Stun cuffs need your support this post with a +1

Replies

• Options
    Additionally, the crystal price is not proportionate to the cost of the other raid gear. Stun cuffs should cost less than a full furnace
  • Options
    +1
    At least consider making them available in guild shop and/or shard shop
  • Options
    Everybody wants this...doubtful that we'll get it though...
  • Options
    Yes, or add them to the guild shop to purchase with energy/guild coins

votes=0
    while votes < Infinity
    ........votes+=1
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    100% agreed
  • Options
    Pretty please
  • Options
    +100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
  • Options
    +1,000
    That's one + for each cuff I need.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Or even an event like credit heist that pops up every 6-12 days that gives you a chance at winning stun guns or cuffs.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1 cuff heist
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1. Or change the droid heist To a gear heist.
  • Options
    +1000000000000

I was looking through all the gear i need today to try and get a bunch of squads ready for heroic tank and the amount of gear i need is crazy! Its not even the rancor gear its the CUFFS and HOLO PROJECTORS! Please add these 2 to the challenges or at least the guild shop!!
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Spent $1,000 on the game but stopped completely. Wasn't due to the money but the realization their model was just absurd (well also that so much of the game design is broken or just bad).

There's no point to spending money due to reasons like stun cuffs, gear and especially credits. It's just an impassible wall that takes many months of endless daily boring grind that moves the needle a millimeter so there's zero incentive to spend. I wish I only realized it earlier and could of see the dead end miles down the road full of potholes.

Until they implement reasonable paths to progression, just stop buying crystals until they do if you are non-F2P.

Give people an incentive to pull out their wallets instead of toll booths every couple of blocks charging $250. Just standing stationary I can see hundreds of them down the road so I just got out and decided to get out of my car and walk.

Selling lemonade for $25 a glass isn't always the best business model when trying to make $500.
  • Options
    Additionally, the crystal price is not proportionate to the cost of the other raid gear. Stun cuffs should cost less than a full furnace

You guys are in US, isn't there an org that we can make a complaint about all the scams in this game, as well as overpriced in game stuff.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1 Stun Cuffs and Stun guns are the biggest stopping point in the game right now I have tons of extra raid gear but I get a full 50 stun cuffs and I already need to start the next 50. At least you can buy holo proyects in the shop 3 at a time but still pretty annoying when you need one set for all your toons.

Why can't toons use the stupid MK5 Laptos that I have 700.
  • Options
    Spent $1,000 on the game but stopped completely. Wasn't due to the money but the realization their model was just absurd (well also that so much of the game design is broken or just bad).

There's no point to spending money due to reasons like stun cuffs, gear and especially credits. It's just an impassible wall that takes many months of endless daily boring grind that moves the needle a millimeter so there's zero incentive to spend. I wish I only realized it earlier and could of see the dead end miles down the road full of potholes.

Until they implement reasonable paths to progression, just stop buying crystals until they do if you are non-F2P.

Give people an incentive to pull out their wallets instead of toll booths every couple of blocks charging $250. Just standing stationary I can see hundreds of them down the road so I just got out and decided to get out of my car and walk.

Selling lemonade for $25 a glass isn't always the best business model when trying to make $500.

Good call, I also realise that you can never spend too much on this game, meaning, there is no end of them reaching out to our pockets.

With all the updates after the mods, I have actually spent much less and much slower in this game.

Ships are coming. New grinding of ship related stuff is about to begin. I am in a money saving mode now because all those updates aren't worth that much.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +++1