[MEGA] Road Ahead: April 2021

Replies

  • Kyno
    30392 posts Moderator
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Hasnt every GL had one to two panic farms?

    Yeah which is why Bo-Trashtan is one for JMK. I can’t imagine the bad batch being needed as their marquee event literally just ended. They usually give a month of farming F2P before they start the GL event

    RH Poe and Piett both only became farmable at the same time as the GL events went live. I’m not expecting Bad Batch reqs either but the previous timelines don’t rule them

    It doesn’t but they’d have to severely cut down on the time for Bad Batch to be farmable. I think Bo-Trashtan (for you TVF) will be on that same timeline as RH Poe and Piett though.

    I think it’s gonna be some overlap on previous GL reqs or those that most have relic already, some not so common, some that are mostly G8 then panic farms like Bo. So long as they don’t make KAM a req as is, I’m content waiting still till June for those requirements.

    I really hope that they rework the GR jedi and make tickets not be lost if you fail or retreat a mission. That would be amazing

    There are no reworks planned.

    The other point is being raised, again with other event feedback.
  • Ravens1113
    3510 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Hasnt every GL had one to two panic farms?

    Yeah which is why Bo-Trashtan is one for JMK. I can’t imagine the bad batch being needed as their marquee event literally just ended. They usually give a month of farming F2P before they start the GL event

    RH Poe and Piett both only became farmable at the same time as the GL events went live. I’m not expecting Bad Batch reqs either but the previous timelines don’t rule them

    It doesn’t but they’d have to severely cut down on the time for Bad Batch to be farmable. I think Bo-Trashtan (for you TVF) will be on that same timeline as RH Poe and Piett though.

    I think it’s gonna be some overlap on previous GL reqs or those that most have relic already, some not so common, some that are mostly G8 then panic farms like Bo. So long as they don’t make KAM a req as is, I’m content waiting still till June for those requirements.

    I really hope that they rework the GR jedi and make tickets not be lost if you fail or retreat a mission. That would be amazing

    There are no reworks planned.

    The other point is being raised, again with other event feedback.

    Maybe they should plan on them since that used to be one of the best things about forcing us to gear up otherwise useless characters; or the faction passes/reworks when Carrie still called the shots....ahhhh....memories
  • Kyno
    30392 posts Moderator
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Hasnt every GL had one to two panic farms?

    Yeah which is why Bo-Trashtan is one for JMK. I can’t imagine the bad batch being needed as their marquee event literally just ended. They usually give a month of farming F2P before they start the GL event

    RH Poe and Piett both only became farmable at the same time as the GL events went live. I’m not expecting Bad Batch reqs either but the previous timelines don’t rule them

    It doesn’t but they’d have to severely cut down on the time for Bad Batch to be farmable. I think Bo-Trashtan (for you TVF) will be on that same timeline as RH Poe and Piett though.

    I think it’s gonna be some overlap on previous GL reqs or those that most have relic already, some not so common, some that are mostly G8 then panic farms like Bo. So long as they don’t make KAM a req as is, I’m content waiting still till June for those requirements.

    I really hope that they rework the GR jedi and make tickets not be lost if you fail or retreat a mission. That would be amazing

    There are no reworks planned.

    The other point is being raised, again with other event feedback.

    Maybe they should plan on them since that used to be one of the best things about forcing us to gear up otherwise useless characters; or the faction passes/reworks when Carrie still called the shots....ahhhh....memories

    When did we have a toon that was required get a rework?

    OB? Maybe... I just dont recall an instance where those 2 things were connected and a rework was done to make something meaningful vs just a rework to add synergy.
  • LordDirt
    2288 posts Member
    Vet Han and Chewie?
  • how ya gonna handle it?

    its not if, its when. we all know its coming.
    No. Just No.
  • DarjeloSalas
    5979 posts Member
    I’ll probably make a forum post with a clickbait title.
  • Ultra
    7832 posts Moderator
    I didn’t know it was coming

    Didn’t know CG said it’s required
  • Kyno
    30392 posts Moderator
    how ya gonna handle it?

    its not if, its when. we all know its coming.

    We already know the dates of the requirement announcements, so that would mean we already know when....

    Still doesnt mean KAM is required.
  • mariogsh
    419 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    how ya gonna handle it?

    its not if, its when. we all know its coming.

    We already know the dates of the requirement announcements, so that would mean we already know when....

    Still doesnt mean KAM is required.

    I mean, Crumb alredy made an act of presence on this thread to remember us that GL's will not be needed to get another GL (maybe in a troll way lol), he could've say a word about all this, right? Anything lol
  • Kyno
    30392 posts Moderator
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    how ya gonna handle it?

    its not if, its when. we all know its coming.

    We already know the dates of the requirement announcements, so that would mean we already know when....

    Still doesnt mean KAM is required.

    I mean, Crumb alredy made an act of presence on this thread to remember us that GL's will not be needed to get another GL (maybe in a troll way lol), he could've say a word about all this, right? Anything lol

    No he can't. They will not break the cadence to announce one character just because the player base wants to question it. Just like they dont announce the date of events no matter how many people ask when its coming back.
  • Ultra
    7832 posts Moderator
    yeah if Crumb tells us KAM is not needed

    I want him to tell us if QGJ or echo or Maul or Sidious or Palpatine or ... etc are needed or not too

    Ahead of when they are or aren't suppose to announce the requirements

    because why not
  • hes going to be required. 100%.
    No. Just No.
  • mariogsh
    419 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    yeah if Crumb tells us KAM is not needed

    I want him to tell us if QGJ or echo or Maul or Sidious or Palpatine or ... etc are needed or not too

    Ahead of when they are or aren't suppose to announce the requirements

    because why not

    These statements are... just... I can't say it because of rules lol, but they have no logic

    Neither of that toons require even the 90% of effort, GP, guild focus and more to get

    And neither of those toons will locked down that much of playerbase
  • Nauros
    4356 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    hes going to be required. 100%.

    Probably not, but we both know you wont be back here to talk about how you were wrong when we found out hes not required.

    Will you if he is required?
    Also, what is your reasoning behind "probably not"? He fits right in and hasn't been ruled out. It seems to be no less likely than other GR Jedi.
  • TVF
    29884 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Bo-Trashtan

    How long did you need to come up with that one.

    Less time than it took for you to read and respond

    Still too much time.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    7832 posts Moderator
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    yeah if Crumb tells us KAM is not needed

    I want him to tell us if QGJ or echo or Maul or Sidious or Palpatine or ... etc are needed or not too

    Ahead of when they are or aren't suppose to announce the requirements

    because why not

    These statements are... just... I can't say it because of rules lol, but they have no logic

    Neither of that toons require even the 90% of effort, GP, guild focus and more to get

    And neither of those toons will locked down that much of playerbase
    i don't care how easy or hard to farm a toon is or how its acquired

    a requirement is a requirement, and if they are going to reveal one, why should I stop there
  • mariogsh
    419 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    yeah if Crumb tells us KAM is not needed

    I want him to tell us if QGJ or echo or Maul or Sidious or Palpatine or ... etc are needed or not too

    Ahead of when they are or aren't suppose to announce the requirements

    because why not

    These statements are... just... I can't say it because of rules lol, but they have no logic

    Neither of that toons require even the 90% of effort, GP, guild focus and more to get

    And neither of those toons will locked down that much of playerbase
    i don't care how easy or hard to farm a toon is or how its acquired

    a requirement is a requirement, and if they are going to reveal one, why should I stop there

    Of course you don't care, as long as your argument stand still lol
  • Nauros
    4356 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    yeah if Crumb tells us KAM is not needed

    I want him to tell us if QGJ or echo or Maul or Sidious or Palpatine or ... etc are needed or not too

    Ahead of when they are or aren't suppose to announce the requirements

    because why not

    These statements are... just... I can't say it because of rules lol, but they have no logic

    Neither of that toons require even the 90% of effort, GP, guild focus and more to get

    And neither of those toons will locked down that much of playerbase
    i don't care how easy or hard to farm a toon is or how its acquired

    a requirement is a requirement, and if they are going to reveal one, why should I stop there

    Dunno, did their announcement that GLs won't be required open the floodgates for countless other questions? I sure don't recall that...
  • Kyno
    30392 posts Moderator
    Nauros wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    hes going to be required. 100%.

    Probably not, but we both know you wont be back here to talk about how you were wrong when we found out hes not required.

    Will you if he is required?
    Also, what is your reasoning behind "probably not"? He fits right in and hasn't been ruled out. It seems to be no less likely than other GR Jedi.

    Why wouldnt I, and I have already stated my position on this and made other remarks as well.

    Really he seems no less likely? Nothing about him would make him a very unlikely candidate? Interesting.
  • Ultra
    7832 posts Moderator
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    yeah if Crumb tells us KAM is not needed

    I want him to tell us if QGJ or echo or Maul or Sidious or Palpatine or ... etc are needed or not too

    Ahead of when they are or aren't suppose to announce the requirements

    because why not

    These statements are... just... I can't say it because of rules lol, but they have no logic

    Neither of that toons require even the 90% of effort, GP, guild focus and more to get

    And neither of those toons will locked down that much of playerbase
    i don't care how easy or hard to farm a toon is or how its acquired

    a requirement is a requirement, and if they are going to reveal one, why should I stop there

    Of course you don't care, as long as your argument stand still lol
    i think people should wait till 5/19 and 6/02 to see if KAM is actually needed or not, instead of asking for them to reveal what is going to be and what isn't going to be required
  • Kyno
    30392 posts Moderator
    Nauros wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    yeah if Crumb tells us KAM is not needed

    I want him to tell us if QGJ or echo or Maul or Sidious or Palpatine or ... etc are needed or not too

    Ahead of when they are or aren't suppose to announce the requirements

    because why not

    These statements are... just... I can't say it because of rules lol, but they have no logic

    Neither of that toons require even the 90% of effort, GP, guild focus and more to get

    And neither of those toons will locked down that much of playerbase
    i don't care how easy or hard to farm a toon is or how its acquired

    a requirement is a requirement, and if they are going to reveal one, why should I stop there

    Dunno, did their announcement that GLs won't be required open the floodgates for countless other questions? I sure don't recall that...

    It seems to have, since many were using that arguement to ask about KAM. Since they stopped at only stating a group of characters, they seem to have gotten ahead of the individual requests.
  • Nauros
    4356 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    hes going to be required. 100%.

    Probably not, but we both know you wont be back here to talk about how you were wrong when we found out hes not required.

    Will you if he is required?
    Also, what is your reasoning behind "probably not"? He fits right in and hasn't been ruled out. It seems to be no less likely than other GR Jedi.

    Why wouldnt I, and I have already stated my position on this and made other remarks as well.

    Really he seems no less likely? Nothing about him would make him a very unlikely candidate? Interesting.

    Well, he's apparently not special enough to warrant an announcement, why should he be special enough to be less likely?
  • Kyno
    30392 posts Moderator
    Nauros wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    hes going to be required. 100%.

    Probably not, but we both know you wont be back here to talk about how you were wrong when we found out hes not required.

    Will you if he is required?
    Also, what is your reasoning behind "probably not"? He fits right in and hasn't been ruled out. It seems to be no less likely than other GR Jedi.

    Why wouldnt I, and I have already stated my position on this and made other remarks as well.

    Really he seems no less likely? Nothing about him would make him a very unlikely candidate? Interesting.

    Well, he's apparently not special enough to warrant an announcement, why should he be special enough to be less likely?

    Those 2 things have nothing to do with each other.
  • Nauros
    4356 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    hes going to be required. 100%.

    Probably not, but we both know you wont be back here to talk about how you were wrong when we found out hes not required.

    Will you if he is required?
    Also, what is your reasoning behind "probably not"? He fits right in and hasn't been ruled out. It seems to be no less likely than other GR Jedi.

    Why wouldnt I, and I have already stated my position on this and made other remarks as well.

    Really he seems no less likely? Nothing about him would make him a very unlikely candidate? Interesting.

    Well, he's apparently not special enough to warrant an announcement, why should he be special enough to be less likely?

    Those 2 things have nothing to do with each other.

    Why not? Why should he get special treatment in one thing but not another? Also, there was already a very exclusive character as a GL requirement...
  • StarSon
    5189 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    yeah if Crumb tells us KAM is not needed

    I want him to tell us if QGJ or echo or Maul or Sidious or Palpatine or ... etc are needed or not too

    Ahead of when they are or aren't suppose to announce the requirements

    because why not

    These statements are... just... I can't say it because of rules lol, but they have no logic

    Neither of that toons require even the 90% of effort, GP, guild focus and more to get

    And neither of those toons will locked down that much of playerbase
    i don't care how easy or hard to farm a toon is or how its acquired

    a requirement is a requirement, and if they are going to reveal one, why should I stop there

    Dunno, did their announcement that GLs won't be required open the floodgates for countless other questions? I sure don't recall that...

    It seems to have, since many were using that arguement to ask about KAM. Since they stopped at only stating a group of characters, they seem to have gotten ahead of the individual requests.

    Nah, most of us just tire of telling you how wrong you are, while you don't tire to come here and be wrong.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    yeah if Crumb tells us KAM is not needed

    I want him to tell us if QGJ or echo or Maul or Sidious or Palpatine or ... etc are needed or not too

    Ahead of when they are or aren't suppose to announce the requirements

    because why not

    These statements are... just... I can't say it because of rules lol, but they have no logic

    Neither of that toons require even the 90% of effort, GP, guild focus and more to get

    And neither of those toons will locked down that much of playerbase
    i don't care how easy or hard to farm a toon is or how its acquired

    a requirement is a requirement, and if they are going to reveal one, why should I stop there

    Of course you don't care, as long as your argument stand still lol
    i think people should wait till 5/19 and 6/02 to see if KAM is actually needed or not, instead of asking for them to reveal what is going to be and what isn't going to be required

    They made their mind and I don’t have issue with that, but the situation is different from a standard ‘is this guy require ?” whine for the majority of players. The objective to reveal prerequisites early by waves is to give players a chance to get ready in order to start farming tickets day one if they see fit and have enough crystals/money to do so. If there is a chance that a non-farmable character that you don’t have is required, the risk to gear up prerequisites in advance is too high. So you better off waiting for the last wave of prerequisites, making the reveal cadence useless.
  • StarSon
    5189 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    yeah if Crumb tells us KAM is not needed

    I want him to tell us if QGJ or echo or Maul or Sidious or Palpatine or ... etc are needed or not too

    Ahead of when they are or aren't suppose to announce the requirements

    because why not

    These statements are... just... I can't say it because of rules lol, but they have no logic

    Neither of that toons require even the 90% of effort, GP, guild focus and more to get

    And neither of those toons will locked down that much of playerbase
    i don't care how easy or hard to farm a toon is or how its acquired

    a requirement is a requirement, and if they are going to reveal one, why should I stop there

    Of course you don't care, as long as your argument stand still lol
    i think people should wait till 5/19 and 6/02 to see if KAM is actually needed or not, instead of asking for them to reveal what is going to be and what isn't going to be required

    They made their mind and I don’t have issue with that, but the situation is different from a standard ‘is this guy require ?” whine for the majority of players. The objective to reveal prerequisites early by waves is to give players a chance to get ready in order to start farming tickets day one if they see fit and have enough crystals/money to do so. If there is a chance that a non-farmable character that you don’t have is required, the risk to gear up prerequisites in advance is too high. So you better off waiting for the last wave of prerequisites, making the reveal cadence useless.

    BuT tHaT wOuLd BrEaK cAdEnCe!11!1
  • Kyno
    30392 posts Moderator
    Nauros wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    hes going to be required. 100%.

    Probably not, but we both know you wont be back here to talk about how you were wrong when we found out hes not required.

    Will you if he is required?
    Also, what is your reasoning behind "probably not"? He fits right in and hasn't been ruled out. It seems to be no less likely than other GR Jedi.

    Why wouldnt I, and I have already stated my position on this and made other remarks as well.

    Really he seems no less likely? Nothing about him would make him a very unlikely candidate? Interesting.

    Well, he's apparently not special enough to warrant an announcement, why should he be special enough to be less likely?

    Those 2 things have nothing to do with each other.

    Why not? Why should he get special treatment in one thing but not another? Also, there was already a very exclusive character as a GL requirement...

    Who said he gets special treatment?

    Not every jedi was needed for JML. Not every GR will be needed for JMK.
  • Look guys, for all the crap you give CG, I don’t think they are mean enough to require KAM. In addition to being financially stupid, I believe CG is aware of how hard he is to get, and I don’t think they will require him.
Sign In or Register to comment.