A New and Improved Direction for TeamSkunk!

Replies

• MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    Options
    Mingepoker wrote: »
    What a useless childish post!!!

What TI did has absolutely no effect on anyone in the game. It doesn't take anything of what the other players have achieved. There isn't even a reward for being at the top of the leader board. So no big deal at all.

Concerning the fact that they might have said that some people were "scrubs" just lol. There are a lot more words in the English language that are a lot more shocking than scrubs. So just get over it.

I'm part of a guild who left the Teamskunk community one week after the launch of the Rancor. We left because the guy is a megalomaniac who wouldn't listen to any of "his guilds"' leaders and centralise everything on one discord server just because he wanted to keep an eye on everything that was said by 600+ people.
    All that mattered at some point was for him to try to get people on Patreon and sell merchandising with his logo on. That really is trying to make money out of thin air.

So now, what you are saying, dear Lord Skunk, is that you have 800+ minions ready to work towards gathering guild currency for ONE main guild?
    Well, I can see that your case of megalomania has improved a lot lol.

And for the pathetic sentence "I'm doing this for you SWGOH community", please don't pretend that you are a knight in shining armour willing to take a hit to save the entire world from being dominated by an evil guild who has committed the horrendous crime of cumulating 200 raid points more than the rest of the top leader board.

Well I think I'm done here. For goodness sake. Stop whining and get a life.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options

What TI did has absolutely no effect on anyone in the game. It doesn't take anything of what the other players have achieved. There isn't even a reward for being at the top of the leader board. So no big deal at all.

Concerning the fact that they might have said that some people were "scrubs" just lol. There are a lot more words in the English language that are a lot more shocking than scrubs. So just get over it.

I'm part of a guild who left the Teamskunk community one week after the launch of the Rancor. We left because the guy is a megalomaniac who wouldn't listen to any of "his guilds"' leaders and centralise everything on one discord server just because he wanted to keep an eye on everything that was said by 600+ people.
    All that mattered at some point was for him to try to get people on Patreon and sell merchandising with his logo on. That really is trying to make money out of thin air.

So now, what you are saying, dear Lord Skunk, is that you have 800+ minions ready to work towards gathering guild currency for ONE main guild?

And for the pathetic sentence "I'm doing this for you SWGOH community", please don't pretend that you are a knight in shining armour willing to take a hit to save the entire world from being dominated by an evil guild who has committed the horrendous crime of cumulating 200 raid points more than the rest of the top leader board.

+1 nailed it lol
    I especially liked the part about selling skunk merchandise

• EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Man there is a nasty stench here.. Ahh I know what that is, it's team skunk passing gas on team instinct. Lol, well hopefully they fix this, I don't wanna go up against either of those teams in the arena. I don't wanna get skunked on. This is a funny thread though lol.
  • Options

Because saving this right here is necessary.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    shampoo wrote: »

+1 nailed it lol

Great post @shampoo
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

+1 nailed it lol

You can attack his character of whatever, but the action he's doing is pretty fullproof solid (provided he can do it ;) ) and good for fixing game mechanics so....
  • Options
    For T7 15,000,000 credits per raid...
    14 extra raids a week will get us an extra 210,000,000 credits a week!

• shampoo
    442 posts Member
    Options
    MrGrips wrote: »

+1 nailed it lol

You can attack his character of whatever, but the action he's is pretty fullproof solid (provided he can do it ;) ) and good for fixing game mechanics so....

Oh I'm not attacking anyone's character at all. I just liked @Mingepoker post, especially since it was a former skunkite/ skunkette , whatever you would call a skunk follower. Cheers
  • Options
    LordSkunk wrote: »
    Azgadil wrote: »
    Can you post a link to EA approving this method?

I would like to see it myself! So until then I will just take other guilds at their word on their private conversations with the Devs where they said it was not only OK - but ENCOURAGED!!!!!!!!

I could see two separate posts meshed together to form the post you seek.

1. The not so long ago announcing that guild hopping is fine.
    2. The one about people can make alts on different devices from March-ish..
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    Buy stock when the price is low and sell high, not the other way around.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    For T7 15,000,000 credits per raid...
    14 extra raids a week will get us an extra 210,000,000 credits a week!

I signed up for the $500 patron in hopes you will do this. Please put it to good use.
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    Options

+1 nailed it lol

You can attack his character of whatever, but the action he's is pretty fullproof solid (provided he can do it ;) ) and good for fixing game mechanics so....

Oh I'm not attacking anyone's character at all. I just liked @Mingepoker post, especially since it was a former skunkite/ skunkette , whatever you would call a skunk follower. Cheers

Oh my bad, I guess I was talking more about Mingepoker's post then, since it was basically just an attack on LordSkunk's character. Cheers!
  • Options
    Skunk, you aren't more deserving to be at the top of the leaderboards than the guilds who put in the work to get more guild currency. Kudos to them for thinking outside the box by something that is completely within the jurisdiction that EA allows. It's not like this method is a private, hidden secret. Now, shut up and stop complaining because your **** is not as big as you think it is. Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Not the Skunk Community
  • zaza
    48 posts Member
    Options
    the world is ours

team skunk alpha
  • Options
    16280 crystals x 14 extra raids = 227,927 per week x 52 weeks = 11,852,243 annually or $75,443 USD.

Thank you so much to these other guilds for showing us "THE WAY"! We can finally level all our characters to 80! Woot!
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Star_Lord wrote: »
    Skunk, you aren't more deserving to be at the top of the leaderboards than the guilds who put in the work to get more guild currency.

He is if his idea works and he gets dem alt conglomerates running and earns more currency!
    Kudos to them for thinking outside the box by something that is completely within the jurisdiction that EA allows.

Kudos to skunk for expanding on the idea and (hopefully) executing it :smiley:
    Now, shut up and stop complaining because your **** is not as big as you think it is.

You are complaining... not him?... ok.
  • Krychek
    35 posts Member
    Options
    I bow to our new swgoh overlord
  • Options

It has nothing to do with that but more about being banned from a subreddit for, I quote:

LordSkunk has been permanently banned from posting/advertising on this sub for a very long time due to vote manipulation and ban evasion.
    All posts linking to any of his content gets auto-removed.
    We take anyone lying to or cheating the swgoh community very seriously.

That's some serious stuff there.
  • Options
    Bearmace wrote: »

It has nothing to do with that but more about being banned from a subreddit for, I quote:

LordSkunk has been permanently banned from posting/advertising on this sub for a very long time due to vote manipulation and ban evasion.
    All posts linking to any of his content gets auto-removed.
    We take anyone lying to or cheating the swgoh community very seriously.

That's some serious stuff there.

Real serious to not be allowed into a cesspool that sucks out and destroys your very soul? No thanks friend. You keep your subreddit.
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    Options
    Aw this was moved..

Anyway, you can support the specific action of someone without supporting them as a person, just fyi.
  • Options
    Krychek wrote: »
    I bow to our new swgoh overlord

Signing autographs at the IN-N-OUT Burger on 9245 Venice Blvd from 3-5pm tomorrow!

• Drew1855
    132 posts Member
    Options
    *Eats popcorn*
    SyNerGelite Officer ----always Han Yolo
    SyN KarlMalown
  • Options
    And I though the forum couldn't become any more funny. But was I wrong...
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    The math checks out
  • Options
    Aw this was moved..

Anyway, you can support the specific action of someone without supporting them as a person, just fyi.

Wow! Well I guess 16+ guilds x 50 members = 800+ members. Let me see if I still have that EA Customer Support number lying around here....

Yep! There it is! I guess we can all call tomorrow to find out why our post about General SWGOH information was moved when other people posts are not. I hope they have a script for that!