GW reverted back to pre-update state? (MERGED THREADS)

Replies

• warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Lol the other page with dev comment has been closed and comment removed sigh
  • Options
    I have to go back to doing my work now, but just to comment, my vote is to put GW back to it's state of nerf'dom because it didn't take forever and I could auto it.

Also, if they can keep the Stu-node...I like the Stu-node.
  • Options
    warmonkey wrote: »

I'll take that as a good sign.
  • Options
    image_zpsd5dbhcqa.png

Yeah because after losing team 1 on N11 this is a reasonable team for a lvl 78
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    I have to go back to doing my work now, but just to comment, my vote is to put GW back to it's state of nerf'dom because it didn't take forever and I could auto it.

Also, if they can keep the Stu-node...I like the Stu-node.

:D I want to meet Stu
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    Options
    I faced a max droid/JE at node 6, again at 9 and then 11 and 12 were even worse! Dont know why so many are getting the no gear no power node 12. My 12 was level 80, 7*, gear 11 meta team crud. I barely finished after burning most of my roster.

Sort of off topic but I had no idea a maxed IG-100 has 50,000 points of health and protection stacked up! He took a pounding and just stood there like nothing happened.
  • Options
    I honestly didn't mind it that much. It was too much of a cakewalk recently, didn't fit it's own description. I had these type of teams at nods 6, 9, 11. Seven was decently high too, and 3 was a level 70 dodge meta team.

This was the hardest team I fought.

IMG_1169_zps4kcol0iy.png

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    OC7PRot.jpg
    dVHu3qP.jpg
    npLRIAx.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.................drum roll please............
    525ccRY.jpg

No WAI? Yes WAI?
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    GW seems all over the place for me now.
    Node 6, old Ben lead full 80 arena team
    Node 7, level 74
    Node 8-11 full geared 80 arena teams.
    Node 12 LOL I could solo with Barris.
  • Options
    Glad to know it's not just me. Had a very difficult node 6 that was a G9+ arena team but managed to get it down. Nodes 7-11 were fine and then I get this:
    e9YmoBd.png

I only have 2 characters at Gear 9, everything else is lower. I made a dozen attempts at it with various comps and couldn't even get Rey down.
  • Options
    papnwors wrote: »
    Node 7, level 74
    Identical experience, and I did.
    https://youtu.be/QWlSlnmrcQs
  • Options

What was the dev comment?
  • Phlebotomy_Jones
    439 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »

What was the dev comment?

Something to the effect of "I checked on it and didn't find anything wrong."

Don't remember the dev, but only 14 posts from that one.
  • Mika
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah the GW is broken now. This was my run. Some super hard teams and then at the end super easy.

3wKUqkh.png

wBpPJdJ.png

PefRVVp.png

EbJ5pkl.png

c3FNCdo.png
    rcRqbgd.png
    V2Qvelo.png

• Options
    Wow, dat Dev comment.... maybe they changed it back forcing us to level scoundrels to make credits?^^
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    Options
    Hey look another stu greenback......weird
  • Options
    I don't know who that dev is but they need to work on their bedside manner.
  • Options
    Zzerberus wrote: »
    Wow, dat Dev comment.... maybe they changed it back forcing us to level scoundrels to make credits?^^
    How surprised would anyone be if that were known to be the case?
  • Options
    It is absolutely different than it has been for the past week, and it is ridiculous. It takes far longer to complete and is boring (as it was before). Please revert to the code used for the past week up until today.
  • Options
    Maybe stupid ? but how does one see the gear level of the opponents?
  • Options
    james2266a wrote: »
    Maybe **** ? but how does one see the gear level of the opponents?

Just press on the opponents character avatar.
  • Options
    Mine was also difficult from 6 up until the last node. The last node was oddly lvl 45 all 2 star characters >.>
  • Options
    james2266a wrote: »
    Maybe **** ? but how does one see the gear level of the opponents?

The depth of the rings around the characters. The less there is, the lower the gear.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yup, add me to the "holy cow, my 6th GW node is insane" group. I might have to settle for an incomplete.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Options
    Well for me node 6 and 11 were super super hard. Today i actually had my A and B team wiped. First time in a week that I lost anyone from my A team. My final node was like all 7 star lvl 76 blue gear. It was so easy and funny.
  • Options
    papnwors wrote: »
    Node 7, level 74
    Identical experience, and I did.
    https://youtu.be/QWlSlnmrcQs

Lol! Looks fun :)
  • Options
    It didn't go back to pre-update hard state. It went to impossible state. GW was never this hard before except when I first began playing last year.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Seeing the comment history, I think this is the Bug Reviewer Dedicated Reviewer/employee that was mentioned some updates ago. OK, if so, I will prepare my GW for a hard node 6 , 9 , 11.
  • Options
    Today's GW is worse than anything I've ever faced before. I've got 1 g10 and 2 g9 toons, everything else is G8 and lower. Node 6 wiped out my B team and all protection on my A team. Then I was able to get through the next 4 nodes with a combo of C/D and A team, node 11 wiped out my A team.

Then node 12 I got a 40k power G11 Anikan (L), G11 Rex, G10 5s, G10 Ayala and G11 QGJ, all maxed abilities with some omegas. I'm down to a ragtag squad of 20k power tops. Not possible to complete. Not even close.
This discussion has been closed.