tolerance policy for cheaters, and bring new content to the game. The JKL event looks fantastic, but it's another event that I won't be able to play for another year while I pursue GL Rey and Kylo. Give something to acknowledge people who have been playing this game since launch.
  • feelycr
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Hi, hello, good evening!

Gentle reminder that we STILL do not have a Road Ahead post OR any comments on cheating or #AhnaldGate.

Don't spend money with a company that doesn't care about its customers value! #PredatorySpending
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Lol when in doubt, wait a week and post the luke trailer again
  • Options
    Please don't let this die. Even though it's unlikely that CG will actually do something and respond, we have to make sure they remember how we lost faith in them completely. Yeah, it definitely started a while ago, but this was the final thing
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Edit
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    6ryir7bh66j1.gif
  • Options
    CG scum more like it 😁
  • Options
    Easy there tutty, don't get yourself a wrist slapping.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    Still waiting for CG to reply to the the topic about cheating, had enough already that moderators give us info about the game or others keep excusing CGs attitudes.
  • Options
    Hey there CG. This is still a problem.

Maybe you could take a photo of the team with their fingers in their ears and their tongues stuck out.

I think that would accurately describe your current strategy, and save the the issue of getting it passed the proofreading department!
  • Options
    Still nice to see how important we are to CG.

Thanks for nothing, Mark.
    Chained since '16
  • Options
    They had time to erase some of the posts on the forum but not enough time to reply on here.
  • Options
    Captains Log Day 12

We are now in the weekend, no response likely til midday Monday at the earliest... At that point it will be Day 14... This is an issue we really need a response on. Please and thank you
  • Options
    Well ahnold is now streaming with accounts that illegally purchased Crystal's at a fraction of the cost from 3rd parties.

It's becoming more clear that CG doesnt care about cheaters or hackers. this isnt new by any means... their attempt to silence him has only resulted in him exposing more of their hypocrisy of going after him with a permanent ban for a minor violation of ToS.

That's really great PR for the game dont u think.

Anhold was like everyone check out this whale account with 100+ relic toons that I got by hacking the game. Sure i got banned for a week for doing it but now i have 164 relics and i even got to choose the week off i had to take as a penalty.

For the rest of us non hackers it will be $20 per stun gun. About time people were exposed to this. Personally we had a guy with 100% collection in 2017. He had an app that would let him get unlimited in game currency if we paid him. I never wanted to get banned so I didnt do it. Others did. Also btw Yes that guy was still playing as of 2020 he had one of the top 5 collections in the game.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Well ahnold is now streaming with accounts that illegally purchased Crystal's at a fraction of the cost from 3rd parties.

It's becoming more clear that CG doesnt care about cheaters or hackers. this isnt new by any means... their attempt to silence him has only resulted in him exposing more of their hypocrisy of going after him with a permanent ban for a minor violation of ToS.

Anhold was like everyone check out this whale account with 100+ relic toons that I got by hacking the game. Sure i got banned for a week for doing it but now i have 164 relics and i even got to choose the week off i had to take as a penalty.

For the rest of us non hackers it will be $20 per stun gun. About time people were exposed to this. Personally we had a guy with 100% collection in 2017. He had an app that would let him get unlimited in game currency if we paid him. I never wanted to get banned so I didnt do it. Others did. Also btw Yes that guy was still playing as of 2020 he had one of the top 5 collections in the game.

I don't believe your claim that anything server sided (i.e. any game currency) are hackable. If you are sure though, you know where to report it.
  • Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »

I don't believe your claim that anything server sided (i.e. any game currency) are hackable. If you are sure though, you know where to report it.

There is more sites out there. Thats just one, and they have been reported.....just no one at CG can seem to do anything about it
  • Options

https://account4gamer.com/topup-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-android

That looks like illegal crystal sales (stolen cc or however they are doing it) and not a hack . See the difference in the above claim vs. it?

Thats how people are doing it.....not one Dev has said hacking crystals, rather they have said manipulation of purchases or circumventing the in game purchase portal.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

https://account4gamer.com/topup-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-android

That looks like illegal crystal sales (stolen cc or however they are doing it) and not a hack . See the difference in the above claim vs. it?

Thats how people are doing it.....not one Dev has said hacking crystals, rather they have said manipulation of purchases or circumventing the in game purchase portal.

Are you unable to read the message I quoted?= "He had an app that would let him get unlimited in game currency if we paid him.". Now once again, does these things sound the same? Doesn't at all to me.
  • Options
    Well. For those you who believe the in game economy is hack proof.

When is the last time you saw that error loading thing?

Buttons disappearing in battles? That’s a tough cookie.

Super high dollar end game characters ult-ing for like 3 mins straight?

They can’t even get the game play correctly. Believing that they could stop people from hacking in for some cheaper crystals is laughable at best.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, just like everything else, concepts are getting bunched into a single thing here. Giving examples of client sided fail affairs and directly connecting it to a server side hack is the definition of hyperbole.

"hacking for cheaper crystals" doesn't exist until proven. There being something such as illegal cheap crystals on offer is not the same thing as there being a server sided hack.

Would the difference matter to us as players? It does, because some being able to hack server sided data would mean they can basically have infinite amount of things for free. This is pretty similar to wild claims about mod hacks and whatnot we heard in the community over the years where not a single one of them has been shown to be real.

None of it should exist, but there's a significant difference between each of them. And you are not helping the case at all by deriving false equivalences.
  • Options
    CG isn’t able to speak a word about the biggest thread on their own site, so I’m not sure why they would bother to keep their own arbitrary “deadline” for the Road Ahead.
    I’d be more surprised to see the Road Ahead this month than a dev post announcing that CG will no longer make Road Ahead posts.
  • Options
    Yeah, just like everything else, concepts are getting bunched into a single thing here. Giving examples of client sided fail affairs and directly connecting it to a server side hack is the definition of hyperbole.

"hacking for cheaper crystals" doesn't exist until proven. There being something such as illegal cheap crystals on offer is not the same thing as there being a server sided hack.

Would the difference matter to us as players? It does, because some being able to hack server sided data would mean they can basically have infinite amount of things for free. This is pretty similar to wild claims about mod hacks and whatnot we heard in the community over the years where not a single one of them has been shown to be real.

None of it should exist, but there's a significant difference between each of them. And you are not helping the case at all by deriving false equivalences.

I would like to see someone who hacked the point of purchase system, I highly doubt it.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

I would like to see someone who hacked the point of purchase system, I highly doubt it.

Then we are saying the same thing.
  • Options

The thing is most people aren't hacking the point of purchase rather they are buying 3rd party crystals....at a reduced rate.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

The thing is most people aren't hacking the point of purchase rather they are buying 3rd party crystals....at a reduced rate.

Yeah I get that. A series of bans on my arena shard happened even in the first year of the game...then they came back. The thing widely known as "chinese crystals" (no pun intended or offense meant). This has nothing to do with those crystals being hacked from cg servers, right?
  • Options

Yeah I get that. A series of bans on my arena shard happened even in the first year of the game...then they came back. The thing widely known as "chinese crystals" (no pun intended or offense meant). This has nothing to do with those crystals being hacked from cg servers, right?

No they were bought through the site like I had posted above, what they do is make a bunch of $2 purchases for crystals, and then they ask for a refund, they use like 25 different CC and then they ask for a refund in the system, and the system gives it back because its such a small amount at one time.

Or they hack the google play or iTunes cards.

Thats how its always been.

The most secure part of the game is the point of purchase....because God forbid someone messes with CG's money!! Lol
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

No they were bought through the site like I had posted above, what they do is make a bunch of $2 purchases for crystals, and then they ask for a refund, they use like 25 different CC and then they ask for a refund in the system, and the system gives it back because its such a small amount at one time.

Or they hack the google play or iTunes cards.

Thats how its always been.

The most secure part of the game is the point of purchase....because God forbid someone messes with CG's money!! Lol

Yeah, so they are basically scamming CG and it hurts CG, because they don't earn anything. Thanks for confirming this is not a case of "they are hacking cg servers and can change anything on their accounts like they want to" like the post I was responding to claims.