If you are a CASUAL guild looking for players, post your ads here. A Casual guild is one that:
- Has no minimum activity or participation requirements.
These are the guilds that are more about camaraderie and having fun than achieving any specific game-related goals. It doesn't matter what level you are, how many raid tickets you contribute each day or even whether you participate in raids, Territory Battles or Territory Wars. Players in these guilds are free to play the game however they like.
** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **
- No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.
- Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
- Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
- Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
- Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your waitlist, more awesomeness, etc.
- One ad per guild.
How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
- Your guild name
- Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
- Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
- Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
- What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
- How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
- Minimum player level/GP and character requirements, if any
- Anything else you feel is important for people to know