Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Options
    Why the **** is node 12 impossible again? They kill your whole best team before you get a turn. Done spending $ on this game till something changes. Don't understand why u guys have to **** with **** that doesn't need to be changed.
  • Options
    It is frustrating that i used to be able to clear at least every once in a while and now in the last battle I am facing teams that I can't touch. My team is at 38000 points and I only defeat one guy. Challenging is great. Impossible stinks. I play this game all the time and level up my team and the rewards are beginning to get few and far between. Over half my leveled up guys need the CEC mk 5(?). It is the one that is hard to get. Spending real money has not helped me much. I love this game but the grind needs to be rewarding sometimes.
  • Options
    Ferka87 wrote: »
    ArglosH wrote: »
    Pff my top squad has 33k power and im facing 43k enemys.. And ialwayscomplete gw.. Get droids!

yeah, sure...will do that in a few months........ :) you might have the money to buy a whole team in days...me and others don't :) but thanks for the tip anyway, will work on the long run hopefully :)

How long have you been playing?
  • Options
    This game is going down hill fast, as some said, since the last update, GW has been impossible, I know it's men to be hard, but getting a team that is 20 levels above me, 7* with gear 10, while I'm maxed at 5* and gear 7 on few toons, but not even that on the rest. And repetitive doges from AI is just funny, this is getting to PES AI cheating levels.

Not to mention the shard drop rates, RNG my a**.

Guess hookers and coke are getting expensive.
  • Options
    GW is become such a friggin joke that I can't be asked to finish it on daily basis.
  • Options
    just got an impossible node 12 again with phasma, qgj, rey, st han and rg
    **** hell i dun even need to move my finger just watching the 100% bonus attack AI gets to wreck 4 of my teams. Opponent Rey moves 3 times before I can move any of my characters with full 4 star mods, gear X and lv 80. like seriously whats wrong!? she must be on gear 11 or 12 to have such a quick TM gain.
    With phasma abililty and qgj rey attacked 7 times on my best team - just completely wrecked them.
    This is ridiculous.

• Isaah
    56 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I feel for you. my last node yesterday was emp lead, jka, rg, Lando, Rey. screwed no matter what
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Get Ewoks, fixed.
    My GW team eats Ewoks for snack. They got speed but they suck on good damage.

• Jambiiiiiiiii
    912 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Oooohwee. Somebody remembers Crystal Pepsi?!?

Edit: Or are they the management team from Hot N Now?
  • Options
    Oooohwee. Somebody remembers Crystal Pepsi?!?

Edit: Or are they the management team from Hot N Now?

Thought someone would like that.
  • Options
    I think the squad power adjustment has increased the difficulty for me. My top 5 toons are around 40 k. I am guessing this is the sweet spot for difficulty to be increased after the power adjustment. Two weeks ago I reached the 150 lifetime GW achievement, I could count on my hands the amount of GW I did not complete in that time. Now I have failed 4 GW in the last two weeks. Node 12 has become a perticular stumbling block. Can anyone confirm an increase in difficulty since the last update and power adjustment.
  • Options
    I can confirm. Lol.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    another guildmate in 44800 power range reports one day easy node 11 one day not
    i think 45.5k is the new threshold
  • Dalvis
    182 posts Member
    Options
    I don't even attempt the 12th node anymore. My A team is at 40k with my B team at around 38k and if I even make it to node 12 I'm happy.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    DH1975 wrote: »
    It is frustrating that i used to be able to clear at least every once in a while and now in the last battle I am facing teams that I can't touch. My team is at 38000 points and I only defeat one guy. Challenging is great. Impossible stinks. I play this game all the time and level up my team and the rewards are beginning to get few and far between. Over half my leveled up guys need the CEC mk 5(?). It is the one that is hard to get. Spending real money has not helped me much. I love this game but the grind needs to be rewarding sometimes.

+ 1000000000000000000000

My team is over 40k power, my back up teams are around 35-38k (I have 6 teams all together).

Node 12 kills them all, and I can't drop one member of that team!!!

I hear ya - I need those furnace things - at least 12 of my top toons need that. EA took it out of shipments so I cant save crystals to get. They are overpriced in the shard shop and Guild shop.

I usually come 1st or 2nd in tier 6 raids - I never get them!!!

You are right - the grind these days are not worth the rewards.

Therefore those 12 toons of mine are just stagnant in power - and will be for a very long time.

If my arena, tournament and whatever else ranks start to dwindle - what is the point of playing this game... its such a shame. It really is.

I don't know why they don't bloody listen to us!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    another guildmate in 44800 power range reports one day easy node 11 one day not
    i think 45.5k is the new threshold

Why is it continuously increasing though?

If I were a new player - The game simply wouldn't keep me interested and GW would be the biggest turn off. I would uninstall the game pretty quickly.

If my toons stay stagnant for too long in need of those furnace things and it has been many months since beaten GW - I'm done.

I only stay on due to the amount of hours already invested and believe somewhere there is hope to restore this game back to fun. My patience is running thin.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I think the squad power adjustment has increased the difficulty for me. My top 5 toons are around 40 k. I am guessing this is the sweet spot for difficulty to be increased after the power adjustment. Two weeks ago I reached the 150 lifetime GW achievement, I could count on my hands the amount of GW I did not complete in that time. Now I have failed 4 GW in the last two weeks. Node 12 has become a perticular stumbling block. Can anyone confirm an increase in difficulty since the last update and power adjustment.

I can!

My lead team is over 40k power I have another 5 back up teams ranging 35-38k power.

Beating node 12 - is not happening anymore. It's just not possible.
  • Options
    Came here to say that GW is impossible the last few days. I'd occasionally clear all 12 with some of the strategies mentioned above but I had a tough team today on node 6, then on nodes 9,10,11 I spent an hour just trying to clear, then node 12 opens up and it's team impossible again. Don't even get a turn. What a waste of time. Even if I had fully geared all of my goons I couldn't beat that last team.
  • Goldy
    254 posts Member
    Options
    I got easy 11 and 12 before the update and then didn't, increased power 44,900 and got them back. Today 11 wasn't an easy node, so I've pushed my arena team to 45,500 and will see if that brings easy 11 back.
  • Goldy
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Boo wrote: »
    DH1975 wrote: »

+ 1000000000000000000000

My team is over 40k power, my back up teams are around 35-38k (I have 6 teams all together).

Node 12 kills them all, and I can't drop one member of that team!!!

I hear ya - I need those furnace things - at least 12 of my top toons need that. EA took it out of shipments so I cant save crystals to get. They are overpriced in the shard shop and Guild shop.

I usually come 1st or 2nd in tier 6 raids - I never get them!!!

You are right - the grind these days are not worth the rewards.

Therefore those 12 toons of mine are just stagnant in power - and will be for a very long time.

If my arena, tournament and whatever else ranks start to dwindle - what is the point of playing this game... its such a shame. It really is.

I don't know why they don't bloody listen to us!

Can your guild do T7 mate? The gear is so much better, and it's actually easier than T6 (as long as you have enough people to beat it within the timescales). Most top guilds take 20 mins to beat T7, but even if takes your guild almost the full time limit then it's still well worthwhile going up to T7.

To be clear, not being a ****, just saying that T7 is easier than most think.
  • 3Edward9
    486 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    V91DfDn.jpg
    X9xL3v8.jpg
    15MCGLC.jpg
    Check the reset time!
  • Options
    I had the same team today.
  • Options
    Just ran into a node 12 team where two characters were over 10000. They wiped out my A squad without taking a hit (both my attacked were dodged, lol). This is after going through my other 3 squads.

Having fun, EA? We're not. There are a lot of frustrated players who despise how you've developed the game. For every loser who tells us we should "git gud," there are 50 real players who are frustrated and getting angrier and angrier with you. And it's so unnecessary! Fix GW. Except for the rancor, it's the only real gameplay left, and so far you are ruining it.

At least tell us why?
  • Options
    At least it's not Lugal Kelim...
  • Options
    Last node is only high powered team but this one is easy to beat its full of tanks no need to complain
  • Options
    That's a pretty big health pool.

Probably pushing 47k power I'd guess. Easy to beat?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i'm getting the same teams a while now. I would rather face a fresh team everyday, but i don't really mind facing the same one multiple times.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I've seen this team for the last few days.. a little tough but i'm glad to see it and not some EP team.
  • Ultra
    11539 posts Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Options
    At least it's not Lugal Kelim...

I'm glad i increased my arena power to avoid facing that guy

couldn't win GW for quite some time because of his team
    EDIT: Team you are facing isn't that tough OP