Game Freezes / Infinite loading screen glitch

Replies

• Options
    Just had the Loading freeze again today, this is becoming a daily thing! Every Conquest multiple times, multiple times in GAC & TB as well...happens on 5G & WiFi, this needs to be fixed!
  • Options
    Froze trying to enter a TB battle.

Closed the game, restarted the app.

Froze on my next attempt to enter a TB battle.

We better not get a new character before this game breaking bug gets fixed.
  • Options
    Thats twice when ive gone to do JML tier 4 its froze.
    140 tickets gone and ive still not been able to attempt it.
  • Options
    Multiple freezes again. Just going to keep posting in the hope that something is done about this
  • StarSon
    7477 posts Member
    Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Multiple freezes again. Just going to keep posting in the hope that something is done about this

Good luck with that.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Good luck with that.

Lol. Maybe this will become the never-ending thread. We can include the missing buttons bug as well
  • Options
    My game freezes all the time too. I'm constantly losing GAC/TW battles because of it. I've logged several tickets and keep getting told "It's a known issue" and "keep checking the forums for updates". This is crap! It's costing me rewards and hurting my guild!
  • Options
    Any resolution for this issue yet? My game still freezes all the time during the loading screen. I'm constantly losing GAC/TW battles because of it. I've logged several tickets and keep getting told "It's a known issue" and "keep checking the forums for updates". This is crap! It's costing me rewards and hurting my guild!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/258774/game-freeze-while-in-loading-screen/p1
  • Options
    we'd better be compensated for all the reward loses over the last month. It's ridiculous how hamstringed I am due to this.
  • Options
    Of course not.
    This game sucks
  • Options
    They said they put a fix in on Oct 14. But still the freezing persists. Also the post that talks about the freezes says that it effects fleets with Mando. But it effects way more than that. I wish they would fix their game
  • Options
    Ya lol you cant spend money if your game dont work lol
  • Lumiya
    1521 posts Member
    Options
    They said they put a fix in on Oct 14. But still the freezing persists. Also the post that talks about the freezes says that it effects fleets with Mando. But it effects way more than that. I wish they would fix their game

Because they are two "seperate" bugs. The one with BAM/fleets got fixed, the other one that started occuring after the update is random/can happen everywhere and seems not to be in direct correlation with a specific toon. This one is still here.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • TVF
    36665 posts Member
    Options
    That's what the web store is for!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I am still having this issue. Seems to be most prevalent when in loading screen for GAC. I fell a whole division thanks to freezing. This NEVER happened before the Sept QOL / Mod update. This broke it.
  • Options
    Mun wrote: »
    I am still having this issue. Seems to be most prevalent when in loading screen for GAC. I fell a whole division thanks to freezing. This NEVER happened before the Sept QOL / Mod update. This broke it.

That's my biggest gripe, losing a match due to a load screen. CG needs to dish out a LOT of missed rewards for the loses in TW/TB/GAC.
  • Options
    ... made another post earlier about this which imma say cg deleted but I swear just did it again and it was on the freaking acklay mission!! Fix ur game cg!!
  • Options
    So the "Loading freeze bug" that has been present since September's QOL / Mod game updates, when is this getting fixed? It's been effecting the community.. daily for over a month. ANY communication on this matter would be appreciated.

I've lost an incredible amount of GACs, TW attacks, TB waves, conquest energy, GL tickets.. all due purely because of this bug you refuse to fix. I am a daily spender on YOUR game, at this point I'm throwing money away due to your bug.

If this matter is not addressed to the community soon, I will have no choice but to retire from the game.
  • Options
    Give them your credit card, maybe is the way to get their atention
    This game sucks
  • Options
    You must assume they are not going to compensate users because of their mistakes, because they just think on continue releasing new features and "if you have a bug it's your problem"
    This game sucks
  • Options
    It's a feature, the haunted October scarifying.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    3 times on my last GAC match, atvleast once every other match. Froze twice losing 70 tickets each farming Jabba's ult. TB, TW, every game mode over and over. Contact help every other day for 3 weeks...they are aware of the issue. I can't play the game. I've invested, but can't play it...on multiple devices. I don't want to uninstall this, I like playing. What choice do I have? Ships freeze in GAC and it's fixed quickly. This is going since the update.
  • Options
    more freezes again today, going to keep posting on this every time it happens
  • Options
    same here, multiple freezes every day
  • Options
    I don't even care about compensation, please just fix this CG!
  • Options
    more freezes again today, going to keep posting on this every time it happens

Oh it's a daily thing for me, I see about 20+ crashes every day.
  • Options
    I don't even care about compensation, as long as this gets fixed. Please CG, why is this being ignored??
  • TVF
    36665 posts Member
    Options
    keiths9216 wrote: »
    3 times on my last GAC match, atvleast once every other match. Froze twice losing 70 tickets each farming Jabba's ult. TB, TW, every game mode over and over. Contact help every other day for 3 weeks...they are aware of the issue. I can't play the game. I've invested, but can't play it...on multiple devices. I don't want to uninstall this, I like playing. What choice do I have? Ships freeze in GAC and it's fixed quickly. This is going since the update.

Ships were fixed quickly because it affected everyone (?) and it was presumably an easy fix.

This bug is much more inconsistent.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead it has been 3 weeks (Sept 30th) since you last spoke on this matter. Can you atleast update the community on what is going on?!

CG is still able to push out new store content; even a new web store! Y'all are really showing the community you do not care about the quality of the player base.