When do we have GL Rey buffed too?

Replies

• Larx
    371 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Larx wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Larx wrote: »
    interesting. the date is july 23, but the content of this post is way older.

Back when Rey was a man

i think you downloaded the wrong movie

I think you didn't read op

i did. but i had to response like this. funny moments are rare in this forum
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    I don't regret it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    MemeMaster wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Mirlighter wrote: »
    she's really good and you are incorrect

Said the player who has never played her.

I think there is practically no player who has made a GLRey for himself and does not regret it.

GLRey is just a mockery of the players by EA&CG.

I play against her every day and she's way harder to beat than slkr

So you don't know her and how she is difficult to play compared to god kylo. Please take a seat and listen to actual Rey owner instead of preaching your ignorance on this subject.

And the fact that you are struggling against her with slkr means that you are clearly doing something wrong, I encourage you to look at some videos. Rey is utterly destroyed by SLKR. Not really auto but close. You can't say the same for the opposite. Maybe if you have the last OP toon that JKL you can have a chance but otherwise it is really a pain to face this unbalance everyday

Almost every Rey users says there is a problem in her efficiency as a Galactic Legends. Every Kylo users say it's fiiiiiine xD

If your only way of responding is with mocking condescension and bordering the limits of Ad Hominems then you might as well say nothing, stooping low enough to say "You just don't know what you're talking about, I am right and I know it, and if you disagree you're not all that smart" proves that you're just in the wrong because you're not looking to make a valid point, you're just looking for an argument to win.

Rey can indeed beat a SLKR if she's on defense provided RnG plays it nicely or she has something else in her comp that severely messes up consistencies, like Malak or Wat. Wins against Rey are never guaranteed. The Ignorant assumptions that there is way to win against Rey 100% of the time, all the time, proves you are the one who has no idea about Rey.

Refrain from responding if you're just gonna be a **** about it without even offering one decent enough point to address.

It is always funny how people saying that Rey is not that good are always attacked by those rethorical answers.
    So the guy I answered with "moking condescension" can say : "it's fine and you are incorrect" But I can't reply that he is the one that is in the wrong because he doesn't own the toon is making speculation on ?

Nice try, but simply just... no. Keep your partial condescendant judgement for yourself would you or do it for everyone and start with the one I was answering.
    Your argument is becoming more and more petulant. You dismiss the views of people who don’t own Rey and ignore the views of people who do own Rey that disagree with you.

I am a Rey owner and have zero problem beating SLKR in arena. I’m beating him 4-5 times a day on my climb and I’ve had one loss in the last 7 days, which was entirely down to my fat finger giving the taunt tech to JKR instead of GK.

Maybe you’re the one doing something wrong?

So in order for your Light Side leader to win, you need a relic level DS character?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Daishi wrote: »

I think there is practically no player who has made a GLRey for himself and does not regret it.

So you don't know her and how she is difficult to play compared to god kylo. Please take a seat and listen to actual Rey owner instead of preaching your ignorance on this subject.

And the fact that you are struggling against her with slkr means that you are clearly doing something wrong, I encourage you to look at some videos. Rey is utterly destroyed by SLKR. Not really auto but close. You can't say the same for the opposite. Maybe if you have the last OP toon that JKL you can have a chance but otherwise it is really a pain to face this unbalance everyday

Almost every Rey users says there is a problem in her efficiency as a Galactic Legends. Every Kylo users say it's fiiiiiine xD

If your only way of responding is with mocking condescension and bordering the limits of Ad Hominems then you might as well say nothing, stooping low enough to say "You just don't know what you're talking about, I am right and I know it, and if you disagree you're not all that smart" proves that you're just in the wrong because you're not looking to make a valid point, you're just looking for an argument to win.

Rey can indeed beat a SLKR if she's on defense provided RnG plays it nicely or she has something else in her comp that severely messes up consistencies, like Malak or Wat. Wins against Rey are never guaranteed. The Ignorant assumptions that there is way to win against Rey 100% of the time, all the time, proves you are the one who has no idea about Rey.

Refrain from responding if you're just gonna be a **** about it without even offering one decent enough point to address.

It is always funny how people saying that Rey is not that good are always attacked by those rethorical answers.
    So the guy I answered with "moking condescension" can say : "it's fine and you are incorrect" But I can't reply that he is the one that is in the wrong because he doesn't own the toon is making speculation on ?

Nice try, but simply just... no. Keep your partial condescendant judgement for yourself would you or do it for everyone and start with the one I was answering.
    Your argument is becoming more and more petulant. You dismiss the views of people who don’t own Rey and ignore the views of people who do own Rey that disagree with you.

I am a Rey owner and have zero problem beating SLKR in arena. I’m beating him 4-5 times a day on my climb and I’ve had one loss in the last 7 days, which was entirely down to my fat finger giving the taunt tech to JKR instead of GK.

So in order for your Light Side leader to win, you need a relic level DS character?

You don't. But now that they've merged multiple threads, nothing makes sense.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    yep I am confused too ^^

• NataPda
    38 posts Member

Me too. I don't lose to SLKR at all, and almost don't use GAS lead. But I really want resistance to be better. I know that Rey can beat SLKR even with Finn Poe Holdo, but they die so quickly.
    For example, Holdo could be closer to KRU, hero Poe could use massive dispel or buff immunity. Someone can spread foresight or crit immunity...That's will be fine.
    So maybe no need to buff Rey.. Just buff Resistance, 2-3 toons at least
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member

I didnt see your post sorry. I never said I can't climb with Rey.

I don't ignore happy Rey owners. I just disagree. If you are fine with the second best toon in the game BUT far behind the first one, it is your right. It is cool. If you think that using Rey with 4 meta toons from other teams (even more with the most recent toon JKL or a ds character) to be able to compete with kylo and the FO just used to unlock him can be called balance, good for you. Again I just disagree. I (and I am not alone) feel being duped by CG that sold us this so called Dyad, with the two toons accessible at the same time that turned to be a one side victory. I feel backstabbed by the buffs. I am agree that the AI behavior or the 2 mans teams needed a fix, but CG used that as an excuse for a much bigger buff that completely reshaped the initial balance (Rey-PvP, Kylo-PVE and second, full offense PvP into Kylo-Everything), THAT is the problem.

However, we are starting to see Rey+resistance (Rose) being able to beat Kylo+FO. If it turns to be consistent and with 90+% winrate then I would be satisfied.
  • Starslayer
    2408 posts Member
    The game has a huge problem with GL Rey, the character is not Legend level. He is not very playable. In battles with GL Rey, there are often bugs. Instead of enhancing GL Rey and fixing bugs, you are making a second new character. Don't you care about the players at all?)

I didn't know Rey was a "He" I mean I didn't watch episode 8 till the end of it, did I miss that part where she became a he

She's a "Skywalker", not a "Skywalkster". That's a hint right there.
  • Blake085
    190 posts Member
    SLKR owners often say that he got fixed and not buffed when they talk about his AI.

Well I agree, but I don't understand why they haven't done the same to Rey's AI, her AI is abused too, for example, in GA, you can throw low level toons so she keeps using her Lifeblood and she brings herself down to low health, then you bring a good squad and you can beat her without worrying about her Whirlwind or her damage immunity.

Or what about her using Whirlwind on a character that has damage immunity?

Fix that and #BuffRey
  • Nitrogen
    119 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    For what its worth, some obscure youtuber has a method for autoing slkr in roughly a minute using Rey under Gas. May be mod dependent,but it does work.

Not to say I don't still think Rey needs some sort of update so she doesn't have to break up 3 teams for GA/TW in order to beat Kylo....

Not sure if it's the same team but GAS lead Rey Chewie Fives +1 works great, especially with guard on GAS. No stun, no crit, slow ult charge.

Yeah that's the team with the +1 being Han. Guard on Gas is the way to go. It's literally click auto and win in ~60s.

Tried the team with guard on 5's but that one can choke on Malak/Thrawn setups and isn't an auto button team.

Thanks everyone for this tip, I will try it on my climb tonight!
  • Nitrogen
    119 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    I think it's fair to say SLKR is the superior character in every area of the game, except 3v3, I do think she is better, or at least on par, with him there.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Nitrogen wrote: »
    I think it's fair to say SLKR is the superior character in every area of the game, except 3v3, I do think she is better, or at least on par, with him there.

Let's not talk about 3v3...or else those threads might get merged here too. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Isn't it cool they add new Assault Battle tiers so that Reys get to.. oh wait. Why exactly can Kylo be used in Places of Power and Rey nowhere?
  • str2019 wrote: »
    Isn't it cool they add new Assault Battle tiers so that Reys get to.. oh wait. Why exactly can Kylo be used in Places of Power and Rey nowhere?

Addition to the #BuffRey list: An assault battle for Resistance and run it every day for a week to compensate for losses incurred.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    str2019 wrote: »
    Isn't it cool they add new Assault Battle tiers so that Reys get to.. oh wait. Why exactly can Kylo be used in Places of Power and Rey nowhere?

Addition to the #BuffRey list: An assault battle for Resistance and run it every day for a week to compensate for losses incurred.

Which losses?

You should be able to get 1st with Rey and everyone says GAC rewards are terrible so........
  • TVF wrote: »
    Which losses?

You should be able to get 1st with Rey and everyone says GAC rewards are terrible so........

People with Kylo have been able to use him in Places of Power assault battle since GLs were released, that is ~7 times people with Rey may have lost rewards that should have been there if there was parity between these two.
  • str2019 wrote: »
    Which losses?

People with Kylo have been able to use him in Places of Power assault battle since GLs were released, that is ~7 times people with Rey may have lost rewards that should have been there if there was parity between these two.
    I’ve completed challenge tier 1&2 of each and every places of power without SLKR. On auto.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Also in general tier 1 is easy and tier 2 has meh rewards
  • TVF wrote: »

Which losses?

Loses for not soloing the Sith raid? Not like assault battles have THAT good of a reward
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

Which losses?

Loses for not soloing the Sith raid? Not like assault battles have THAT good of a reward

Yes?
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Which losses?

That is another very good point surprisingly in favor of Kylo again.

Tier 1 is not that easy, rewards in both tiers are very valuables. Much more better than HAAT or GAC rewards.

Not to mention that tier 3 is now added in the game. Another place to shine for kylo. Not fair.

#EqualityForRey
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Which losses?

Tier 1 is not that easy, rewards in both tiers are very valuables. Much more better than HAAT or GAC rewards.

Not to mention that tier 3 is now added in the game. Another place to shine for kylo. Not fair.

#EqualityForRey

Tier 1 is easy lol.

Tier 2 and 3 rewards are whatever. Yes they are valuable, but the amount given out is too small to be relevant.

Try again.
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    Which losses?

#EqualityForRey

Tier 1 is easy lol.

Tier 2 and 3 rewards are whatever. Yes they are valuable, but the amount given out is too small to be relevant.

Try again.

I succeed in all Tier 1 thanks. That doesn't mean it is easy. I am just thinking of all the players that don't have 5M+ GP. I don't really know how many they are but I think quite a few don't you think ?

I am trying to think global and just not my own experience. General game design, practical ethics and this kind of stuff. Not only look I succeed so it is easy.

Everyone can judge the game how they want, that is just my way to do it.

• TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Which losses?

#EqualityForRey

Tier 1 is easy lol.

Try again.

I succeed in all Tier 1 thanks. That doesn't mean it is easy. I am just thinking of all the players that don't have 5M+ GP. I don't really know how many they are but I think quite a few don't you think ?

I am trying to think global and just not my own experience. General game design, practical ethics and this kind of stuff. Not only look I succeed so it is easy.

Oh so having Rey is global now?
  • Mirkraag wrote: »
    Which losses?

#EqualityForRey

Tier 1 of the only Assault Battle SLKR is eligible for is incredibly easy and can be completed on auto.
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    Which losses?

#EqualityForRey

Tier 1 is easy lol.

Try again.

Oh I forgot you are never wrong right ? Always right in your almighty judgement.

You are maybe a good player, probably better than me according to your different answers, but you have to accept others point of view.

You can continue criticising me, it won't change what I think, especially about Rey. And I won't change your point of view.

Let's call it a day. You must have better things to do than replying to me.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Which losses?

#EqualityForRey

Tier 1 is easy lol.

Try again.

Oh I forgot you are never wrong right ? Always right in your almighty judgement.

You are maybe a good player, probably better than me according to your different answers, but you have to accept others point of view.

You can continue criticising me, it won't change what I think, especially about Rey. And I won't change your point of view.

You brought up Rey. Then you moved the goalposts. And you know you did it, because then you responded with a bunch of stuff that's completely unrelated to what you were talking about originally. So yes, let's.
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    Which losses?

#EqualityForRey

Tier 1 is easy lol.

Try again.

You brought up Rey. Then you moved the goalposts. And you know you did it, because then you responded with a bunch of stuff that's completely unrelated to what you were talking about originally. So yes, let's.

Nice, good talk. Was a pleasure
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Disregard, miscommunication
    Post edited by Slaveen on
  • https://youtu.be/uDwMCKK_TtU

New buff Kylo, ​​turning off buttons and skills.