Beskar Mandalorian feats [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    I can alway get the max prize box on the galactic challenges, except when you require a brand new legendary to get the last points needed. How is that fair? The difference in slicing mats is substantial.
  • Options
    I keep it short.

Feel free to design new rewards based on new toons. Don't take away existing rewards.

That's really simple logic. Not sure why (and how) this got ignored.
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    But you can get T7 without the Mando Feat, but still

What are you talking about?
    hbjusxitlfpe.jpg
  • Options
    Idk why people think doja fett is some sort of white knight that actually cares about the player. He’s not, he’s just a wolf in sheep’s clothing used to make us feel better with jokes and lightheartedness
  • Options
    I am always curious how @Kyno explains that this was fair and well done/communicated. Always funny to read :-)
  • Options
    Hortus wrote: »
    Well, rewarding people who got new shiny toon with something special is one thing... but denying rewards for those who don't - it's a new low, CG. Every time I think you can't do something crappier than before you surpass my expectations.

^ This times ten. The other 3 feats required the same time and effort as previous GCs, yet we get less rewards so the biggest whales can have... not even anything extra for their investment, but the same as usual? That's a slap in everyone's faces, CG.
  • Options

how can u get T7 without mando?
  • Options
    CG should change their initials to ES (Ebenezer Scrooge)
  • Options
    the major blow is to 6* mods =)
    While before you'd suffer only by not getting pieces of gear, now its -1/3 of 6* slicing materials
  • Options
    At least the rest of the feats are easy. I guess the doubling of GCs meant that 50% of them would be behind a paywall.
  • Options
    Shouldn’t it say “Bonuses for whales?” (I know the rewards are not what are implied with the word bonuses.) Last I checked Mando is not Resistance and the only people who have him already would have had to spend hundreds of dollars to do so. No other way possible it could be done.
    Gross guys. Really, just gross.
  • Options
    CG? Good will? HA! You forget who your talking about.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Shaddess wrote: »
    Idk why people think doja fett is some sort of white knight that actually cares about the player. He’s not, he’s just a wolf in sheep’s clothing used to make us feel better with jokes and lightheartedness

Well, he's a PR guy first and foremost, but he can be fun and sometimes gives us useful info (though not always intentionally). I think he's as close to our side as a CG employee can get.
  • Options
    they are kidding with us. They know %99.9 players can't finish this GC and many of players will be upset. Is that important for them? I don't think so.
  • Options
    Merry X-mass from CG <3
  • Options
    this GC (and next one starting on 25th Dec) made me sad...I was really happy with CG moves recently and this feels like backstab from them...adding non resistance toon to feats in GC focused on resistance ? Very sad move...Merry Christmas CG...
  • Options
    I'm surprised by how many people are shocked by this.
    When I saw the feat, I thought something along the lines of "oh I say, old sport, that's rather underhand" although my exact words were a bit ruder.
    But I wasn't shocked.

We all know that CG will do what they can to maximise revenue. And if this encourages even one more player to pay to get Mandalorian (Beskar Armour) in the next few days then it's done its job. Whatever.

The bigger problem is the precedent this sets. I mean, if this doesn't happen again then OK most of us will fall behind a bit in getting the essential items. But we'll still get them eventually.
    But if all Galactic Challenges from now on are always going to require the latest character all maxed out in order to get the best rewards, this game really will become a P2W game and then we've got problems.
  • Options
    CG Capitalist Game, shame on you with this move guys. Money money money, you pity.
  • Options
    This is NOT the way.

mcwh7zmk098g.png
  • Options
    Ive been pretty happy with cg recently, but needing a charcater i have to have whaled on to get the last reward box with slicing mats sucks
  • Options
    What you hear: "This is the way"
    What the mouse/ea/cg hear: "Moooooooo"
  • Options
    What a truly awful way of locking this up behind more paywalls. And here I thought you had turned a meaningful corner in comms and content.

Sad “state of the galaxy”
  • Options
    Welcome to CG. Give them money or don't play.
    This is their motto written on all their walls
  • Options
    Even 'blabber mouth' Doja_Fett will be speechless about this one.
  • Options
    Also how is mando beskar armor at all related to resistance? If you are going to do a feat this terrible at least let it apply to the faction.

Exactly this. The only encounter I can think of was the 2 pilots from the new republic, and that episode was more about spiders than those 2 pilots.

This is just a slap in the face.

• Options
    Shiryu wrote: »
    Welcome to CG. Give them money or don't play.
    This is their motto written on all their walls

From a company perspective, I can understand to have walls to get money. But this is a slap into the face adding this feat.
This discussion has been closed.