Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Options
    It's not a new update. They reverted back to the way it was...
  • Options
    I agree 100%
  • Options
    Turn meters, stuns, assist calls and Dooku bonus. Ive seen it happen.
  • Options
    It went back to the way it use to be...
  • Options
    lovecheese wrote: »
    It's not a new update. They reverted back to the way it was...

Thats not true.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/50943/recent-tweak-to-galactic-war-tuning#latest
  • Datika
    50 posts Member
    Options
    JulenGales wrote: »
    Ok. I'm over it. GW IS BROKEN. not a glitch not make it harder. It's broken.

I just played a meta squad on node 9. 9!! Level 80 dooku lead, RG, phasma, Rey and qgj. Gear X, X, X, X and XI.

I DID NOT GET A TURN.

I had a full protection phasma lead gear X, fives gear X, st Han gear VIII, Luminara gear 8, and Kylo gear 9. All level 80.

I watched them take 30+ turns in a row and destroy my squad. I finally got a turn when fives was left by himself by a thread.

I have spent over $3k on this game. I now refuse to spend another dollar until they fix this.

You spent over $3k on the game and you're rolling into node 9 with a g8 Luminara and g9 Kylo...

Smh.
  • Options
    Another Day, another meta team at Node 6. Another day bringing out my a team and quitting after node 6. I wish that I could rate this game negative stars.
  • Options
    I just saw that. Either way... I haven't had a problem with GW's... It's challenging... but not enough to whine about because its no longer spoon fed.
  • Options
    Such insight by the devs. It's almost like they know what we are thinking.
  • Options
    It went back to the way it use to be...

Oh
  • Options
    Patman6632 wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums

Thanks
  • Options
    Well, it didn't go back, just changed to make it harder instead of how extremely easy it had been made.
  • BradGoodyear
    984 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I have spent more than 2 hours on GW everyday this week sing the "TWEAKED" GW.

I understand they want it to be a challenge, but while some people are getting 3 start node 12 teams, I am getting Top 5 Cromium teams and I either need hours and 15-20 tries to figure out how to beat the team with my last 5-10 players.

I want the 3* teams too. I mean they SAID that they 6/15 update was to make GW not take as long and be such a grueling task. So instead the TWEAK it and now it takes me over 2 hours. Today I started GW just after my reset at 1AM. I didn't finish until 3am.

So now GW for some of us it taking 3 times longer than it did before 6/15, while others are getting a free pass on Node 12.

And I am not a top 5 team. I cannot defeat a top 5 meta team nodes 9,10,11 and 12 with all full protection. I don't have that kind of depth. Even my arena team that is 35K has never ranked higher than 44 in arena, and even that team couldn't defeat 2 teams in a row.

I have not been able to complete GW for the first time in months this past week.

So your TWEAK has literally put GW out of reach for me. I can't put 2+ hours in daily, and without GW credits I am only going to fall further behind.

Either fix GW or Ill find something else to play that isn't a fulltime job.

EDIT: Post edited to align it with ToS
    Post edited by Ouchie on
  • Options
    I haven't had a problem... It's challenging but you just have to use tactics and figure out who is important.
  • Options
    Thanks for the insight.
  • Options
    Thats your experience good for you but other people experience (mostly) is the complete opposite.
  • Options
    Because they loved the nerf that made it spoon fed auto then AFK to win. You can't auto and expect to win.
  • Options
    Joruus wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    1st time posting as usually I am a lurker and not a poster. I read many of the threads however. This one just rubs me the wrong way. My best 5 is 33000. The last node for me was 41000. The one prior was no piece of cake either. I used a bunch of characters to clear that one and was stunned when I came to the last one. I am unable to complete it. Not even close. Mind you I started in December and I have rarely not been able to finish. I would say this is the firest day in 4 to 5 months. I am close to hitting the 150 achievement. I wish they would have sent something out that would have said we are doing a change today. Very unhappy player today.

You're unhappy because you can't beat one section of one part of a game?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE??so this this the new age, where everyone wants participation trophies, even if they came in last place. WORK ON THE CORRECT CHARACTERS, AND GW WOULD STILL BE A CAKEWALK. I've been playing since December as well, flew through both gws today, level 80 tough opponents and all. Je Droid teams even. But every team can be beat, just because you can't win Today, means you need to work on your strategy. Grow up, boost your skills and knowledge, not your typing, crying finger muscles

Jeez man.. less of the caps please. Just because you are an expert and someone who is obviously unaffected by these changes please don't assume that others aren't. The guy said they don't usually post. To me that is an indication that something drastic has pushed him to post. Drop the caps lock and the indignation. Fud.
  • FaRule_DaGalexy91
    278 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No. Not really. Ive played this game long enough to know whose important.

But when youre up against
    Dooku lead
    Ray
    Daka
    Rg
    Phasma

All gear 9 and lv 78 on node 6.
    Its a dodge stun palooza. No matter what i do im rng'ed into submission. Ray was reviving as many as 4 times in a row by daka unique, and if that failed. She would use her heal revive.

Any other order and crew would simply knock her to yellow and rg would taunt. Once that happened. He would dodge any dispeller i threw at him. Qgj, asaaj and mace all missed dispells in a row. Meanwhile ray was ravaging my toons.

It just isnt fun. And im not gonna sit here and get that frustrated at a mobile game. For such an insignificant amount of rewards.

Not to mention that it was only node 6. Had 6 more nodes of that garbage...
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
  • Options
    Neither you cant expect to win when you are lvl70 and you face 3 or 4 nodes against maxed gear 10-11 squads. This is the current reality of the GW for low lvls right now.
  • Options
    Let me guess, you loved the nerf when it was cake?
  • Options
    I agree 100 % to bad the devs won't change it.
  • Options
    Right now it is all messed up. On the fifth node I'll fight level 80 7 star gear 9 characters then next node fight level 70 5 star gear 8 or 7 characters. The last node is either super easy or super impossible. My last one was a team of level 80 7 star gear 11 characters when I don't have any characters or team anywhere near that. It was completely impossible. It is not balanced what so ever. I found it better with the first update
  • Erik_Aphax
    104 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I haven't noticed any change in my GW but that not means that I will close my eyes to reality.
  • Jukiahs
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm lmao my thread got shut down twice becuz just like you we spoke the truth. However they don't care.. They don't want to be flamed ofr even mentioned of their mistakes. It's sickening I wasted 35 minutes on node 6 and 8 minutes on node 9 and 65 minutes on node 10.. I'm sorry but this game is trash now. I was super excited when gw nerf actually existed. Had enjoyed the game again.. But now... It's gone.. I'm done.
  • Options
    Let them eat cake!
  • Options
    What i really think is funny.

Is that they stated specifically that it was still supposed to.be easier than pre update.

Butnpre update i had 0 issues completing gw. It took time and i would only complete it 1ce or 2ce a week because of that. But i would at most have to retreat 2 or 3 times.

Not 15 or 20 times on the same node (node 6....) like it is now.
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't had a problem... It's challenging but you just have to use tactics and figure out who is important.
    You really got lot of time on your hands right?

This is supposed be a simple mobile game not dome high end strategy game.

Wth we are playing AI for crying out loud.

Bring live PvP...then we can talk about tactics.
  • Dizzle
    80 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I completely stopped playing GW, even the first few nodes I just don't see the point.
  • Gonzalo1495
    238 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Let me guess, you loved the nerf when it was cake?

Some of us have jobs, lives, and better things to do than sit on the toilet for an hour just to beat a mode on a mobile game. Lmao.