Crystal purchases of full gear items in Shipments

Replies

• Options
    Hello all -

Having discussed options with the team, the best course of action at this point for anyone who feels they made a purchase in error during the time between when the update became mandatory and the new Shipments were released and when we pushed out the update last night (Monday night, Pacific), is to log a support ticket.

To do so, please tap the gear icon in the upper left of the Cantina and then tap Help.

They will be able to assist you.

Thanks.

(I'll be editing my original post with this info as well.)
  • Options
    Lesson learnt wait a day price might drop but well aware being crystals spent and it was for Yoda he would had more patience
  • Options
    Hello all -

Having discussed options with the team, the best course of action at this point for anyone who feels they made a purchase in error during the time between when the update became mandatory and the new Shipments were released and when we pushed out the update last night (Monday night, Pacific), is to log a support ticket.

To do so, please tap the gear icon in the upper left of the Cantina and then tap Help.

Thanks.

Hi John,

What about gear we purchased that didn't show up in inventory? 3 support tickets later, they won't help me.
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hello all -

Thanks.

I can't be the only one who thinks being able to buy high level gear is one of the best ideas yet. I have been waiting since I saw my first 50 item gear to get a chance to buy ready made gear.
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Options
    So do you get 50 of the item for 1400 Crystals or do u only get 1. Still confused

Normally it would take 50 pieces, but with the premium buy you get the whole gear.you don't have to save 50 pieces.
  • Options
    Im happy there's an option and I'm glad I got my needed gear and wasn't a mistake its my choice just a big price drop on the same piece after it refreshed later could had got two
  • Options
    Hello all -

Thanks.

Make sure you make the color of crystal symbol and value purchases different from the color of the credit purchases, oh wait... you do that already. lol
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    I get you Hangfire but I lost a gear piece in one of their 3.0 errors. Support told me to wait 24 hours still no fix, I have added Johns reply to my ticket.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    The pricing isn't the issue. Considering the refreshes you would consume to farm them it's probably break-even in some cases (someone else can do the math).

The only real issue is that were mingled in among items costing credits, in the spot that has always been for credit-level gear. Most people who ran into this issue did so because they simply bought the bottom 4 pieces of gear as usual without noticing that an expensive piece was mixed in.

Moving them fixed the issue.

I actually changed my mind about pursuing a refund after I figured out what I bought. It was something that I needed that is difficult to farm. The only little niggle is that I have no idea what I payed for it! If anyone sees the stun gun, tell me the cost please XD
  • fasterthanyous
    246 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Dear CG_JohnSalera,

I spend money on the game and I love the ability to purchase fully crafted gear in shipments. I refreshed my shipments 5 times yesterday and bought several pieces including what I needed to upgrade Rey to GL9.
    Don't listen to the whiners, this is the best thing I have seen in the game yet. Keep up the good work.

EDIT: OK, its not the best thing in the game, but is welcome relief from a long grind.
    Post edited by fasterthanyous on
    Character Name: Nofaultius
  • Options
    How was this even a problem? Do people play this game with their eyes closed?
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Apostilo wrote: »
    djlott wrote: »
    Geez people give it a rest. If you clicked purchase without looking, then you made a mistake. The devs have addressed this topic directly. It's done. If you're that worried about companies trying to milk you, then get rid of all your credit cards.

And for those of you saying you 'wasted crystals', you did not waste them unless you purchased a piece of gear you did not need. Again, that would be your own fault right? To fashion the gear you bought would not have been free elsewhere in the game. So you did get a fully crafted gear item that you did not have to farm, wait for or pay other refreshes in crystals and credits to receive. Or am I wrong about that?

And what is your concern about this matter ? You sound like you are sleeping and we are shouting in your ear ? Who MADE you read it by force ? Why should we all be listening to your whining about being arena rang 50-100

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/26609/wow-arena-damage-ridiculous#latest

and you are not able to respect a real problem that so many people have and ask for assist ..

And this is only the first of your old discussions i opened ... guess the other ones are even more important for the community .. not like this one here

And if 500 people made same mistake .. probably there was something else wrong too right ? WHy otherwise they would fix and sort the premium currency gear 24 hours later .. if nothing was to be fixed and it was only our mistake ?

Ha ha you dug into my old posts to flame me back? Ok. So how are we so different here?

But to answer your question, no I don't respect people who make a mistake but want to blame others for it. Especially when they say things like greedy devs and cash grab scheme. And yeah, this forum is screaming nonsensical b / s most of the time. I can actually hear it in my sleep.
  • Options

They will be able to assist you

Can someone help through this? So i click settings >help, it opens a tab in safari, go to "contact us" and it gives me 3 options:
    1. Missing content. 2. Report a bug. 3. Technical support.
    There's a quick step by step guide her In the forum?
  • Options
    @CG_JohnSalera Is it possible to include the MK 5 Droid Callers in Shipments too? I have been refreshing to 3600 for the last 3 days but cannot seem to find any Droid Callers.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Nice review response and nice to hear you'll help those impacted. Please excuse said humans.
  • Options
    Dear CG_JohnSalera,

I spend money on the game and I love the ability to purchase fully crafted gear in shipments. I refreshed my shipments 5 times yesterday and bought several pieces including what I needed to upgrade Rey to GL9.
    Don't listen to the whiners, this is the best thing I have seen in the game yet. Keep up the good work.

EDIT: OK, its not the best thing in the game, but is welcome relief from a long grind.

Amen to that, this is one of my favorite additions to the game aside from guilds.
  • Options
    AdamW wrote: »
    Do you guys use Humans to test this game?

Apparently not
  • Options
    2,000 crystal for an item I can get in a level 8 battle? Nope! Also you need 50 of them to gear up imagine how much money that'd be....ridiculous
  • Options
    2,000 crystal for an item I can get in a level 8 battle? Nope! Also you need 50 of them to gear up imagine how much money that'd be....ridiculous

It'd be close to 1,000 dollars if you just bought crystals for it in 20 dollar increments. Wow.
  • Options

It'd be close to 1,000 dollars if you just bought crystals for it in 20 dollar increments. Wow.

2,000 crystals is closer to $20. LOL. And that piece is the full piece, if you're doing crystal refreshes for energy, you'll likely spend more than the 2k crystals anyway; do some math on these items it's worth it.
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    @CG_JohnSalera , thank you for the response. Glad to hear the beta program is still planned.

I will post a photo when I get on my pc.

There is currently a poll where about 98 percent of respondents want raid rewards changed. This sort of thing only happens hecause the dev team always wants to keep as much as possible secret and apparently doesn't have the pulse on the playerbase. More info earlier would provide the necessary feedback to eliminate problems before they go live.

It would be really really nice if we could get any kind of a response on this issue

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Hello all -

Thanks.

Hi John,

What about gear we purchased that didn't show up in inventory? 3 support tickets later, they won't help me.

They never help, they usually give you no information, respond with is there anything else I can help you with today & proceed to close your case.
  • Options
    i turned into a whale overnight thanks to this.. LOL. here EA take my money.. :)
  • Options
    Anyone got response by Ea on this matter yet ? 12 hours of silence already , wondering if i did the ticket righ? Should it be on missing content section or technical support?
  • CaHDaJIb
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    There is a russian prices of cristall ivent. Normal pack and +25 pack. I lol'ed about this prices NW_AciykWuQ.jpgxONoVHt9c6I.jpg

Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Options
    Anyone got response by Ea on this matter yet ? 12 hours of silence already , wondering if i did the ticket righ? Should it be on missing content section or technical support?

I just heard back from them and I am getting the run-around:

Thanks for writing in. Upon investigation, there are no crystals disappearing from player’s accounts. What has happened is that with the update on 4/25, higher-rarity gear pieces were added to the Shipments store that are purchased with crystals instead of with credits. As this addition was not explicitly called out after the update, many players purchased the gear – usually to satisfy the daily activity of purchasing three shipments – without noticing that it was a crystal purchase, not credits.

Based on player feedback, we’re going to be moving these new gear pieces so that they are no longer clustered together next to the credit-purchasable gear pieces to help prevent unintended purchases. We’re also looking into how to make right with players that bought gear that they didn’t intend to. Once we have a plan in place, we’ll make an official announcement on the forums with the details.

Our sincere apology for any confusion or inconvenience caused. We appreciate your patience as we work to get this resolved for you.

I thought the official announcement was to create a support ticket. Is there another course of action I should be taking here?

• Options

I just heard back from them and I am getting the run-around:

Thanks for writing in. Upon investigation, there are no crystals disappearing from player’s accounts. What has happened is that with the update on 4/25, higher-rarity gear pieces were added to the Shipments store that are purchased with crystals instead of with credits. As this addition was not explicitly called out after the update, many players purchased the gear – usually to satisfy the daily activity of purchasing three shipments – without noticing that it was a crystal purchase, not credits.

Based on player feedback, we’re going to be moving these new gear pieces so that they are no longer clustered together next to the credit-purchasable gear pieces to help prevent unintended purchases. We’re also looking into how to make right with players that bought gear that they didn’t intend to. Once we have a plan in place, we’ll make an official announcement on the forums with the details.

Our sincere apology for any confusion or inconvenience caused. We appreciate your patience as we work to get this resolved for you.

I thought the official announcement was to create a support ticket. Is there another course of action I should be taking here?

Oldest trick in the book: forums sends you to support, support sends you to forums, forums sends you to support, ect. ad infinitum until you can't take it anymore and you give in and let darkness wash over you.
  • Options
    YR6hX959Cbo.jpg
  • Options
    has anyone seen the
    Dear CG_JohnSalera,

Love it too @CG_JohnSalera !! But fix the tusken shaman on aurodium. Ha just reminding you. I need him for my rancor battles.
  • AceCV
    995 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @CG_JohnSalera

In today update i saw that you guys have made a correction on the description of the raid booster pack. This is nice but what will be done to all the people who buy those packages based on a incorrect and incomplete information like myself.

I feel deceived....i gave 1320 cristals for one thing (what was in description - 22 shards of A character) and receive another totally different thing (sum of 22 shards envolving 3 characters).

This is misselling. I reported a error ticket right after buying it (in the day of the release) and no answer until now....not there and not in the foruns.

Official answers needed in this matter too.

Thanks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.