Your arena rank?

Replies

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    I am usually in the top 10. I placed 1st today.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    10 or so people on this forum are claiming to be number 1, lol 5 of you are ****'ing. Me and 4 others (and only 4 others) have been going back and forth for 1st, so please put your screen name like I did so we all really know where your ranked. Ottenx, Rolandice, Markahart,Tenquin, Vict Kestal, and SKYWALKERDINYA (me) are all number 1's. If any of these names isn't yours then your not a 1st place player. And time zone has nothing to do with it, 2 Chinese players are around 6th and 8th, so that excuse don't work!!!!!!

Hi. My star wars screen name is Mol Eliza. I'm sure I'm in your top 25 at any given moment.

I think you may be on my server. I took the name provided to me when I signed up. I am X'lor Bintaghr.
  • Options
    Got #1 rank rewards a day ago. That will probably never happen again, lol. Was #3 today and number 1 went up 3 levels in the course of a day to get there and hold it. I'll probably end up falling back into the 20's before long as I don't foresee spending any $$ going forward in this game.
  • Options
    EM650 wrote: »
    10 or so people on this forum are claiming to be number 1, lol 5 of you are ****'ing. Me and 4 others (and only 4 others) have been going back and forth for 1st, so please put your screen name like I did so we all really know where your ranked. Ottenx, Rolandice, Markahart,Tenquin, Vict Kestal, and SKYWALKERDINYA (me) are all number 1's. If any of these names isn't yours then your not a 1st place player. And time zone has nothing to do with it, 2 Chinese players are around 6th and 8th, so that excuse don't work!!!!!!

Hi. My star wars screen name is Mol Eliza. I'm sure I'm in your top 25 at any given moment.

I think you may be on my server. I took the name provided to me when I signed up. I am X'lor Bintaghr.

Every server has a like 400 Mol Elizas
  • Options
    atm 84
    recently climbing into the 51-100 ladder
  • Options
    Shadow1313 wrote: »
    I usually rank at 4 because j dubbs takes one on my server

r u zhil axfow?
    j dubbs is in my server too
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    drklrdbill wrote: »

Then there must be something wrong synergy with your team..may I know who are your main 5?

I win 5 matches every day and move up to 800 or so, then get knocked back to 1300 by the next day.

My team is:
    5* Sidious
    5* Luminara
    4* Dooku
    4* Fives
    4* JC

I'm thinking of throwing in a 4* Vader or Daka somewhere, but not sure where really. I keep winning. I just need to prevent other people from beating me.

You need to improve stars (*) on all your players otherwise you will not be able to compete for higher rank...yes your power is high but mine is only 3k++ differences with you (21k++) with 1x 7* character, 4x 6* characters....You can do it...hehehe...

ps: JC with only 4* is similar like 2* any characters...he will turn good once he gets to 6*...even 5* not so much differences...Fives does not bring anything other than chances to counter higher than before...you should replace him as soon as you can...therefore your match usually 3 vs 5... :D
    Post edited by thisgameisdope on
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    200-500 depending when I play. Usually wake up the next morning around 500. Must be on one of the original servers because most players from 600 and below are 58+, mostly 5+ starred chars, all purple.

Edit: Woke up this morning and was only 390. New team must be playing better D :P
  • Puch
    12 posts Member
    Options

:D
  • Puch
    12 posts Member
    Options
    I usually rank between 30 @ European Day-Timezone & 60 @ American Day-Timezones - but still a long way to go to be maxed out. Level 58. My Team has max possible gear at that level but all of them only 5 stars. Just takes so much time and effort to promote all the toons :'(
  • Options
    I seem to fluctuate between 85 and 185 lately. I've been beefing up my low end toons for GW but everyone's main toons have gotten significantly better lately!
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Last 3 weeks I have been from 6 to 56, normally 20-30 though.
  • Options
    Usually between 50-100.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    I either hold 1 or reclaim 1 for a pretty big portion of the day and most of the time over night.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Also please put your hero screen name down when you guys say where your ranked because you are probably lying about being number 1. Me and a few other players are in the fight for number 1 and I don't recognize the people on this forum claiming to be number 1 the past couple weeks!!! So please put your Starwars heroes screen name. If you can't do this then we will all assume that your lying. I know for sure that 2 people on this forum are lying

You know theres more than 1 server right?
  • Options
    #1 Obi Wan. 834-145-191. Current team: Anakin Skywalker, Kylo Ren, Darth Maul, Rey, and Barriss Offee
  • Options
    Right now my natural resting place is right at 200 I can climb up to the 80's but been lazy lately and just make sure I'm above 200 at 6pm. From what I've seen on the few occasions I've fallen into the 400-500 range everyone on my server above 500 is level 60 13k power ranking.
  • Options
    Rank 1 - 3 in my timezone since early december
  • Options
    Ranked 2 behind, Rolandice at moment
  • drklrdbill
    32 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

You need to improve stars (*) on all your players otherwise you will not be able to compete for higher rank...yes your power is high but mine is only 3k++ differences with you (21k++) with 1x 7* character, 4x 6* characters....You can do it...hehehe...

ps: JC with only 4* is similar like 2* any characters...he will turn good once he gets to 6*...even 5* not so much differences...Fives does not bring anything other than chances to counter higher than before...you should replace him as soon as you can...therefore your match usually 3 vs 5... :D

I'm working on improving stars. My current squad seems to be doing better. I'm thinking of replacing Fives with Kylo, but only have him at 4* right now

Leader - 5* sidious
    6* Luminara (make her leader for last battle to help survive attacks from others)
    4* daka, fives, and dooku

Would you recommend I replace 4* fives with kylo, vader, or phasma? or even 4* boba fett/chewie? got them all maxed out on gear except for kylo and phasma.
  • Options
    I'm number 1!
  • Options
    I'm ranked 127 and have a quick question there are 3 teams on my leader board with the same persons name is this the same person using different teams? And could you get more arena rewards like that? Or is there something not right with this person being on the leader board in 3 different ranks?
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    drklrdbill wrote: »

I'm working on improving stars. My current squad seems to be doing better. I'm thinking of replacing Fives with Kylo, but only have him at 4* right now

Leader - 5* sidious
    6* Luminara (make her leader for last battle to help survive attacks from others)
    4* daka, fives, and dooku

Would you recommend I replace 4* fives with kylo, vader, or phasma? or even 4* boba fett/chewie? got them all maxed out on gear except for kylo and phasma.

I saw someone with 5's - Sidious - Kylo and he is hard to beat if my stun is not coming out...

some possibilities:

1) Sidious - Luminara - Daka - Dooku - Kylo -- balance team

2) Sidious - Luminara - Kylo - Fives - Dooku ---- best IMO...counter chance is high with Kylo be able to do his ultimate every turn

3) Sidious - Luminara - Phasma - Dooku - fives ----more chances to attack

4) No need consider Chewbacca or Bobba at the moment
  • Options
    I'm ranked 127 and have a quick question there are 3 teams on my leader board with the same persons name is this the same person using different teams? And could you get more arena rewards like that? Or is there something not right with this person being on the leader board in 3 different ranks?

Probably not. There are default names like Mol Eliza that people have if they did not initially setup with a name. Since there are only a handful of default names there's a lot of duplicates in Arena.
  • duffmc81
    107 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Shot up very quickly when I first started, currently have been floating between 90 - 130 the last couple weeks or so.

• Options
    Anywhere from 10th-40th generally. The top 5 on my server is hard to break into and the guy at #1 is 4 levels above anybody else on the server.
  • Jrempire
    14 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Probably not. There are default names like Mol Eliza that people have if they did not initially setup with a name. Since there are only a handful of default names there's a lot of duplicates in Arena.

We might be in the same server. Name is JRvader I'm usually in top 5 with QGJ 7* lead, there's a Mol Eliza in top 20 right now on my server and top 3 usually is cassiel, ostard, me
  • Options
    Currently ranked 1557. I'm just smashing everyone because they have no chance.
  • Options
    Will probably break 1k tomorrow and I'll get to play with the big boys.