The Empire Event - Comments\Questions *** MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Almost... Not quite enough to level him to 80 yet...
  • Options
    Annually would stink. Quarterly would be more reasonable and expected.
  • Options
    What's the better deal? 39.99 bundle or multiple 1199 crystal bundles? I have 7* leia and the shards would get me *7 Han but other then that all I have is 3* Biggs. What should I buy? If I bought**

http://imgur.com/nDRBohD

39.99 bundle is better
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Was way too easy...
  • Options
    Thanks for an enjoyable event with very generous rewards. Like others I've been working on rebels since last rebel/clone event (4x7* and 6* Leia), so got through 5* fine, 6* failed first time so levelled-up Lando to 80 and will improve others before trying again. Will have Leia to 7* before end of event, so hopefully then finish - and if not, still very happy with 6* Emperor!
  • Dionysos
    17 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Why Tell me why only Rebels ?
    Why no Jedi or at least both of them ???!!
    Why no ewoks ?? They helped!!

Stay to The story!!

I have 27 Chars At 7 Stars lvl 80 with Gear IX or higher and i can't Play this Event !! Not even stage 1!! What a joke is this???!
  • Options
    Hey guys now that the event is live and they released the bundles what's your opinion on the better of the two? 39.99 or multiple shots at the 1199 crystal? I have a *7 leia and the shards would get me *7 Han but other then that all I have is a 3* Biggs
  • Options
    Dionysos wrote: »
    Why Tell me why only Rebels ?
    Why no Jedi or at least both of them ???!!
    Why no ewoks ?? They helped!!

Stay to The story!!

I have 27 Chars At 7 Stars lvl 80 with Gear IX or higher and i can't Play this Event !! Not even stage 1!! What a joke is this???!

+1

• ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Vader should help the rebels in this event.
  • Options
    Yell at me that I had a month to get my rebels ready, but I am only able to go up to teir 3. I would like to know if it will come back again, and if so, when?
  • Options
    Why old ben and chewe are not rebel......
  • Options
    When ackbar uses tactical genius, I have lando aoe right after, no one else has used a special. Then, lando does not get ANY turn meter at all, in other news, that's what caused me to lose t6
  • Options
    everyone should of started to work on Rebels after Military assault event was introduced.

That's when i started to work on rebel's team, pretty much from scratch, and had no problems getting Palpatine today
  • Options
    Why old ben and chewe are not rebel......

Chewy is "clone wars chewy "
  • Options
    Well, it was a fun event, but looks like I will be stuck at Tier V. I can get my HR Scout to 5* in like 5 days, but I only have a 4* Lobot who will be impossible to farm.

I am going to try and farm Luke in Cantina to see if I can get him to 5* in 11 days, but I only have like 40 shards right now.

Good news is my Rebel team is moving along well. :)
  • Options
    When ackbar uses tactical genius, I have lando aoe right after, no one else has used a special. Then, lando does not get ANY turn meter at all, in other news, that's what caused me to lose t6

Lando has shock on him?
  • Options
    When will it come back again? I would love to get him but can't since I never heard anything to get my rebels ready a month ago.
  • Options
    Its 'extremly rare' so i guess its worth it to do all i can to get the 7*?
  • Options
    When will it come back again? I would love to get him but can't since I never heard anything to get my rebels ready a month ago.

I'm thinking the remaining shards needed to finish him will be EXTREMELY rare drops in the cards.
  • Options
    So I just unlocked the big emperor homie and he is putting in werk(in galactic war anyways).. He can give offense up to the squad, can zap the mess out of people. Shock debuff stops opponents from gaining tm, buffs or being healed.. He really makes empire toons shine, some even brighter (I'm talking about you, Royal God).. Palpatine is the counter to the dodge meta.. Never again will I have to throw my phone because STH dodged 6 attacks in a row.

P.S. the rebel bundle, while very costly at 40 dollars is the best bang for your buck deal they have ever done, if you're just starting, and plan on spending I'd invest in it.. Even has hoth rebel soldier. I am far from a whale, but a tad bigger than a plankton, I'm like a spongebob, I am honestly thinking of buying it....... on my alt anyways. But yeah, this was a good update, even if you can't get palpatine to 7 stars he is STILL a great toon. Even if at 5 stars, I'd use him. Why not? What do you lose, 2k hp lol?
  • Options
    Yeah I kinda think Ewoks should have been included. Then more players could have participated. I know I have put a lot of work into ewoks and have nothing to show for it and only a little into rebels. Literally none of the rebels you can use directly fight palpatine in the films except for luke, so realisitically the ewoks fight him just as much as leia did and thus should be included. But that's just my opinion.
  • Options

I'm thinking the remaining shards needed to finish him will be EXTREMELY rare drops in the cards.

Great. Just what I needed :heartbreak:
  • Options

Will probably be like Yoda event that returns every month.

• Silleck
    423 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

You get enough to 7* him in the event
    Mines g5 lvl 80 and 7*
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    Silleck wrote: »

You get enkugh to 7* him in the event
    Mines g5 lvl 80 and 7*

Then why are some saying not enough shards?

• Options
    I can only go up to teir 2. Yell at me or whatnot, but I heard zero about get your rebels ready a month ago. Congratulations on unlocking him, just stay far away from my squad Arena lol.
  • Options
    I like the format 2 thumbs up in my opinion.
    -FightinPhantom 303rd/720th Mile High City
    191568986 Ally Code
    Phightin.Phantom@gmail.com
  • Options

Mines g5 lvl 80 and 7*

Those are the ones who can only go up to a certian teir.
  • Options
    Zetto wrote: »
    "extremely rare event". So it'll be back, but prolly not for a couple of months or so

Idk man. The regular military might event has already been gone for more than 3 months if I remember right. Extremely rare sounds to me like a 6 month thing.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

Mines g5 lvl 80 and 7*

You unlock him after stage 5(145 shards for a 5* unlock), you get 85 shards at stage 6 and 100 shards at stage 7
    Leader and co-founder of BHG