[MEGA] Conquest 7

Replies

• Options
    @Crayons You’re really going to try and pick a fight with me over being content that the conquest is starting back up, ultimately because I want to finish getting shards for CAT?

Not that I need to explain myself but I will once again since you seem to be pretty lacking intellectually with that response.

Never once did I praise anyone for getting anything wrong, I praised the fact that we are getting conquest today versus in a week or month. Never once did I say CG is the shining example of communication.

Your whole reason for responding is baseless. Find something better to do with your time and if you want to complain and whine like a child so much than ACTUALLY go do something about it by playing a different game. I think the community would be better off without your input. No need to respond.
  • Options

Just because Pink used a phrase in a song, doesn’t mean everyone is denied the right to be offended by it.

Its not that complicated I'm just missundaztood

• Options
    I’d say it’s just worrisome that CG said crystals would be returned, and is launching Conquest before addressing that. And I am a bit worried about players getting stiffed.

This quick turnaround makes it fairly obvious that CG just wants this Conquest out, and either ignore the criticisms or leave them for later. I guess another 2-week delay would be bad, but this might be worse.

But here we go, I guess.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Crayons wrote: »
    Crayons wrote: »
    Pretty sure it was also used in a recentish episode of Bojack.

Unfortunately you sometimes lack the most important thing, way more important than self-perceived wit. What you often lack is third party perspective, other people’s agreement, or a collective shared experience.

Huh?
    They’re your words from a previous forum post. Your own words.

Just because Pink used a phrase in a song, doesn’t mean everyone is denied the right to be offended by it.

I can’t remember writing that. Perhaps I did. Sounds like me.

However, there is nothing wrong with offence being caused. Offence gives no one any special powers. Especially when it comes to attempted humour. Weather you found it funny or not.

People have the right to both cause and feel offence. They do not have a right to chose what others find offensive.
  • Options
    And I don’t like to derail things either. So I’ll end it there.

My only point was CG have been silent! Very, and it’s not good enough.
  • Options
    … is anyone else seeing no Feats?

Like none?

At all?
  • Options
    Without comment 🤷‍♂️sojy1rzlpogj.jpeg
  • Options
    Nope, we’re good. Relatively speaking. That was weird.
  • Options
    Listen I apologise for some of my tone. I wasn’t actually looking to fight you.

Just make my point, with perhaps some rawness coming though.

I always enjoy this community and have for close to 5 years.
  • Options
    Welp. Did my first battle and already encountered a bug. Only got credit for two stars instead of three when nobody in my squad died. So much for bug free 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • Options
    Hey @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI could you get this in front of whomever pushed to make conquest significantly harder?

Doubt it will matter, but this is my honest take, without needless bashing, and the reason why I am leaving the game.

z4eadujydhb8.jpg
  • Options
    Welp. Did my first battle and already encountered a bug. Only got credit for two stars instead of three when nobody in my squad died. So much for bug free 🤷🏾‍♂️

Can you please DM me or reach out to support with more details?
  • Options
    No feats being recorded.
    CLS with Chewpio 3 starred first battle.
    I gained crit hits, advantage, no tank, all ls, and killed 5 enemies.
    hra1524ykbqz.jpg
    8o6egs1cyeej.jpg

Thanks
    --RPC3PO
  • Options
    RPC3PO wrote: »
    No feats being recorded.
    hra1524ykbqz.jpg
    8o6egs1cyeej.jpg

pzrac5n2suxs.jpg

Thanks
    --RPC3PO
  • Options
    Will there be any reimbursing for the gems used in the last cancelled conquest?
  • Options
    Overprepared IV NS are too much for my BHs so far. I guess I'll have to get those BH feats when I am full of data disks.
  • Options
    Most feats look to be tracking to me, but "One's Own Path" is not. That is the one that requires defeating enemies with unaligned force users. I completed a battle using an SLKR team and SLKR got the finishing hit on 1 enemy for sure (Wrecker) using the furious onslaught ability targeting Wrecker directly (though that should not matter).
    qfl3akjfatar.png
  • Options

Can you please DM me or reach out to support with more details?

PM sent.
  • Options
    No feats being recorded.
    Try restarting your client and see if the right numbers show up?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Got Tuskens in Sector 1, I guess that's where I will get the BH feat. And the Maul+Savage feat. ****, I'm starting to feel like Anakin.
  • Options
    No feats being recorded.
    hra1524ykbqz.jpg
    8o6egs1cyeej.jpg

My second battle recorded feats, but not adding in anything from first.
    I should have at least 10 enemies killed instead of 5, 2 battles for "Unguarded", 2 battles for "Live in Light"

Thanks
    --RPC3PO
  • Options
    PherBall wrote: »
    Most feats look to be tracking to me, but "One's Own Path" is not. That is the one that requires defeating enemies with unaligned force users. I completed a battle using an SLKR team and SLKR got the finishing hit on 1 enemy for sure (Wrecker) using the furious onslaught ability targeting Wrecker directly (though that should not matter).
    qfl3akjfatar.png

Can you please DM me with more details? Specifically, if you recall Wrecker having debuffs and if so, which ones?

Apologies for the all the steps, but trying to get to the bottom of this and provide QA with as many details as possible.
  • Options
    Bugs again!!
    Defeated 5 imps and 5 bad batch:

n8lciquam7gt.jpg

pokc57hgj1yt.jpg
  • Options
    You nerfing characters, making game into work, rolling out bugs, claim to fix them, and then rolling out bugs again! ugh...
  • Options
    What about the crystals we spent before you shut it down?
  • Options
    It's been stated a few times, but for more viz:

Please note, any crystals spent on Conquest energy and anything spent on consumables during the canceled event will be returned in a future update.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI

Can you guys please get some information on why the rewards are STILL (even more so now) not proportional to the increased effort, time sink, resource dump and overall commitment that conquest is demanding now? Rewards in terms of gear quantity and quality, and relic material quantity was already subpar at best and now it’s worse. I know you’re most likely busy with making sure the re-release isn’t bugged to oblivion but at some point this needs to be addressed though.
  • Options
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI will there be another route to get CAT shards? I am at 3m gp so normal conquest is the right not one I can do. The max crate give 15 CAT shards now. Will that be it, just have to slow farm her at 15 shards or will we be getting another Avenue to farm her?
  • Options
    13p00cscf6s5.png

Case in point. Now we have several feats that demand far more replays on top of increased battle energy cost on top of organization that forces us to replay the same battle 3 times….come on..