Conquest 10 [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Bad as it is, there is nothing in the conquest that can't be passed. Maybe tell us more about your problem and someone can give you advice.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Bad as it is, there is nothing in the conquest that can't be passed. Maybe tell us more about your problem and someone can give you advice.

I think the problem is disk. It is so rng and without the correct specific combination, it is 3x the work.
  • Options
    au9bvxpn1kij.jpg

All done. Saved up more starkiller crystals too!
  • Options
    yzqfb76l6pon.jpg

Done for this fudge-quest.
  • Options
    au9bvxpn1kij.jpg

So despite the outrage, conquest 10 is still conquered easily by f2p:) haha.

I am in cruising mode. Stopped refresh any conquest energy after day 10. Just few more BH battles to do.

• Options
    Yeah conquest isn’t difficult, just mindnumbingly boring and painful. Of course if you get fudged by rng it gets a bit more difficult but more importantly even more grindy and stressful.
    On the bright side I thought they made a mistake with conquest during Maul but now it’s obvious they’ll keep going all in on destroying any source of fun left in this game mode so now I can just skip conquest going forward without feeling any FOMO.
  • Options
    sloweagle wrote: »
    au9bvxpn1kij.jpg

So despite the outrage, conquest 10 is still conquered easily by f2p:) haha.

I am in cruising mode. Stopped refresh any conquest energy after day 10. Just few more BH battles to do.

The outrage isn't just about being able to beat it. We were angry during conquest 7-9. The problem and the issue they are seemingly ignorant to is, they keep making it less fun and more difficult every iteration. Conquest 10 is garbage because someone (who is hiding) made the decision to up the difficulty and grind of this conquest compared to the last. They made the decision about the 7-9 as well. (all while telling players: we're listening and making changes to bring back the fun!)

When my GL's are getting outsped by any and every team in sector 5, that's a problem. GL's are turned into garbage in this mode. Disks are garbage compared to the last time. The absurd increase in feat completion is garbage. Moff Gideon and his whole team of troopers being immune to STUN is garbage. (SLKR's still works, but no one else's seems to.) The fact that many of us will still max crate this conquest doesn't make it any less garbage.

There are a lot of things they need to re-think for C11 because they've seriously lost the way of the fun and have gone all out on making players do a 180 and go full hate of conquest. Players LOVED conquest when it first came out and they've destroyed so much of that.
  • Options
    But they don't do it, because many people still giving everything. Why should they change anything then?
  • Options
    I usually like to defend CG a bit since I don’t pay anything for this great game. Like everyone of you, I found conquest initially starting really fun, you get to use your entire roster and face teams that you usually don’t face but tuned up so it becomes interesting. But to be fair to them, once the initial fun period is over, I went back to farming mode and just wait for my GLs to recharge and then railroad every sector, I don’t bother using my entire roster anymore.

So unless player base can suggest a real way for conquest to require a wide range of teams and not just using GLs to power through nodes, I can understand that they are still exploring and looking at data to make additional adjustment. And of course in the end, CG will also see how they can make more money from it too.
  • Options
    Ripperpa wrote: »
    But they don't do it, because many people still giving everything. Why should they change anything then?

Me: scoundrel player
    Reward: boba
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure if people realized that this conquest revolves around bounty hunters and scoundrels. Bam proved to be way more useful than any GL. People need to stop thinking that GLs are the only way to beat things in conquest.
    Now that being said, the most important thing comes down to proper disks. Having repeat disks in one spot has to stop. It’s completely ridiculous that rng is that simple that it can’t sort that out. Not asking for 6 of the best disks in sector 1 open option but definitely not having 3 of the same one in 1 spot and the same one as an portion in the second spot.
  • Options
    I don’t recall seeing it mentioned anywhere. So just throwing it out there for visibility. But the consistency of perseverance is spotty. There are many situations where it doesn’t activate. I thought maybe it was certain abilities at first. I was only getting it with slkr’s middle ability. But then in the same battle I didn’t get the assist with that ability and did with his others.
  • Options
    They're going to nerf volatile accelerator and thermal exhaust.
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Not sure if people realized that this conquest revolves around bounty hunters and scoundrels. Bam proved to be way more useful than any GL. People need to stop thinking that GLs are the only way to beat things in conquest.
    Now that being said, the most important thing comes down to proper disks. Having repeat disks in one spot has to stop. It’s completely ridiculous that rng is that simple that it can’t sort that out. Not asking for 6 of the best disks in sector 1 open option but definitely not having 3 of the same one in 1 spot and the same one as an portion in the second spot.

You can have multiple GLs but there's only 1 BAM.
  • Options
    Guzzernaut wrote: »
    I don’t recall seeing it mentioned anywhere. So just throwing it out there for visibility. But the consistency of perseverance is spotty. There are many situations where it doesn’t activate. I thought maybe it was certain abilities at first. I was only getting it with slkr’s middle ability. But then in the same battle I didn’t get the assist with that ability and did with his others.

Perseverence will happen the first time a character attacks before the end of their (next) turn, not the first time they attack on their turn. So if someone calls SLKR to assist, he’ll get his Perseverence attack then, but when it actually starts his turn it won’t happen. It still happens at least once a “round”, and in some cases it’s almost better that way, but it’s definitely bugged.
  • ne_alenska
    127 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    CG:
    Next conquest pass: $100 - All feats reduce 50%
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

You can have multiple GLs but there's only 1 BAM.

and it's extra specially fun when Moff Gideon and his team prioritize attacking BAM (and Bo-Katan) when you have to have both of them survive. It's almost as if, to add further insult to us, they made BAM a priority target for the AI to defeat...
  • Options
    I have defended conquests every other time, however even I must concede that this version of conquests is the most repetitive and dull!

I really didn’t think they could alter it enough to make me hate it but ****, I was wrong!

In case anyone is going to defend this version yes I will still be getting max rewards so I am not being bitter.

Also because it is so awful I have kept my wallet closed and have not bought any of the passes! If it had been like conquest 9 I probably would have done as I still found 9 fun.
  • Madao5412
    18 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    h9g4bh405lxy.jpg

1.8m gp doing easy mode
    All normal fights 3*
    Can't get max reward because of the stupid feats.
    Thank you cg
    Post edited by Madao5412 on
  • Options
    @Kyno @Ultra @CG_SBCrumb_MINI So I am one of the dumbasses who ignored one of the scavengers after I was already buying Boba shards (I didn't even got a good disk, I just brainfarted and mindelssly went for the crappy disk node). I'll get red box x3, so it is a shame if I cannot activate Boba after the third conquest. Reading this message

"The next Conquest will no longer have simultaneous Data Disk and Merchant node options following a mini-boss encounter. The merchant node will be swapped with a Data Disk node, and the merchant will appear a node or two later. This way, players will not have to choose between either obtaining a Data Disk or engaging with the merchant."

it seems apparent to me that having to decide between merchant and disks is not a feature devs want to have and therefore they are changing it.

The question is: will there be a chance to buy extra Boba shards apart from the usual 20 per conquest. If no, I'll suck it up and activate in 4 conquests, but then I'll want to use the extra currency in gear instead of in expensive shards. And alternatively, I don't want to start spending in gear and then be out of currency if an extra purchase option is given at some point. So I would really appreciate a clear answer whether it is affirmative or negative. Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    Done what I set out to do.
    Screw Grindquest! ,!,,

lh7bgb3bxasv.png
  • Ultra
    11539 posts Moderator
    Options
    Conquest Pass is your only friend to get 330 Boba Shards at this point @SCCH or wait for the 4th run of Conquest
  • Options
    Madao5412 wrote: »
    h9g4bh405lxy.jpg

1.8m gp doing easy mode
    All normal fights 3*
    Thank you cg

Check out BitDynasty's videos on youtube if you haven't. He has ways to beat every sector boss and mini-boss and that might be helpful in some way to get you those last 4 banners. Good luck!
  • nottenst
    701 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Not sure if people realized that this conquest revolves around bounty hunters and scoundrels. Bam proved to be way more useful than any GL. People need to stop thinking that GLs are the only way to beat things in conquest. ...

How does BAM help you do the BH and Smuggler feats? That is where most of the tedium is.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    h9g4bh405lxy.jpg

1.8m gp doing easy mode
    All normal fights 3*
    Thank you cg

Check out BitDynasty's videos on youtube if you haven't. He has ways to beat every sector boss and mini-boss and that might be helpful in some way to get you those last 4 banners. Good luck!

Thanks, but its impossible now.
    Global feat - i have 0 smugglers
    S4 - no gamorean guard
    S5 - i have 1 mandolorian
    - no bam
    If i knew from day 1 i would have bought the gamorean shards.....
  • Options
    Surprisingly I got the red crate this conquest. Didnt even bother the last three.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Got the red crate with smugglers, batch batch, and the s5 boss no-force-user feat sitting this one out. My fennic and gamorrean were 3* g8 for the feats, and most of the challenge was finding a squad to keep them alive (eg. chewie). Spent around 1600 crystals to do it but didn't buy the passes (can't condone that design decision).
    Now Fennic is g11 with 70k protection, and I'm working on gamorrean guard, so next conquest might be a bit cheaper, especially knowing some good combos for the boss feats snd data disks. But I'm really not looking forward to it. Advancing through the sectors and the boss feats were fun, but the majority of the feats are simply too long.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    The fact that many of us will still max crate this conquest doesn't make it any less garbage.

One could even argue this fact made conquest even more garbage. Just saying, not stating an opinion.

Ultimately it was not much of a challenge. I used some random data disks like vitality and power and decelerator and never bothered to switch. Got Red crate, used more considerably more refreshes than in Conquest 9 but less than expected. I even spent 4 days in hospital and slept almost all day and still had no problem getting max rewards.

Its hard for the devs to adjust difficulty without the risk of too many players not being able to succeed in the game mode. So they adjust the time investment needed to do the stuff, call it increase in engagement and hope for enough revenue from the battle pass.
  • Options
    h9g4bh405lxy.jpg

1.8m gp doing easy mode
    All normal fights 3*
    Thank you cg
    h9g4bh405lxy.jpg

1.8m gp doing easy mode
    All normal fights 3*
    Thank you cg

Thanks, but its impossible now.
    Global feat - i have 0 smugglers
    S4 - no gamorean guard
    S5 - i have 1 mandolorian
    - no bam
    If i knew from day 1 i would have bought the gamorean shards.....

Well. Your roster isn’t even 2 million. Why do you think you should have full rewards if there are entire factions that you don’t even have rudimentary teams for?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.