Mods Appreciation: LIMITED-TIME EVENT - *MEGATHREAD*

Replies

• J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Love this! much needed boost :) thx cg!
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    Thanks for radio silence for a week and then you offer us this pathetic event?
  • Options
    Go suck an egg! Spent all cantina energy plus refreshes. Switched mods after getting credits from scoundrel event. Thanks for the notice. Great customer relations.
    Bye Forums.
  • Options
    Mod removal should have been free from the beginning. Cmon.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Why ninja lower the drop chance of mods? Just did 20 battles and only got 1x mk3, 1x mk4 and 2x mk5. My guild mates are reporting the same change.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    lmao
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • DrD
    91 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to strongly request the increased chance of instant upgrade and especially the free mod removal be permanent changes. It really wouldn't hurt your bottom line that much and would go a long way towards showing people some good will.

I mean, you said it yourself, free mod removal allows people to experiment. Isn't that something mods should be encouraging all the time and not just for a 3 day period. Please, I implore you, get rid of the mod removal cost for good.
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Options
    Go suck an egg! Spent all cantina energy plus refreshes. Switched mods after getting credits from scoundrel event. Thanks for the notice. Great customer relations.

Hey, my post was deleted because i've said that :smiley:

I also see that the only positive answer came from another "MOD" member...interesting.

Oh, here i go again.
  • Options
    Also does 950k credits = 10m credits+ 4800 crystals? I am just curious, computer programming math might be different from irl math

Also, @J0K3R aren't you a mod?
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    J0K3R wrote: »

LOL please tell me this is sarcasm
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse , could you discuss if the team has considered putting the drop rate back? 100% would be much better and gives people additional income...

Also, why did no one respond for a week? (I hope putting your name in here does not break the TOS, just thought you may reply)
  • Options
    Isn't it like 500k to upgrade one mod to level 15? But hey free credits.
  • WhaleKiller1
    517 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @EA_Jesse this is nothing short of insulting.
    • 350k credits isn't even enough to upgrade 1 T5 mod for 3 days.
    • The cost of mod removal should be eliminated PERMANENTLY. We paid too much for these already. Three days free should not be considered a special gift.
    • The mod drop rates are still horrible, especially when there's a chance to receive 3 and 4* mods in the tier III challenges. It's like finding a needle in a haystack to get the mod we're looking for to customize our characters.

Simply put, wow. I didn't expect much but this is even less than expected. And what about the millions some of us spent to upgrade mods that were later nefed, mods we wouldn't have upgraded with the new stats?
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    J0K3R wrote: »

LOL please tell me this is sarcasm

No, no it isn't. Moderators are physically incapable of sarcasm. Part of the job description.
  • Options
    You get only 350 T credits. I think it's not enough . I spend money to increase the strenght of my characters. Then after the update they went down without reason. So all money i spent was for nothing. I contacted the ea support, and what they told me it's not in theirs hands. Only the game developers can do something. So the 350 T credits i got today is nothing in compare to i already spent my money on. This compensation is a joke. Complaints does not bring you anything. It's a good lecture for me. Wont spent any money in this game. That's for sure. Thanks EA , i wont support you anymore
  • Nobody
    225 posts Member
    Options
    Strike one....
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure what people were expecting... millions of credits ?? Cmon reality check

Best part of this is the free mod removal... wanted a full refresh as most of mine were rushed... also we dont know what day 2 and 3 rewards are... people are assuming 350k again...
  • Daker
    109 posts Member
    Options
    DrD wrote: »
    I'd like to strongly request the increased chance of instant upgrade and especially the free mod removal be permanent changes. It really wouldn't hurt your bottom line that much and would go a long way towards showing people some good will.

I mean, you said it yourself, free mod removal allows people to experiment. Isn't that something mods should be encouraging all the time and not just for a 3 day period. Please, I implore you, get rid of the mod removal cost for good.

Unfortunately, they will never let that happen. Free mod removal means that you only need one set of 5 mods for ALL of your characters because you can only play 5 at a time. Run a character until he dies, move his mods to another modless character for free and go again. They want you to level for all of your characters.
  • licky
    112 posts Member
    Options
    you're on the right track... but maybe make free mod removal permanent and I don't think 350k is enough considering the amount it takes to level up a mod. I hope you guys realize this credit crunch is an issue and make some much needed changes :-)
  • Darkchylde
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Lol the EA team gets more ridiculous with each update. I recommend that u sell the game to a company that knows how to run a rpg game, stick to your sports games.....
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Not sure what people were expecting... millions of credits ?? Cmon reality check

Best part of this is the free mod removal... wanted a full refresh as most of mine were rushed... also we dont know what day 2 and 3 rewards are... people are assuming 350k again...

Didn't you read the first post? He said 350k credits each day for 3 days.
  • Suikoden
    111 posts Member
    Options
    :s
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    So I see two new symbols on the graphics for the newsletter thing in game.....looks like a counter attack and some sort of strange circular icon. Different types of mods coming?
  • Options
    Sometimes doing nothing is better than slapping your customers in the face. This event will make things worse, not better.
  • Options
    I hold out hope this isn't their idea of a complete response. I think they are testing to see whether we will just keep spending if they offer an incentive to do so (crystal discount). I'm stung. If this is their full response, I'm out and permanently avoiding all EA titles in the future.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Ok so the answer is that you created more ways to milk money from people and didn't address a single complaint.
  • Mezmo
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Oh....never mind. I'll just go waste my time someplace else.
  • Options
    Really need to give us heads up