Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »
    Exaggerating how long it takes really isnt helping anything.

No ones exaggerating when they say it takes an hour to beat 6 or more nodes of rank 1 38k power, dodge, DPS, RG teams. That's a cheap counter argument.

Nobody is facing 6 nodes of rank 1 at 38k power.
    You keep exaggerating your claims.

Source?

You first

The fact that I often see rank 1 teams beginning at node 6/7 and that start to finish averages an hour. That others report the same thing. The fact that CG has acknowledged length is a concern and that they are evaluating it for adjustment.

You claimed that "nobody" experienced any of this, which is a direct contradiction of the many players who continue to create topics about this. Hence: source?

You have yet to cite anything other than anecdotal evidence. You have already proven your own penchant for exaggeration. You do not even have a method to verify a rank 1 team. Complaints from folks like you have FORCED development to look into the "issue".

You have yet to cite even anecdotal evidence. Given your penchant for trolling for the sake of trolling as well as disagreeing simply to disagree you can safely be ignored.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

No ones exaggerating when they say it takes an hour to beat 6 or more nodes of rank 1 38k power, dodge, DPS, RG teams. That's a cheap counter argument.

Source?

You first

The fact that I often see rank 1 teams beginning at node 6/7 and that start to finish averages an hour. That others report the same thing. The fact that CG has acknowledged length is a concern and that they are evaluating it for adjustment.

You claimed that "nobody" experienced any of this, which is a direct contradiction of the many players who continue to create topics about this. Hence: source?

You have yet to cite anything other than anecdotal evidence. You have already proven your own penchant for exaggeration. You do not even have a method to verify a rank 1 team. Complaints from folks like you have FORCED development to look into the "issue".

You have yet to cite even anecdotal evidence. Given your penchant for trolling for the sake of trolling as well as disagreeing simply to disagree you can safely be ignored.

A simple "Yeah, I exaggerated that a bit." or "Yeah, I dont actually have any evidence to support my statement." would have sufficed. Your attempts at insult are the hallmark of your failure at debate.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

Source?

You first

you cant be sure that the people who are creating those threads are the same people who face (according to you) 38k power teams at node 6

There's been numerous threads with people testifying to this.

i am sceptical. I believe the players who do the most complaining about GW exaggerate their difficulty. The people who actually face those 38k power teams might verify that its possible to have a super difficult GW, but are not the ones who do the mayority of the complaining. Mainly because they can just choose not to finish GW, their teams are good enought or they have other means of income.
    its just a theory, not backed up by facts.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    You're gonna see the same line ups for a long time since it takes forever to gear up different people and try new things
  • Stevespear426
    436 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    shampoo wrote: »
    You're gonna see the same line ups for a long time since it takes forever to gear up different people and try new things

This. META by definition will always have many people running the same line ups. Its is not really possible to be completely METAless. The battle changes do add flexiblity to lineups compared to previous versions of the game, however with the addition of the level cap and raids it makes it difficult to expand your whole inventory to explore new posiblities. Once everyone has had some time at 80, I do expect to see a shift in META. Again once this happens you will likely see many of whatever that lineup is. Hence, Most Effective Tactic Available.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

This. META by definition will always have many people running the same line ups. Its is not really possible to be completely METAless. The battle changes do add flexiblity to lineups compared to previous versions of the game, however with the addition of the level cap and raids it makes it difficult to expand your whole inventory to explore new posiblities. Once everyone has had some time at 80, I do expect to see a shift in META. Again once this happens you will likely see many of whatever that lineup is. Hence, Most Effective Tactic Available.

full disagree on the raids part. The introduction of raids resulted in me expanding my roster. GW does the same thing. Arena is a whole different story, but we might start to see more diversity because people geared and leveled up more toons because they need them in raids.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

Source?

You first

Yeah, I dont actually have any evidence to support my statement.

We know. I just never understood your position of demanding evidence that you yourself cannot provide in contrast. But it's big of you to admit this.
  • Stevespear426
    436 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Duplicate post.
  • Options

full disagree on the raids part. The introduction of raids resulted in me expanding my roster. GW does the same thing. Arena is a whole different story, but we might start to see more diversity because people geared and leveled up more toons because they need them in raids.

I suppose it depends on which raids you are doing. We are exclusively doing heroic, which means in order to be competitive with my guild mates I am focusing on toons closest to 7* not necessarily toons that have a chance at being the next meta. Example Barris, I've had her at 6* for a while and that's fine for GW, but she is unlikely to be in any reliable arena teams anytime soon. However for heroic raids I need as many bodies as I can throw at the rancor.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    The worst part is that they're going to increase the level cap and then you'll never be able to change arena teams again because of how insanely expensive it will be to level from 80-90 and how GW credits don't scale.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

Source?

You first

We know. I just never understood your position of demanding evidence that you yourself cannot provide in contrast. But it's big of you to admit this.

Are the voices in your head making you speak for them again? You dont speak for anyone but yourself, so what is with the "we"? You are the one stating there is a problem. The burden of proof lies with you. My evidence is the status quo.

Intentionally misquoting me just shows everyone how petty you are, and that you have no point.
  • Options
    Ive seen some better diversity in gw lately. Had some tuskens. Keep it up ea devs
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

Source?

You first

Are the voices in your head making you speak for them again? You dont speak for anyone but yourself, so what is with the "we"? You are the one stating there is a problem. The burden of proof lies with you. My evidence is the status quo.

Intentionally misquoting me just shows everyone how petty you are, and that you have no point.

Intentionally misquoting you was done to highlight the hypocrisy of your statements while trolling your naturally argumentative state.

The fact that there are repeated posts about the subject is indicative that this is viewed as an issue by others. The fact that CG has stated they hear our concerns and are evaluating the situation speaks to the volume of people who express this concern.

No one is concerned about proving anything to you. That should have been clear by now. The Devs have metrics and data to add to the personal experience of players that is shared here on the forums. Your statements that something is absolutely not occurring anywhere in the game is of less value than the sharing of personal experiences by players.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    So no evidence, then? Gotcha.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The more you pre-crafted/bought furnaces the harder gw's you are getting usually. At least that's what i hear. So there is a downside to having gear 10 Rey and such.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options

Source?

You first

you cant be sure that the people who are creating those threads are the same people who face (according to you) 38k power teams at node 6

There's been numerous threads with people testifying to this.

Very true. Many of my guild mates have over 38-39k arena power and I kid you not some of them can't beat GW. Constant meta RG Rey Leia OB nodes from 6-12 is definitely difficult.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Womp_Womp
    282 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Source?

You first

Intentionally misquoting you was done to highlight the hypocrisy of your statements while trolling your naturally argumentative state.

The fact that there are repeated posts about the subject is indicative that this is viewed as an issue by others. The fact that CG has stated they hear our concerns and are evaluating the situation speaks to the volume of people who express this concern.

No one is concerned about proving anything to you. That should have been clear by now. The Devs have metrics and data to add to the personal experience of players that is shared here on the forums. Your statements that something is absolutely not occurring anywhere in the game is of less value than the sharing of personal experiences by players.

Pics or it didn't happen. There, now there are multiple posts asking for proof and not words. The same things you are saying to him I can say to you. Just because 50 people on the forums say it doesn't mean it is actually happening to the thousands of people playing the game. Considering most people only post when they want to complain shows me it's actually not a big deal.
  • BobAFeet
    147 posts Member
    Options
    That's the boat I'm in... Arena team is 38k and it is almost impossible for me to beat GW with 30 characters at 7 star... Ugh.
  • Options
    Womp_Womp wrote: »
    Considering most people only post when they want to complain shows me it's actually not a big deal.

Source? Got a picture?

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    My arena team is 3k power lower than those around me.

I finished 2nd at payout yesterday.

Those teams can be beaten.
  • Options
    Personally I think the lack of diversity is directly tied to lack of credits. I'd love to promote and play with a bunch of different characters, but I don't have the credits.....
  • Womp_Womp
    282 posts Member
    Options
    Considering most people only post when they want to complain shows me it's actually not a big deal.

Source? Got a picture?

Sure thing buddy view this:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/39918/battling-the-same-line-up-over-and-over-and-over-again/p1
  • Options

Source? Got a picture?

Sure thing buddy view this:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/39918/battling-the-same-line-up-over-and-over-and-over-again/p1

Sorry that's not corroboration.
  • Veritasum
    755 posts Member
    Options
    Before protection, I thought the issue was no diversity with Dooku teams. Now with protection, the issue is no diversity with what teams? Just sounds like a lot of complaining for nothing. Don't like the meta? Try something new. Be bold and then come tell us about it a few months down the road.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Veritasum wrote: »
    Before protection, I thought the issue was no diversity with Dooku teams. Now with protection, the issue is no diversity with what teams? Just sounds like a lot of complaining for nothing. Don't like the meta? Try something new. Be bold and then come tell us about it a few months down the road.

Good luck getting that to catch on...

# s h e e p l e
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    Options
    There are 60 total enemies in GW and nearly 100 toons in the game. Id like to see a limit of seeing each individual enemy only twice per GW run. It would be so nice to face characters that you rarely get to see like Tusken Shaman, or URURURURURUR, or Cad Bane or something. It would make the GW run alot more fun and interesting.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sick of seeing Dooku, Daka, RG, Rey, QGJ, etc. But people want to win without dropping rank 100 places overnight so they go with what works. It seems only whales can afford to try diverse teams since dropping 6 million+ credits to level and star a single toon isn't an issue.
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    Options
    Another idea would be to have a mulligan button. Say three times a run, if you see a team you dont like you can mulligan it and face 5 different toons.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    @Telaan
    Hey buddy, just wanted to let you know that @Timitock is a total troll in every discussion he posts in. We like to call him Timi the Turtle. He contributes nothing of value, so it's probably best just to ignore him :)
  • Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    @Telaan
    Hey buddy, just wanted to let you know that @Timitock is a total troll in every discussion he posts in. We like to call him Timi the Turtle. He contributes nothing of value, so it's probably best just to ignore him :)

Lol I just made a poll about him and it was immediately taken down