Beskar Mandalorian feats [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Nooooo, keep beskar feats xD
  • Options
    Armorer isn't whale-enough for weekly feats. Bando meant you had to spend to gear & star the whole team.

Although at this point I wouldn't put anything past CG.
  • Options
    emoore123 wrote: »
    I can suggest 2 you want URZZZ and DBofficial125 -FTP content Youtubers
    Before Bando: 1 GC a week

After Bando: 2 GCs per week, 1 of which you don’t get full rewards, but you still get more than you did before.

Forum: “stop robbing me of rewards”

Yes, stop robbing us of rewards. I don't have good enough night sisters to complete tier 7 from the previous GC, so I expected not to get top rewards. I do however have plenty of jedi to complete this weekend's tiers, so normally I would expect to get top rewards. The dumb mando feat, however, that has nothing to do with jedi (the focus of this GC), has gated me from these rewards. So, yes, I feel cheated out of rewards because I chose to focus on farming my jedi, and for a GL instead of pounding hard on mando characters.
    Even if your NS weren’t good enough for top rewards, combine the 2 GCs and you’re getting more than before Xmas.
  • Options

After Bando: 2 GCs per week, 1 of which you don’t get full rewards, but you still get more than you did before.

Yes, stop robbing us of rewards. I don't have good enough night sisters to complete tier 7 from the previous GC, so I expected not to get top rewards. I do however have plenty of jedi to complete this weekend's tiers, so normally I would expect to get top rewards. The dumb mando feat, however, that has nothing to do with jedi (the focus of this GC), has gated me from these rewards. So, yes, I feel cheated out of rewards because I chose to focus on farming my jedi, and for a GL instead of pounding hard on mando characters.
    Even if your NS weren’t good enough for top rewards, combine the 2 GCs and you’re getting more than before Xmas.

And before Xmas I wasn't being gated by feats that require a specific new character, a character that has nothing to do with the faction. My nightsisters also were not at the level they are now before Christmas, so rewards for me partially increased because I was working on that faction post-xmas. 🤷‍♂️ I've got no problem with feats I can't beat. But if CG wants to theme their event, then they should stick to the theme. Have a feat where you defeat a phase with Mace lead. I might not complete it, but at least it's themed to the jedi event. That's the point. Mando is no jedi, and has no business as a soft lock behind a jedi event.
  • TVF
    36610 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Armorer isn't whale-enough for weekly feats. Bando meant you had to spend to gear & star the whole team.

Although at this point I wouldn't put anything past CG.

Armorer at 7* is.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

And before Xmas I wasn't being gated by feats that require a specific new character, a character that has nothing to do with the faction. My nightsisters also were not at the level they are now before Christmas, so rewards for me partially increased because I was working on that faction post-xmas. 🤷‍♂️ I've got no problem with feats I can't beat. But if CG wants to theme their event, then they should stick to the theme. Have a feat where you defeat a phase with Mace lead. I might not complete it, but at least it's themed to the jedi event. That's the point. Mando is no jedi, and has no business as a soft lock behind a jedi event.

I actually agree with this point. I don't have an issue with them locking rewards behind a new character and certainly appreciate the increase in GC frequency. But at least have it make some thematic sense.

It wouldn't have even been that difficult - run a droid one, require 7* IG-11, then run BH, scoundrel and Mandalorian ones, require 7*. BAM. Inter mix the "normal" ones and there's a month to release new characters to require.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36610 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    You get to only play six days instead of seven, pick a better horse to back.

EDIT: Then you complain that these should only be one day long. Um, ok. You get what you're asking for, you really think you'll get an increase in rewards?
  • Options
    To be fair, they claimed daily playable content.

The issue with that is anything not rewarding you daily is not daily playable content as there is no reason to play it daily.... with one exception.... SANDBOX MODE.

GC is so close to sandbox and they should just give that as that is truely non rewarded needed content thay can be played daily.

Looking bqck at GC:

GC was originally 7 days and took 10 to 30 minutes to complete. Once completed, the event buffs caused it to be a nonperfect sandbox. You can sorta do it but not really... which eliminates the desire to play it daily. But we wanted a daily gear crunch eliminator like GC, thats just not what was delivered.

So they reduce it to 3 days... which is still too long but ok every 3 days a new one would be good. Well they didnt do that either. For a while it was weekly for 3 days. Again not daily playable content and not what people wanted. Complaints continued.

Then they revamp it to 2 times a week with loot boxes and auto simi lower levels. Not perfect but better. People were still going to complain because its not daily playable content with rewards rhat ease gear crunch. But they then add beskar mando to limit what people can get when all that is wanted is daily playable content with rewards.

At this point even ditching the character limit will still have people ask about daily playable.

So what do people want from GC?

Daily playable content with daily rewards that arent gated by a character requirement.

When they deliver that, people will quit the complaints.

If CG wants to deliver playable content thay has no reward, put in a true sandbox mode. There is no reward expectation on that and people will use it ir wont daily based on what they are trying to do
  • TVF
    36610 posts Member
    Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »

Yeah and also were going to tie dailies to it which would have been a nightmare, so I'll take what we got instead.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Yeah and also were going to tie dailies to it which would have been a nightmare, so I'll take what we got instead.

Would that have really been a nightmare? I get through my dailies rather quickly, as they are not hard to complete in minimal time. I would prefer that to what we have now.

I would also like them to have the option to disable the modifiers after you beat it to have somewhat of a sandbox mode. Should be that hard to do and would make so many people happy.
  • TVF
    36610 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Would that have really been a nightmare? I get through my dailies rather quickly, as they are not hard to complete in minimal time. I would prefer that to what we have now.

It's not about time it's about doing certain ones after guild reset on certain days.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

It's not about time it's about doing certain ones after guild reset on certain days.

Ok, do the GC’s after reset. Boom, problem solved.
  • TVF
    36610 posts Member
    Options
    Lol it's like you weren't around for this discussion last time.
  • Options
    Lol it's like you weren't around for this discussion last time.

I think I was...and I still don’t think it would have been a “nightmare”.

Who knows, maybe the changes coming will make the GC’s pop. Right now, it’s just meh.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    Kard_1986 wrote: »
    Can’t wait for the salt in February when armourer is needed every other gc. We all know it’s coming

Armorer isn't behind a paywall, so it's unlikely.
  • Options
    RTS wrote: »
    Can’t wait for the salt in February when armourer is needed every other gc. We all know it’s coming

Armorer is behind a higher paywall. Only avaliable in packs.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options

Doesnt matter. The original claim was daily playable content, which set the bar... and you pointing out it was going to be tied to dailies just proves why people were thinking daily rewards for playing it.

They decided not to reset rewards daily and it was dead on arrival at that point. We dont even need to get into bad rewards vs original 7 days.

The entire mode was trash due to not fulfilling the original expectation. Theyve been trying to fix it ever since that.

Look at todays non beskar feats. Done.... day 1... 15 minutes max and two play thoughs needed. The next 2 days are a waste. Just waiting for my rewards and ignoring it
    Post edited by ShaggyB on
  • TVF
    36610 posts Member
    Options
    RTS wrote: »

7* Armorer is for now. Get ready.
  • Options
    I’m sure it’s been requested 100 times so here is 101.
    CG if you are giving us a feat that requires us to inflict some total damage requirement throughout the battle, we need a way to track it. I guess I am beating the feat to fast but BAM is not getting in enough damage. It’s annoying and counter to your effort to reduce time in redundant things.
  • Ultra
    11510 posts Moderator
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    CG if you are giving us a feat that requires us to inflict some total damage requirement throughout the battle, we need a way to track it. I guess I am beating the feat to fast but BAM is not getting in enough damage. It’s annoying and counter to your effort to reduce time in redundant things.

Use JML lead and call BMA to assist with Inherited Teachings
  • StarSon
    7456 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »

Can't give us a progress bar, that's a QoL change.
  • Options
    Just call it the beskar challenge. At the very least be honest about the corporate greed The only way to get viable rewards for mid to end game players is to spend spend spend.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    g6bv39mobud4.jpeg

One battle that took less then a min for max rewards.
    Still looking for more content lol
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    g6bv39mobud4.jpeg

Hahaha.

You beat me. I slowed the battle down and let it run for 3 minutes.... but yeah 1 battle... all feats done.

Sitting for 2 more days to collect rewards and get a new one.

BAM lead, raid han, chewy, lando and hoth han (northface han?)
  • TVF
    36610 posts Member
    Options

Try a different team.
  • Options
    g6bv39mobud4.jpeg

Lol you should challenge yourself with these, I did the battle with 4 gear 12 BH and a gear 8 mando, took few minutes and few trys and it was fun 😄
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options

Try a different team.

Why?

There is literally no point. Its not like he can turn off the event modifier and the run teams against a kru lead first order team.

There is no value in retrying it once youve gotten the payouts. It doesnt offer the flexability to customize it, there are no more rewards to be gained.... its simply a waiting game now
This discussion has been closed.