New conquest event feedback

Prev13456712
Engage
267 posts Member
edited March 2021
I have been playing for well over a year and every time new things get added into the game I feel like I'm left out.
This new conquest event is the most pathetic excuse to tell 90% of the player base that they're not worth the time or effort.
Thanks alot EA for another useless event that I will not be allowed to participate in for prizes.

Replies

• Options
    Agreed
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Is it that bad? We are running Crancor now so I can't try it yet...
  • Options
    Engage wrote: »
    I have been playing for well over a year and every time new things get added into the game I feel like I'm left out.
    This new conquest event is the most pathetic excuse to tell 90% of the player base that they're not worth the time or effort.
    Thanks alot EA for another useless event that I will not be allowed to participate in for prizes.

So you think you should be able to do everything a 6 year player should? Events should be tailored to you?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    How well did you your first round if attacks go? How far did you make it?

Which teams are you having trouble with?

Do you have a strategy for your data discs?
  • Engage
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

It's not a guild event. It's in galactic battles.
  • Options
    Whats wrong with it? You just mad because you cant play it yet? I cant get far into it but its more for endgame/mid game players with like 2 years in.
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

I know what it is. Crancor requires holding damage in airplane mode, so I can't get in the game right now unless I want to ruin it for the whole guild.
  • Engage
    267 posts Member
    Options

So you think you should be able to do everything a 6 year player should? Events should be tailored to you?

Do you have any idea how ignorant you sound? They made the event with multiple difficulties! It says so when you launch the event!
  • Options

Do you have any idea how ignorant you sound? They made the event with multiple difficulties! It says so when you launch the event!

yeah but its geared for more endgame players
  • Engage
    267 posts Member
    Options

I know what it is. Crancor requires holding damage in airplane mode, so I can't get in the game right now unless I want to ruin it for the whole guild.

Oh I didn't realize that's what you meant. My guild might not ever be able to do that raid if we need to hold damage in airplane mode.
  • Engage
    267 posts Member
    Options

Oh I didn't realize that's what you meant. My guild might not ever be able to do that raid if we need to hold damage in airplane mode.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    You’ve been playing for only a year. Your roster is most likely not developed enough yet and only have a couple teams geared up. This is to truly test the depths of rosters. If you can’t complete it yet, that’s exactly what’s been intended when they said that it isn’t for everyone.

Also what nodes are you going after? What data disks are you equipping? What teams do you even have ready? This is an intricate new game mode that’s been live for 30 minutes. It’s intended to take longer than that as it’s a 2 week event. This is also just an exhibition round as well.

Take it easy young padawan
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

There is some change on the way, so it might not be necessary when you get to it.
    Anyway, back to the topic. Conquest is tuned to G12 and above, so it's mid to late game content. Honestly, a year of playing isn't that much in this game, you will grow into it eventually. As someone playing nearly from launch, even I am not entirely sure if I will be able to complete normal and graduate to hard on the first run.
  • Engage
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    You’ve been playing for only a year. Your roster is most likely not developed enough yet and only have a couple teams geared up. This is to truly test the depths of rosters. If you can’t complete it yet, that’s exactly what’s been intended when they said that it isn’t for everyone.

Also what nodes are you going after? What data disks are you equipping? What teams do you even have ready? This is an intricate new game mode that’s been live for 30 minutes. It’s intended to take longer than that as it’s a 2 week event. This is also just an exhibition round as well.

Then why allow me to see the event in the first place? If I'm not supposed to do it yet then put a prerequisite on it and keep it locked like everything else in the game when you first start playing it. What's wrong with having more players enjoy the event?
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options

Then why allow me to see the event in the first place? If I'm not supposed to do it yet then put a prerequisite on it and keep it locked like everything else in the game when you first start playing it. What's wrong with having more players enjoy the event?

There are prerequisites. Lv 85 is required to unlock and they make recommendations for completing normal and hard. I’ve been a launch player and will take out normal for sure. Hard will be a greater challenge. I may not be able to even beat that.

But like I said, what’s your strategy? Your roster? I’d be happy to give you help on counters but need to know what you’re working with.
  • Options

Thats like saying that your mad at the fact that they let you see the GL event even though you cant do it. Stop complaining and get better so you can play this.
  • YetiYeti
    434 posts Member
    Options
    Let us check their stats so we have more information on what teams we should/need to use, please. I beg you for more info.
  • Engage
    267 posts Member
    Options

There are prerequisites. Lv 85 is required to unlock and they make recommendations for completing normal and hard. I’ve been a launch player and will take out normal for sure. Hard will be a greater challenge. I may not be able to even beat that.

But like I said, what’s your strategy? Your roster? I’d be happy to give you help on counters but need to know what you’re working with.

My ally code is 951 546 839

There is way too much event to explain strategy for. As far as discs go, they give 6 to choose from at first.
    I chose the healthsteal/defense penetration.
  • Engage
    267 posts Member
    Options

My comment was deleted. There is no point to messaging on here.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options

No, it's great.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options

Post your SWGOH.gg page and I’ll help you out.
  • Engage
    267 posts Member
    Options

Thats like saying that your mad at the fact that they let you see the GL event even though you cant do it. Stop complaining and get better so you can play this.

And I'm supposed to be happy about it?
  • Options

And I'm supposed to be happy about it?

All of these are there to incentivize you to keep going and push harder so you can do these. Ive also been playing for about a year and i can still do like the first 3 battles without much difficulty. Also should mention: Im f2p. I can probably go further (and I will) as soon as my stamina refreshes, as my toons arent good enough at 70% stamina with all the stats that get taken away
  • Engage
    267 posts Member
    Options

Post your SWGOH.gg page and I’ll help you out.

https://swgoh.gg/p/951546839/
  • Teddygz
    106 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I've beaten traya 3x 3* each time and still just 3/12 am I wasting energy yjxmeg6vc8xg.jpg

Nevermind found the feats
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

There is way too much event to explain strategy for. As far as discs go, they give 6 to choose from at first.

Why? Which teams are you using?
  • Engage
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Why? Which teams are you using?

Check my profile I posted the link to.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Teddygz wrote: »
    I've beaten traya 3x 3* each time and still just 3/12 am I wasting energy yjxmeg6vc8xg.jpg

Boss feats maybe?
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    There's individual feats for the Traya fight.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options
    Teddygz wrote: »

You need to complete the 3 feats for the boss s well as complete the battle to get 12/12. I don't know if everyone's is the same. Mine was score a 100000 hit, defeat 3 enemies in one shot and have 10 turns in a row.