Royal Guardians of the Galaxy-Looking for shard mates- Krey, Amish Ace, BlackRangerVortex, Arillian

Replies

• Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    Stormfire wrote: »
    Thanks! Just so you know there's a couple of people here that I hate a little bit. Lol JK thanks for the add

When is your payout? Don't want to knock you down if possible around your layout time.
  • Options
    Stormfire wrote: »
    Thanks! Just so you know there's a couple of people here that I hate a little bit. Lol JK thanks for the add

:) There are definitely some teams that I don't enjoy facing. **** Daka RNG, why won't you ever favor me when I run you. Anyway welcome to the group.
  • Options
    Also depending on what the patch notes are and how the meta shifts I might change the thread title, since I just found out how you can do that.
  • Options
    @Arillian

Sorry for battling you unnecessarily, I thought I click on Bill. It's not my pay time so I usually try and stay out of it :/
  • Options
    @RangerVortex
    No worries. It all worked out in the end. Thanks for the heads up though.

@IvyLee
    Sending the discord info in the next hour or so. 24 hr to redeem
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Options
    Hiya! Admiralackbar reporting for duty! Just signed up on Discord under the same name. GMT + 1 here. Pleased to meet you all!
    Knights of the Mobile Republic [KotMR]
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm GMT so I'll try to stay away at your pay out ☺
  • Options
    thanks, Arillian.

• Options
    Is there a shard guild going on? I would be very interested to gang up
    Knights of the Mobile Republic [KotMR]
  • Options
    I only just noticed the title name change... Bravo
  • Texwegian
    16 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I only just noticed the title name change... Bravo

• Options
    We've started a guild with the core built from some from the top of this arena group.

If you see this and are interested, let us know today.

@Amish_Ace is the leader. PM us or find our thread on guild recruitment under Knights of the Mobile Republic.
  • Options
    Hey guys, Zaq here, looks like I found my server
  • RangerVortex
    214 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hey Zaq, good to meet you!
  • Options
    Good to hear from you RangerV, is that your current handle as well? Don't recall seeing that name in our 200 member list. Been playing this game since Nov. and couldn't stop. Spent about $100 already and promised myself I will go F2P from now on, we'll see.
  • Options
    I'm iN Rang3r in game. Hovering 30 atm. Given up on Arena tbh, got bored of it so do the min I can nowadays. I'm not even gonna start with how much I've spent lol
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    Options
    Hello Zaq!
  • Options
    I'm iN Rang3r in game. Hovering 30 atm. Given up on Arena tbh, got bored of it so do the min I can nowadays. I'm not even gonna start with how much I've spent lol

Ok, now I know you.. you're the only one playing Aayla right? I don't believe I fought you yet, I usually avoid Old Ben (L) teams. Especially with RG and Leia :smile: and pile on Sunfac and whatever Aayla does..
  • Options
    @Arillian, nice to meet you! I don't believe I challenged you as well with the Phasma (L). BTW, hope DWade works out for you guys.
  • Options
    Just bumping to see if there's anyone new around
  • Options
    Hey guys, how's everyone doing?
  • Options
    Trying to level up Palp
  • Options
    Hey guys, just found this thread. I've talked to @Texwegian and @Amish_Ace on PM a few times. Anyone EDT payout so I can try to play nice?
  • Options
    No one else that I know of really. I don't know if any of those Hoth guys are even on the forums @goldenarmadi110
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    Sorry, I've been away a bit. I'm BST fyi
  • Options
    @Arillian @Amish_Ace late to the party. I'm xcalibur on the shard. Do you guys still have a discord chat? EST payout here.

X
  • Options
    Hey dude. They have one set up for their guild but I don't know if we already have a shard one
  • Options
    I'm late to this party too but would also be interested to know if there was still a shard chat. Usually rank about 30 with occasional top 20 finishes.
  • Options
    Zaq here, PDT payout
  • RangerVortex
    214 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options