Wiggs is OP

Prev1345
First off deal with it. They are unjustifiably overpowered and anybody that doesn't see that must have a bias. Cranking out 50k-70k every single first move is overpowered considering the amount of health the strongest tank have. This is enough damage to first round oneshot any non tank toon in the game. So unless you have Raid Han TM mitigate some damage via his stun, you better hope that you even get a turn. No skill required to use them, and they are dominating the arena. The people that use the exploit known as Wiggs will most likely defend them saying that you just need to get better at the game. The amount of hypocrisy in that statement mean they are scared that more people will start to realize how OP Wiggs is and that they will be the #1 target by the devs when they look to nerf to balance the game. Also the idea that I should just get Wiggs and stop complaining is like saying to join the ****'s to stop being harassed by the ****'s. Fighting fire with fire doesn't fix the issue and the devs need to understand that. You defenders are already lost and will be the first ones to whine when Wiggs is nerfed to the ground.

Replies

• Options
    Well done! You made another nerf wiggs thread to go along with the other 357.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Nerf Dooku and Sid
  • TheRenegade
    256 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    And the whining and crying continues -_-
    First it was Barriss was too op then it was Dooku followed by Poe and then back to Dooku. After that it went to evasion in general followed by Palpatine, mods, and now Wiggs.

Will people ever stop crying and actually play the game. If wiggs is too strong for you then just run raid Han and Palpatine. Stun wedgr to start the battle then shock Biggs if you couldn't take out Wedge fast enough. Thats just one counter of many. How about instead of coming here and taking your time to qrite this post you i stead spend the time actually playing the game, building your roster, and using your diverse roster to come up with counters. Every character has a counter and the devs made it so easy for players to run a counter since you see your opponents full team and can even check out the mods on the characters.

Also do you even know what an "exploit"is????
  • Options
    The other thread you made wasn't enough? You just had to have two on the front page?

Stop crying and farm them yourself. They're both available to everyone.
  • Options

Didn't he just make another Nerf wiggs post the other day?
  • Options
    I think we have a stealth markusfive sighting here.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    You dedicated more words towards discrediting wiggs defenders than towards the issue you're having with wiggs. Meanwhile you discredit yourself by labeling using wiggs as an exploit.
    lvl 85 is comming, with that new gear tiers will be avialable for some (if not all) characters. Things are going to change. Maybe wiggs won't (triple) shot kill any character anymore.

ps. obviously i'm not going to be happy if the devs straight up nerf wiggs. It took me quite some time and resources to get him to be deadly in arena. Will i whine about it? probably not. In any case i won't be the first whiner, you've made sure of that with this post ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

Didn't he just make another Nerf wiggs post the other day?
    Yep @1AmYourFath3r
  • Options
    I knew you all would follow. I have every right to voice my opinion, and none of you have posted a reasonable counter to Wiggs apart from Raid Han. One toon that's hard to get for players that don't use the exact same 'exploit' that people are complaining about how people got ShoreTrooper. One toon can not be the only solution to Wiggs. I knew that your replies would simply be "get good". Guess what that's not an excuse and reasonable way to counter Wiggs. Somebody come up with a team that counters Wiggs, without Raid Han and EP, two highly exclusive toons to the normal players.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    One toon can not be the only solution to Wiggs.

Then why were you so **** when your welfare Shoretrooper wasn't able to stand up to Wiggs? :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    I knew you all would follow. I have every right to voice my opinion, and none of you have posted a reasonable counter to Wiggs apart from Raid Han. One toon that's hard to get for players that don't use the exact same 'exploit' that people are complaining about how people got ShoreTrooper. One toon can not be the only solution to Wiggs. I knew that your replies would simply be "get good". Guess what that's not an excuse and reasonable way to counter Wiggs. Somebody come up with a team that counters Wiggs, without Raid Han and EP, two highly exclusive toons to the normal players.

Sure, voice your opinion, but keep keep it limited to one post. Counter? Don't target them. Or go with the classic Rey, stHan, RG combo that everyone cried about before.
  • Options

Sure, voice your opinion, but keep keep it limited to one post. Counter? Don't target them. Or go with the classic Rey, stHan, RG combo that everyone cried about before.

I did but you all took over. If you don't want to argue then don't post in my threads. Y'all are like sharks, you smell blood and you all attack with little to no evidence.
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

Then why were you so **** when your welfare Shoretrooper wasn't able to stand up to Wiggs? :smile:

Because everyone was of the opinion that he would do something to stop Wiggs from being OP. Don't try and lie about what ShoreTrooper was talked about before the tourney.
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkbWdTRVLKE

http://tnrhub.com/the-wiggs-conspiracy-arena-trials-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/

There is 2 videos for proof on how strong this combo of Wedge and Biggs is.

ShoreTrooper isn't a counter, heck even raid Han Solo isn't a count cause you need at least 50% potency for stun to even stick. I have Han Solo at 7* and just because he shoots first doesn't garentee a stun. Let's not forget about those who don't even have him and if they do he isn't arena viable.

People say use better mods, I'd sure like to know which ones would help with 50k damage right from the start of battle within 5 seconds basically one hit killing a toon.

Do I really have to farm Wedge and Biggs just to compete with Wedge and Biggs cause that doesn't seem like a counter.

Maybe if Rex or Sunfac was free for everyone to get I wouldn't have issues with Wedge and Biggs, til then their damage and speed is going to be an issue.

Worse thing the devs ever did was allow 2 no name, unpopular toons from the Star Wars franchise to become free to play and literally take over the meta and decimate everything in their path. So much in fact it has now become impossible to avoid Wedge and Biggs in arena at this very moment.

So much for balance.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

honestly, wiggs isnt that hard to counter. But if someone with wiggs also has better mods you're going to have a bad time when you're attacking that team.
    As for a team that doesnt need to be tricked out to the maximum with mods, go for droids. They seem to beat wiggs teams effortlessly. No need for raid han, shore trooper or palpi.

• Options
    Ani (l), aayla, 5s, b2, and a real fast St han. If u dont have a fast St han, RG also works. Give all of them crit avoidance arrows.

Can beat every wiggs Team i encountered (nov shard) so far quite easily. With RG, it just needs a bit more caution, with St han i can auto the match.

Hope that helps with ur wiggs-troubles
  • Options
    Revan202 wrote: »
    Ani (l), aayla, 5s, b2, and a real fast St han. If u dont have a fast St han, RG also works. Give all of them crit avoidance arrows.

Can beat every wiggs Team i encountered (nov shard) so far quite easily. With RG, it just needs a bit more caution, with St han i can auto the match.

Hope that helps with ur wiggs-troubles

It doesn't because nobody is buying that. Like the other guy said. Wiggs hits for over 50k first time everyte unless you have Raid Han, and even then it won't save you in the rest of the match.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

honestly, wiggs isnt that hard to counter. But if someone with wiggs also has better mods you're going to have a bad time when you're attacking that team.
    As for a team that doesnt need to be tricked out to the maximum with mods, go for droids. They seem to beat wiggs teams effortlessly. No need for raid han, shore trooper or palpi.

Let's say that you are right. How will that help at all on defence? 50k+ damage first round to wipe any tank you have. If their tank taunts then you simply melt their health or use Lando and Anakin to AOE wipe past their taunt. Wiggs is OP and you simply cannot stop them on defence. Sure RNG gods could bless you on offence but that doesn't help you at all when a defence against Wiggs.
  • Options
    I think someone missed their nap time.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Let's say that you are right. How will that help at all on defence? 50k+ damage first round to wipe any tank you have. If their tank taunts then you simply melt their health or use Lando and Anakin to AOE wipe past their taunt. Wiggs is OP and you simply cannot stop them on defence. Sure RNG gods could bless you on offence but that doesn't help you at all when a defence against Wiggs.

seriously? You do not only want to be able to beat wiggs on offence, but you want wiggs to be unable to beat your defence aswell?
  • Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm guessing someone finally got around to deleting your other thread. Shame. The last post I read on it seemed to put the matter to bed.
    You talk about being a whale - presumably you have far better toons than I do. The only teams I can't beat are the kraken-modded speed teams. If I had whale toons and whale mods I'd win on offense every time. On defense, no team is safe. You spent hundred of dollars, so what? I think you've taken Pay-To-Win too literally.
    If you're a true whale, you have (all maxed): Palps, both Hans, Wiggs, Lando, Ani, Rex, SF, RG, 5s, and just about any other arena-worthy toon of note, also a ton of mods with good stats to choose from. Pick a team to win. Shuffle mods around, if you have to.
    If your problem is that you want to run the team that you like, and not the team that will beat your opponent, get used to losing. It also sounds likely that you've spent your money on all the wrong things. Why should they change the game, simply because you don't have a clue what you're doing?
    Why do you even play this game?

EDIT: I put an extra "L" in "also" somewhere in there. It bugged the hell out of me. I had to correct it lol
  • Options

seriously? You do not only want to be able to beat wiggs on offence, but you want wiggs to be unable to beat your defence aswell?

I could care less about offence. Name one team comp that even has a chance of defending against Wiggs. Without defence Wiggs teams will drop your rank like a rock. Name one defence team, I dare you.
  • Options
    Zarbax wrote: »
    I'm guessing someone finally got around to deleting your other thread. Shame. The last post I read on it seemed to put the matter to bed.
    You talk about being a whale - presumably you have far better toons than I do. The only teams I can't beat are the kraken-modded speed teams. If I had whale toons and whale mods I'd win on offense every time. On defense, no team is safe. You spent hundred of dollars, so what? I think you've taken Pay-To-Win too literally.
    If you're a true whale, you have (all maxed): Palps, both Hans, Wiggs, Lando, Ani, Rex, SF, RG, 5s, and just about any other arena-worthy toon of note, also a ton of mods with good stats to choose from. Pick a team to win. Shuffle mods around, if you have to.
    If your problem is that you want to run the team that you like, and not the team that will beat your opponent, get used to losing. It also sounds likely that you've spent your money on all the wrong things. Why should they change the game, simply because you don't have a clue what you're doing?

EDIT: I put an extra "L" in "also" somewhere in there. It bugged the hell out of me. I had to correct it lol

Then what's the point of competing? If you can defend at least 25% of the time then what's the point? Name one team on defence that even stands a chance agains Wiggs.
  • Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options

I could care less about offence. Name one team comp that even has a chance of defending against Wiggs. Without defence Wiggs teams will drop your rank like a rock. Name one defence team, I dare you.

The point is - in high end arena, there isn't one. Mods are the only thing to separate you. All things being equal, a human will always beat the AI. WAI. Please stop the nerf threads. This is basic stuff.
  • Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options
    Zarbax wrote: »

Then what's the point of competing? If you can defend at least 25% of the time then what's the point? Name one team on defence that even stands a chance agains Wiggs.
    If being top and staying top is all that matters - compile a Wiggs team with the best mods. Whale that business to the max. That's how you do it, as you've already been informed.
    Sorry for the delay in my reply. I didn't realise that you'd spoken to me
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

Because everyone was of the opinion that he would do something to stop Wiggs from being OP. Don't try and lie about what ShoreTrooper was talked about before the tourney.

The reason people whine about Wiggs is cause they make a fight 4v5 after their first move. We'll guess what, Shoretrooper prevents them from picking who to target and eats the combo himself. On top of that he's tanky enough that a properly modded Shoretrooper should survive the assist and subsequent Wedge aoe. That should be more than enough to give you the victory on offense. If despite that you're still losing then you have bigger problems than Wiggs :wink:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Impossible, any team can be beat on defence, with or without wiggs. Daring me to name a thing that doesn't exist, wich i can't for obvious reasons, doesn't magically make wiggs OP.
  • Options
    What do you do if you are a F2P (no Han Solo, Palpatine) level 62 player who has been playing for about 6 weeks and meet Wiggs + Lando + Lumi + (can't remember) team in GW battle 9?
    You lose regardless what you throw at them.
  • Options
    You know that feeling in early GW nodes when you've annihilated the whole squad but Boba keeps coming back to life for no good reason?

Can't put my finger on it but something about this thread gives me that same feeling...
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JMyEwJ7s6Q

Do you still want to claim that Shoretrooper isn't a Wiggs counter?