KNOWN ISSUES AND TOPICS - 1/4/2016

Replies

• Options
    I am having an issue in Galactic War where when I kill Captain Phasma in a Phasma led team the other characters continue to attack multiple times even after Phasma is dead!
  • Options
    IG-86 ally a sit on his second special is not working in GW, although I do notice it when one of my squad is stunned more often then when not.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm new to the forum, but not new to the game. Actually, it's the first time I have time for the forum because I lost all my progress and am waiting for support to restore it. A pity that I'll lose my perfect daily login streak...
    I have encountered some issues that I have not seen listed here:
    - some descriptions don't match the abilities.
    - some ability upgrades are not happening. P.e. Capt Phasma lev5 March is supposed to make cooldown one less, but in the game it stays on 5 turns instead of 4.

I have the impression that most of these ability discrepancies are only on ability changes that are not seen immediately in the description. Perhaps the database is filled by different people than the ones who think up the abilities?

Another issue is more of a question. Which parameters are used to calculate ability triggers? Because some days it is totally impossible for me to win any arena and galactic war battles. Those days, the computer gets over 90% dodge, some characters get 100% bonus ability (old daka stuns 2 characters each time, dooku gets triple or quadruple attacks, a.s.o)
    I use an old tablet, so maybe it's on my end, but I'd like to fix this annoying glitch...

Anyone else noticing this? Any solutions available?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Jerek wrote: »
    Did Jedi counslar's heal get an extra turn added on to its CD?

Issue is fixed already thank you. I had 3-4 fights in GW and arena where is was a 4 turn CD. Back down to 3.
  • Maso
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Hey,

Couple of weird behaviours:

- Asajj does not get her rampage activated when she is defeating a character. The description says otherwise.
    - bariss, lumi, jc also healing while being the last character standing and having heal debuff on. Same as Talia.
  • Options
    Admiral ackbar's "It's a trap" doesn't remove anti-heal and offense down.. These status aren't resisted, the skill simply doesn't recognize them as debuff.
  • Erdath
    22 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I dont Find this: Darth Sidius never do Defense Down. It is my main character and I never do Defense Down debuffs. Or what is the armor ignore? It is have icon or something? 0 armor is 1 kill 1 hit? How its work and what is it?
  • Options
    I haven't gone through all of these posts, so I'm not sure if this has been brought up before. I am not receiving the earned shards for Luminara. At this point, it has only been a problem for her, as the rest of the characters shards have added up normally. It seems to be an intermittent problem as well. Over the past couple days I have tried to add shards through battles and Galactic War. Half of the time the earned shards do not accumulate. It's easy to tell that 15 didn't turn into 16 or 20, depending on where it was earned. I don't pay for anything, so the only way for me to receive shards is by earning them. I also use Luminara as my leader and am trying to get all seven stars because of that. I haven't wasted too many war tokens or that much energy so far, but I wanted to get this out there in case anyone else was having as similar problem. Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    Keaven wrote: »
    Tujiro wrote: »
    When HK revives himself during a DSB, and he survives the 3rd round, you are only awarded 2 stars even though imo it should count as all survived. I don't think it shows when Barris removes a negative status effect. Sometimes heals when heal immunity is showing, but it may be dispelled without the icon being removed. Please also allow us to enter our own ally code so we can see our stats.
    Are you sure it didn't award you 3☆?

Usually when this happens it diaplays 2☆ on the victory screen, but still actually awards 3☆.

Well, isn't displaying 2¤ when it should be 3 something that needs to be fixed anyways? I'm pretty sure I was only awarded 2 though.

Tujiro
  • Options
    Game slows down after playing 5-10 minutes on my iPhone 6, I hope this stabilization problem will be fixed in the next update.

And I think there is a bug. I have 5 star lvl 56, gear 7 Darth Sidious but his heal immune ability not working over and over neither in galactic wars nor in Arena. But my enemys lower lvl Darth Sidious has 100% chance to immune my heroes.
  • Options
    Idk if it has already been reported, but Jedi Consular's Jedi Healing lvl 6 upgrade isn't working, it is supposed to reduce the cooldown by 1 turn but nothing happens at all.
  • Options
    Heezyyyy wrote: »
    I am having an issue in Galactic War where when I kill Captain Phasma in a Phasma led team the other characters continue to attack multiple times even after Phasma is dead!

@Heezyyyy, leader abilities persist for their team through death. Killing a leader first doesn't prevent it from continuing to apply to the remaining units.
  • Options
    SinnerWill wrote: »
    Heezyyyy wrote: »

@Heezyyyy, leader abilities persist for their team through death. Killing a leader first doesn't prevent it from continuing to apply to the remaining units.

I use Luminara Unduli as my leader and when she dies, her leader ability stops for my group!
  • Options
    Poe - remove turn meter reduction on taunt and reduce his speed to 142 (2nd turn).
    TIE Pilot - fix 7* strength gain and chance to attack 3 times.
    Old Daka - fix bug with reviving herself.

Poe is the most unbalanced hero in high end arena,if both teams have Poe,team with first taunt wins the game.
  • Options
    Jedi Consualr's Heal is back up to 4 CD's again in GW. Happened to me yesterday morning, then fixed itself 1/2 through the day. Please fix this as it's a PIA for GW's.
  • Options
    I got characters that have the necessary part's to upgrade gear but when I go to craft them it still shows the green plus sign even after the fact of crafting in the same slot. savage oppress is definitely one of those . like the 1/1 thing even 2./1 does it ..it some kind of glitch
  • Options
    plus when I farm for gear for lower tier level toons I do all the daily etc... but your drop rate on gear ratio of using 50 gems is fine. but when I sim or battle and spend all energy for 1 or 2 pieces to fill a slot and get maybe 1 needed part out of 5 out of 121 energy is ridiculous. I have better chances at getting shards. plus as in my other post as soon as I upgrade that gear requirements it still shows a plus green instead of the white circle
  • Options
    I have completed several competitions and keycard battles recently and am not being rewarded ANY profit mining droids.
  • Options
    I tried dark side 5-A hard mode chewie attacked me over and over again even his turn meter was not fulled.
    It seemed like just 20% but he attacked me 5 times when my turn meter is fulling.
  • Options
    adaylife80 wrote: »
    I tried dark side 5-A hard mode chewie attacked me over and over again even his turn meter was not fulled.
    It seemed like just 20% but he attacked me 5 times when my turn meter is fulling.

It's a tough fight, but if you combine speed reduction, heal immunity, stun and DoT debuffs, you should manage it.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Alan2807 wrote: »
    Poe - remove turn meter reduction on taunt and reduce his speed to 142 (2nd turn).
    TIE Pilot - fix 7* strength gain and chance to attack 3 times.
    Old Daka - fix bug with reviving herself.

Poe is the most unbalanced hero in high end arena,if both teams have Poe,team with first taunt wins the game.
    I believe we are in the same arena.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    I have 780 war tokens. I already refreshed twice. It asks for 50 WT when I say confirm. It says not enough currency. Would you like to aquire more. I click ok and it takes me to the crystal buying area.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Tenchi1969 wrote: »
    I have 780 war tokens. I already refreshed twice. It asks for 50 WT when I say confirm. It says not enough currency. Would you like to aquire more. I click ok and it takes me to the crystal buying area.
    There is a bug where it checks your crystals against the purchase prior.

Although it will not charge youbin crystals, if you do not have the required amount you cannot refresh.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse any idea about the realease date of the next bug-fix update?
  • Options
    Please address issue on Galactic Wars. I just went on two battles and supposedly got rewarded 200 GW credits and ability mat tier 2 to say the least, but only received 100GW credits and none of the ability mats in both battles.
    I'm not entirely sure what others have been experiencing as far as GW reward issues, hoping to get the game fixed and to reward as it should be. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    Very often the game hangs and cogs. Even on modern hardware.

If you've seen games with complex graphic and animations like in Infinity Blade or Republique, you don't understand why GOH hobbles so much.
    Software: GOH Version 0.2.10
    System: iOS 9.2.1
    Hardware: iPad Air, iPhone 6S

• Options
    I've encountered an issue with the daily event, Bounty Hunter. When successfully winning you are showen you only receive credits. Nothing else. I've logged in and out to see if maybe that would fix it but still no items rewards for winning
  • Options
    Unmovable wrote: »
    I've encountered an issue with the daily event, Bounty Hunter. When successfully winning you are showen you only receive credits. Nothing else. I've logged in and out to see if maybe that would fix it but still no items rewards for winning

You get only credits. No items. Earlier you would get mining droids which you had to sell to get any use out of it. They got rid of that extra step.
  • Options
    Fix the targeting bugs already. Did one light side mission yesterday, all targeting switched over to the AI. I was left clicking on the attack buttons in the boss fight. I posted about that in another thread.

3 light side missions today, same bug in the boss fights, 7 D and E, normal. I'm going to start asking for refunds if I don't manage 3 stars in the missions, which I play with energy refreshed with crystals bought with cash. Actually, I won't, lol, but targeting being the core game play mechanic, I really think it's high time you guys get it fixed.
  • Options
    [/quote]

I completely disagree, the Dark Side has better damage output, AoE and hard Jedi counters. The ONE thing Light Side has over Dark Side is a bigger staple of healers. Plus you know, it's Star Wars. Dark Side: Hatred, Fear, Anger, Rage, Death... ... ...healing others? I think not. [/quote]

This is am excellent point. YET, No one will ever know if she's worth changing UNTIL after she's fixed.
    Plz fix her. Her damage is pathetic without the buff. Her speed is so slow I don't run her with St. Han and Cpt. Phasma, two of the best speeders! Her buff clear is needed desperately on a Dark side hero! Thanks