RTS wrote: »
    Tattz wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    SEE doesn’t really need the help

- CG_Miller

I mean, Triumvirate needs it more. But still, ouch.

Does SEE really need more burst offense?

SEE can’t burst damage until Ult, which takes 5+ turns to do. So it would be nice.

True, if I attempt a battle against JMK, everyone else gets killed, I pop the ult then get killed before I get another turn

SEE is a guaranteed win vs JMK in the right squad 🤷‍♂️

Oh? As a SEE owner, can you share?

not the person you replied to, but the guy in my SA runs SEE, Armorer, Thrawn, Wat, and GBA and is able to beat all the JMKs in our SA.

Yes this squad beats all JMK in my SA medpac and 3 stacks of beskar on SEE its game over for JMK
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    2qc62fgk64n4.png
    qrtfpyxhx5hb.png
    ovsfubwbhht1.png
    lu0wy0tzabqq.png

Got the last 2 pics the wrong way round 😂
  • Options
    mesa176750 wrote: »

- CG_Miller

SEE can’t burst damage until Ult, which takes 5+ turns to do. So it would be nice.

True, if I attempt a battle against JMK, everyone else gets killed, I pop the ult then get killed before I get another turn

not the person you replied to, but the guy in my SA runs SEE, Armorer, Thrawn, Wat, and GBA and is able to beat all the JMKs in our SA.

Wow once again, a combo with no Sith! How exciting. Sarcasm aside, I love that my "Sith Galactic Legend" can't compete with Sith.
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    SEE is in a good place, they also don't want SEE to counter JMK (hence the anti-sith buffs JMK was given) hence, the argument that SEE doesn't need any more help because outside of JMK / LV, he can take out anything

But in some cases he can take out JMK, as shown in this thread without Talon
  • Options
    I don’t know a ton about Talon, but from what I’ve seen she looks pretty cool
  • Options
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    SEE taking out JMK using the abovementioned team is now very mod dependent.

Prior to the JMK buff, it was a cakewalk. Now, it comes down to the quality of mods.
  • Options
    See's one job is to beat Rey now. He does that job well and you move on...
  • Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »

He also smacks JML easily
  • Options

He also smacks JML easily

Who puts JML on D?
  • Options
    strafeSS wrote: »
    Why is a GL only good if it holds well in arena (especially now that arena is relatively worthless)? SEE is an excellent GL. Easy button on offense against almost all teams (and 99% of the time it's undersized as well). IMO his ultimate is still the most satisfying move of any toon in the whole game.

I agree. I've never understood the SEE bashing.

He is a purely offensive GL who can wipe the floor of Master Luke and and Rey teams depending how the Rey is modded.

With the introduction of Talon he should be able to survive long enough to get to ultimate and use it against a Master Kenobi lineup once again. Might not necessarily win but stands a significantly better chance.

And SEE can solo pretty much any non GL team.

His usefulness is understated.
  • Options
    strafeSS wrote: »
    Why is a GL only good if it holds well in arena (especially now that arena is relatively worthless)? SEE is an excellent GL. Easy button on offense against almost all teams (and 99% of the time it's undersized as well). IMO his ultimate is still the most satisfying move of any toon in the whole game.

I agree. I've never understood the SEE bashing.

He is a purely offensive GL who can wipe the floor of Master Luke and and Rey teams depending how the Rey is modded.

With the introduction of Talon he should be able to survive long enough to get to ultimate and use it against a Master Kenobi lineup once again. Might not necessarily win but stands a significantly better chance.

And SEE can solo pretty much any non GL team.

His usefulness is understated.

The main issue I have with SEE is his design. SEE is entirely dependent on cheese to compete with any GL aside from JML, and even then youll probably end up using cheese anyways since its a low banner win otherwise. Hes god awful with his own faction. Pre-ult hes far weaker than SLKR, Rey and JML (LV is arguably worse somehow) and post-ult hes simply given an (admittably impressive) AoE but that you can only use roughly once every 7 turns. I recently decided to put ult on JML and post ult he deals 180k with his AoE EVERY SECOND TURN, and thats ignoring all the other stuff it does. And after the GAS nerf he cant increase the CD of GLs anymore, meaning link is far less important now than it was before, and even SLKR can solo 501st now.

Hes not useless by any means, but his reliance on characters like Wat and/or armorer to stand a chance against other GLs aside from the one he was specificaly designed to counter is pretty sad.
  • dantheman123
    67 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I guess from a roleplaying angle one might feel a bit miffed that in certain scenarios, the best team composition under SEE does not involve Sith, and I get why one might feel that way. However, the recent JMK buff vs SEE was pretty clear that CG didn't want a cookie cutter SEE team to stand a chance against the new shiny.

Personally, I have no compunctions with SEE and plug-in friends.

"Use what works, reject what doesn't"
  • Options
    LOL the title becomes a click-bait...only people talking about SEE...
  • Options
    mesa176750 wrote: »

- CG_Miller

What is Thrawn there for? How is he used?
  • Options
    Do we get Force Tongue Omicron when on defense?
  • Options
    Anyone else finding Darth Talon to be kind of crappy?
  • Options
    Zanir wrote: »
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    Anyone else finding Darth Talon to be kind of crappy?

As far as I can tell, her best use is to stick her with DR for the speed boost so BH or Troopers can't blow him away on defence.

Yeah, I had thought of that - but thanks.

I suppose she really needs to be judged with her omicron and in GAC. Ahnald did an extensive test yesterday and well, she just looks really lacklustre.
  • Options
    Its like CG just hates Sith Attackers for some reason
  • Options

Ahnald got 16 stacks of Datk Frenzy on her (relic 5, pimped out mods) and she hit for 26K. What the hell?
  • Options
    Change my mind: Darth Talon's Omicron ability should just be a zeta.
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    Toben wrote: »
    Change my mind: Darth Talon's Omicron ability should just be a zeta.

I wouldn't mind if the isolate / pain bonuses applied outside of GAC and applied in all game modes, because it doesn't seem that worthwhile in GAC either
  • Options
    Extremely disappointed. I was really excited when I saw that she was supposed to help a sith trio team as they’re my favorite characters/team, but man, she does NOTHING. She actually hinders the team by taking a slot that someone useful could have.

I’m struggling to think she’ll be worth it even in GAC, but even assuming that she is, it’s weird to make a character that is ONLY useful in a single game mode when the other two (katarn & Dash) are really nice in any game mode.
  • Options

Ahnald got 16 stacks of Datk Frenzy on her (relic 5, pimped out mods) and she hit for 26K. What the hell?

Clickbait video. Talon is solid, helps see beat jmk and lv. Helps Dr hold vs imps and bh.
  • Options

Clickbait video. Talon is solid, helps see beat jmk and lv. Helps Dr hold vs imps and bh.

Do you have hours of gameplay footage as evidence? Because clickbait-y or not Ahnald has hours of her not doing that.

Talon may end up helping, but that may also just end up being the stat boost she shares with other Sith.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    I suppose she really needs to be judged with her omicron and in GAC. Ahnald did an extensive test yesterday and well, she just looks really lacklustre.

If you use Ahnald's testing as your measuring stick there's a lot of things that are going to look lacklustre - he's an entertainer looking for clicks.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    More entertaining to watch him open packs for 5-7 shard pulls. Lol