Or it is good that Lumi healing over turn is possitive effect??

Replies

• Options
    No there is others toons OP
    If I heal my heroes and they don't get attack then what's the point of healing the next two turns ....they really screwed Lumi up after update extremely **** about it
  • Options
    Healers are already quite impotent in arena and they create another way to nerf a healer to the ground. Sad.

Then again, we're dealing with game designers with a bloodlust for OHKOs and hate strategic gameplay and real fun.
  • eyfron
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Time will show with new changes to meta comming soon
    In the other hand this new mecanic helps Rey gain attack up with her special attack, so im ok with that.
    ID:Maxmoff
    Ally Code: 123-286-337
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    Options
    im surprised with all the other characters can can get reworked Luminara was nerfed. Luminara was in no way op IMO, and her heal over time has a very long cool down.
  • Options
    What are the devs gonna do next put a person's leader ability above there head so it can be stolen. Smh
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Beewl wrote: »
    As long as Yoda can't steal it, im okay with the change. I know Asajj can dispel it. She did it to me today in GW.

My Yoda stole it and passed it and stacked it with my Lumi HoT. It only showed one icon, but I saw 2 heal ticks, and the buff lasted 2 turns.

IMHO it is bugged, but only when stacking, and its a bug in our favor.

DEVS!!! Please do not make changes to HoT Leader Abilities!
  • Options
    I mean I'm gonna be upset cuz I spent a long a$$ time farming her in gw, but I'll get over it. The part that's gonna be more annoying is finding a more well rounded healer :weary:
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Small nerf to Lumi which wasn't necessary, although I imagine that there's something coming in a later patch that will explain the reasoning behind it more.

The (unintended?, unnecessary?) buff to QGJ and others that eat buffs has me more concerned than her turn heals being prey to buff killing / stealing.

Besides... Yoda needs more stuff to steal.
  • Options
    Powda wrote: »
    Small nerf to Lumi which wasn't necessary, although I imagine that there's something coming in a later patch that will explain the reasoning behind it more.

The (unintended?, unnecessary?) buff to QGJ and others that eat buffs has me more concerned than her turn heals being prey to buff killing / stealing.

Besides... Yoda needs more stuff to steal.

This!!!also concerns me haha
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    They only nerfed her because everyone has her starred, geared and leveled hahahahha! I'm so ready to just delete this lame game!
  • Options
    It's kinda pathetic honestly. She was weak already in that she can be one hit easily, she gets stunned all the time, she is super slow & now this nerf makes her a giant liability. She was kinda phased out but now she is worthless in Arena.
  • Options
    Trevor wrote: »
    After level cap rise lumi healing ability is over next turns is nerfed, because when i was fighting against joda i noticed that mace removed heal over turns with his specal

Can you try to repost this in english?

In how much languages you can speak?
    It is not my native language and i dont think you have rights to judge me if you can get my point even if it is with mistakes

Ps I can talk in 4 and you?

Make that 3....I wouldn't count English if I were you.
  • Options
    I agree, Lumi is now a massive liability. If your opponent has Qui Gon, not only can he remove your HoT but doing so gives your enemies Offense Up. Now, a technique designed to pull your behind out of the fire is landing you in an even bigger fire.
  • Options
    Other
    I don't see this as a direct nerf to lumi as it impacts any character that heals over time.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Trevor
    102 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Starjumper wrote: »
    I don't see this as a direct nerf to lumi as it impacts any character that heals over time.

And who else heals over time?

Maybe we are playing different game?
  • Trevor
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Kopfschuss wrote: »
    After level cap rise lumi healing ability is over next turns is nerfed, because when i was fighting against joda i noticed that mace removed heal over turns with his specal

It is not my native language and i dont think you have rights to judge me if you can get my point even if it is with mistakes

Grammar and speling is most important and you would be so arrogant that you wouldn t speak with those who makes mistakes althought they don t need to use language in regular basis.

Ps if you are so good english speaker try this accent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emESU0Cym7A
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options

An ellipses should only have three dots and be followed by a space.
  • Ciel_6
    178 posts Member
    Options
    Kabbes wrote: »

An ellipses should only have three dots and be followed by a space.

+1... Hahahaha!
  • Options
    Nerf GS
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    Options
    Wow, there was just one stupid comment from a Romanian guy and now we have a fight about grammar, multi languages and offensive posts.

Maybe some guys here are really intelligent, have a supersize IQ, are best in things they do. But seriously who cares?
    It's about another topic here. No need to blame other guys with (probably) lower education, or less talents than you/others. This by the way shows your very low EQ and your vision over mankind. Humanity malfunction or just narcism? Maybe just a bad day, who knows.

On topic: the change was necessary, but just for clarification to see what's going on on screen. It should not be removable or anything else (hi QGJ, hi Yoda)
  • Trevor
    102 posts Member
    Options
    I am not supporting nerfs and buffs but strong characters after this shouldn't become stronger.

Ps First day of action as i have Lumi in my arena team and every one around is using QGJ i face with huger rank drops and that is not because that others attacked more but because QGJ on offence can use al controled LUMI better
    I lost 2-3 battles on defense more than usuall
    I will still go with Lumi as my roster isn't so wide to change Arena team as easy

Heal over turn lets me ask question or Barris and Lumi leader ability shouldnt be positive effect
    Doku envasion ability shouldn't be positive effect? Speed shouldn' t be ppsitive effect?
  • Options
    Other

I know finn self heals over 2 turns for 1.
  • Trevor
    102 posts Member
    Options

Thanks never used him ok but then my question why dont use all leader abilites as positive effects?
  • Options
    Other

Thanks never used him ok but then my question why dont use all leader abilites as positive effects?

Chief chirpa does as well for 1 turn btw.
  • Jenggo
    48 posts Member
    Options
    OmarFPG wrote: »
    Joda. <,<

I think in Latin it's pronounced as "Hoe-Daa". Lol
  • Trevor
    102 posts Member
    Options

Chief chirpa does as well for 1 turn btw.

Yes this game limits to some chatacters so I never noticed those two

PS I rewrited orginal post to underline my biggest concerns
  • Ienaplynskee
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Well well this is what i call a " Good Balance".... Now in arena no more luminara, because if i heal my party Qg dispel and give offense Up to all.... Good Job Staff .. More Qg, Gs, Doku, Rey, ecc ecc....
    If u fight yoda In the event every time yoda try to get the ability with the AOE (if u heal with luminara ur party is dead.....)
    My first post is a complain..
    Thank a lot

• Trevor
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Lumi and Barriss heal is only two heals that actualy are working on defense as players are focusing targets ( don't know about Finn and Chief Chirpa) question is or this change changed it to only one or only to Leader abilities ( Lumi and Barris)

My concern is more about QGJ not Lumi but maybe it is way how devlopers try to ballace back from Doku lead teams to QGJ who knows?
  • Trevor
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Well well this is what i call a " Good Balance".... Now in arena no more luminara, because if i heal my party Qg dispel and give offense Up to all.... Good Job Staff .. More Qg, Gs, Doku, Rey, ecc ecc....
    If u fight yoda In the event every time yoda try to get the ability with the AOE (if u heal with luminara ur party is dead.....)
    My first post is a complain..
    Thank a lot

Yoda can' t steal it
  • Options
    I know that Yoda cant steal but try the AOE of him in the event 3800- 3900 of critdamage