Disappointed in first empire event

Replies

• Roadburn12
    542 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Regardless of shards obtained, was anyone else left feeling underwhelmed about DK? Seemed kinda meh using him with my empire team so far.

My droids murdered everything so fast krennic only got to attack twice across all tiers :(
  • Options
    Theres another event in like 6 days that awards krennic shards...so we're getting the toon, yeah itll take a while to 7 star him, but doesnt everything in this game take a while? Stop whining. Tourneys suck.
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Regardless of shards obtained, was anyone else left feeling underwhelmed about DK? Seemed kinda meh using him with my empire team so far.

He had no mods
  • Options
    NukinFTW wrote: »
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Love the event, despote getting only 15 shards. Much better than tournament

At least in a squad tournament you have the opportunity to get a higher stared toon. All the rebels had one and now we have this for Krennic. No unlock. Just a few shards to do nothing with.

Well we can't unlock him today but definitely with the next event-Be more patient...This event is definitely better because every player is able to get this character and you don't have to play hours to reach a good rank!! But let be guess: You have all the rebels?

We should be glad to get more imperial characters(without the tournament)
  • Options
    Nurgle wrote: »
    I thought this would be like the K2SO event? I never played that one but I heard that could be replayed to get more shards.

I don't know because I'm on iOS...

Get an android, iphones are garbage for ****
  • Options
    You will get more shards. Enough to unlock both. Not enough to 5, 6 or 7* them.
    If you want to do that, you will have to spend money. If not you will not get shards for the next months. This is how this game works. If you're not happy with that, easy solution: stop playing.

Event was way too easy btw.

I continue to repeat: please bring in high end content for players with deep rooster.
    Bring tourney back, add Gw nods, implement a new raid, publish events for at least 30 7* toons ...
    Whatever. But keep high end players busy, plz.

You're not busy farming gear?
  • Options

He had no mods

Even still...his leader ability was ok and interesting, but his personal abilities didn't seem to add much. Plus his 'stun' on attacker Rey with tenacity down on got resisted lol.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

At least in a squad tournament you have the opportunity to get a higher stared toon. All the rebels had one and now we have this for Krennic. No unlock. Just a few shards to do nothing with.

And so you get to experience what 95% of the player base feels during tournaments. Kind of a bad feeling huh to be sitting looking at a partial character..

But look on the bright side. In a few days you can get another 25 and unlock him unlike many who played 2 tournaments got a free pack and have purchased chromiums and still don't have Shoretrooper.

Let alone any other character.

And also.

It took you what? 15 min. Vrs. 6hrs
  • Options
    You will ab,e to buy him in Citadel packs. 5 shards guaranteed with a chance o 30 shards.

I doubt that the chance will be more than 2% though.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Appo2619 wrote: »

Well we can't unlock him today but definitely with the next event-Be more patient...This event is definitely better because every player is able to get this character and you don't have to play hours to reach a good rank!! But let be guess: You have all the rebels?

The guy with deathtooper in his avatar has all rebels. Now I'm disappointed in you
  • Options

He had no mods

Even still...his leader ability was ok and interesting, but his personal abilities didn't seem to add much. Plus his 'stun' on attacker Rey with tenacity down on got resisted lol.

His abilities were still at Level 1.
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Maljr1980 wrote: »
    If you want to do that, you will have to spend money. If not you will not get shards for the next months. This is how this game works. If you're not happy with that, easy solution: stop playing.

I continue to repeat: please bring in high end content for players with deep rooster.
    Bring tourney back, add Gw nods, implement a new raid, publish events for at least 30 7* toons ...

Gear should be how they make money not starving us from character shards. It's been a terrible trend past few months
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    You will ab,e to buy him in Citadel packs. 5 shards guaranteed with a chance o 30 shards.

God I hope not
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options

God I hope not

Also, the drop rate should be stated.
  • Options

He was Level 71 G8....compared to your level 85 g11 toons he will seem underwhelming

• Options
    Appo2619 wrote: »

Not entirely true.

Noticed on my level 74 alt that when facing Tier IV (4) level 80...

The highest ally it would give me was a level 74 instead of 85 like my higger account.

So alot won't unlock at all, but it is certainly ablut equal to tournaments with much less time consumption!
  • Options

Gear should be how they make money not starving us from character shards. It's been a terrible trend past few months

You just said you want end game content... something like a raid and and rewards like a GK farm... then you complain that the event was too easy...but say you don't want starved for shards? So which is it? End game difficulty or not?
  • Options

He was Level 71 G8....compared to your level 85 g11 toons he will seem underwhelming

In the final battle he was g11 lvl85 or something, but still, underwhelming. If they're doing this event to show him off, then he better be shown off lol.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options

In the final battle he was g11 lvl85 or something, but still, underwhelming. If they're doing this event to show him off, then he better be shown off lol.

Learn and show off yea. Neither were really achieved.
  • Options
    On a side note, while the event did disappear, the timers where counting down from 24 hours, since it is advertised as a two day event, possibly the event will reappear tomorro night, likely overly optimistic, but it could be how it happens
  • Options
    On a side note, while the event did disappear, the timers where counting down from 24 hours, since it is advertised as a two day event, possibly the event will reappear tomorro night, likely overly optimistic, but it could be how it happens

In the newsletter it sais the events can only ne completed once.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Options
    True enough, but lol, one can hope that the point of having on as a two day event means that it will allow one replay
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options

No, they should make money on toons shards: I have the previous chromiums toons at 7*, G1. It feels depressing...
  • Options
    Im happy with the event,i just wish I could get deathtrooper 3*,2* is a little lacking imo,but im still happy
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options
    I'm laughing at the people thinking there should be a good chance to get more than 5 shards from the citadel packs, that is not how this game works. If they say 5-30 shards per pack there will likely be an average of about 5.5 shards per pack. If they said 5-330 shards per pack they would adjust the drop rates so it would still be about 5.5 shards per pack average. 30 shard drops will be rare in the same way that 10m credit heist payouts and full four star characters from bronziums are rare.
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    We can unlock both chars after the Events. Level them up, gear them and wait until their Shards are free to farm. Only Wales will get them to 7* soon.
  • Options
    People are seriously complaining about a free character over multiple events, that isn't affected by needing mass ally points and hackers? Jebus some people are never happy...
  • Options
    You're seriously complaining about not getting enough free shards of an incredibly good toon? Entitled much?

So much This. Add Ungrateful to that list.
  • Options
    You guy didn't notice that you can get more than 25 this 1st event. It ends in more than 1 day, but you can do each again in less than a day. So you can get 50 max
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Angelloyd wrote: »
    You guy didn't notice that you can get more than 25 this 1st event. It ends in more than 1 day, but you can do each again in less than a day. So you can get 50 max

wrong, the event dissappears after you finished all the tiers.
    Save water, drink champagne!